Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's one of those annoying twats who stand at the front of the parade and STILL has a kid on shoulders.

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to get my grinning in Minnie ears shot am I? Gah. Probably because they’re paying for it themselves, so no crap is being purchased. If this was gifted, you bet your arse they’d be “Disney people”.

Reactions: 6
I’m not going to get my grinning in Minnie ears shot am I? Gah. Probably because they’re paying for it themselves, so no crap is being purchased. If this was gifted, you bet your arse they’d be “Disney people”.
I was half expecting her to say “You know, I thought I was going to hate this trip but now I’m a full blown Disney Adult!” but nah, she could never lower herself

Cas just seems to have that same sneer as H in most of the photos. He’s probably equally as entitled too 🙄

Reactions: 5
Stayed at Davy Crockett and couldn't even take a Spiderman outfit that fit. Shameful!

Reactions: 1
Thank god the trip is over,I couldn’t handle her much more of her moaning “shes not a Disney person” “the Queues” etc what a horrible bleep! That poor kid can’t even be a child with hers & the Sea Salty Dogs pathetic egos taking over! I actually cringe at her trying to be relatable when she couldn’t be any further away!

Reactions: 4
Cas just seems to have that same sneer as H in most of the photos. He’s probably equally as entitled too 🙄
He was quite cute when he was young but yeah he's now definitely got that entitled I fo what I want and get away with it look about him.

Reactions: 3
I was so surprised when she did his room up, he has a full gaming setup, crazy for his age. He’s still a little boy.

Reactions: 2
God she loves the sound of her own voice doesn’t she. I really can’t stand her.
Notice she states that this feeling is DEEP inside her. It’s certainly not the life she leads in her beige linen clobber, fancy hotels and beach hut is it?

Reactions: 7
She needs to use some of her cash to get Botox around the rest of her forehead, or get a better injector. I can’t deal with the joker brows

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just thinking how ridiculous she looks and how so last year hello fresh is.

Also why do we care if we need to support her not working? Can Russ not go back to work and her stop buying crap!

Reactions: 6
We get it Jess. You’re soooo edgy and cool and hate Disney. Why is she being so ridiculous about it, I’m sure a lot of parents only go because of their kids. We went as kids and I can assure you my parents are not ‘Disney adults’ and not rollercoaster lovers either - it’s what parents do all over the world every single day for their children and it’s called sacrifice and putting their kids wants before their own.

Reactions: 9
The post about enjoying being in a greasy spoon when she was younger what so patronising. It was like she was saying “look I’m relatable, I like a fry up like you common, poor people”. The description she gave was like something she’d read in a book 🙄

Reactions: 11