Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really pissing me off with her attitude to Manchester, she’s making them look like a load of backwards weirdos!

Reactions: 4
She’s really pissing me off with her attitude to Manchester, she’s making them look like a load of backwards weirdos!
I thought she made herself look more entitled and snobbish than ever. She just happened to be in Manchester.

Look at me - I’m a footballers mum - look at the fancy hotel that the club has put us up in.
Bruno must be a talented player whether he makes the ‘big time’ or not but she’s making it about her and not his achievements.

Breaking News - The Trafford Centre during the school Easter Holidays is busy. Good! So many shops are struggling atm - hope people were spending money and keeping people in jobs.

Manchester is a great city.

Reactions: 12
She won't be posting the new hotel they've moved to that the football club put them up in as it isn't to her standards apparently 🤣

The Kimpton is a beautiful hotel. I've stayed there, I agree but a football club isn't going to put them up for a few nights there. They'll probably be in a Premier Inn or something.

Reactions: 3
As someone speculated upthread, isn’t she always checking her and Bruno into fancy hotels because she can post a couple of pics, call it a review and claim it as a business expense?

Reactions: 7
Her dress sense is horrific!Tries to be “trendy” but gets it so wrong every time.It actually ages her terrible

Reactions: 4
Has she got someone else under that coat with her? There’s definitely room
Exactly, if I had a figure like hers I would not be wearing a massive coat that looks like it has the pilsbury dough boy in there too!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a scruffy little twit. Pull your shorts up FFS. A gust of wind will snap him in half.
1000021658.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What a scruffy little twit. Pull your shorts up FFS. A gust of wind will snap him in half.
View attachment 2889727
He looks such an ‘oik’- he probably was giving the middle finger but was told to stop and just let it wave in the air. Those pants showing 🤢. And does he wax from halfway up his knee? 🧐

Reactions: 3
I’m new to her and this thread so apologies if this has been asked before but which child is the oldest? Her life seems so confusing and why is she always so smug about her children?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m new to her and this thread so apologies if this has been asked before but which child is the oldest? Her life seems so confusing and why is she always so smug about her children?
Of her two teens, the shorter one is the eldest. Although they’re pretty close in age IIRC.

She’s smug about everything. Everything.

Reactions: 7
What the hell is that Marty the zebra dress all about?? And please stop saying Cas has gone on a resi..it's residential stop trying to be down with the kids!!

Reactions: 5