Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering why she’s no longer protected by Tattle admins?
I keep assuming they’ve not seen my post yet but every day that goes past I think maybe they have and they’re fine with it now. Hopefully they’ve seen we can talk constructively about her I dunno

Reactions: 5
I do think the feeding school was legit. I think she tried really hard, he ended up having to stop because he lost too much weight. So I’m not sure on that one.
I personally would not have done it unless consultants/ paediatricians/ dieticians in the UK signed it off. I can’t blame her for trying as who wouldn’t want their child to eat.

Reactions: 2
The feeding schools are ridiculously expensive. They all have the same basic principle though which is starve them til they eat (albeit gradually), I wouldn't put a kid with an apparently life threatening heart condition through that, but I understand why it might be important to some people.

Reactions: 3
She clearly has a lot on her plate. I dont know why on earth she would then think it's a good idea to get two kittens to add to the mix?! That's insane to me...

Reactions: 3
I think the problem is that her account started as a sen account, lots of support from the sen community. The over exposure of her child was justified on the basis of raising awareness. But then she transitioned to ads, using him as the main pull for ads, ie pls engage with my ads guys because it keeps my sen child fed and clothed. The level of exploitation and manipulation of followers is extreme and it's hard to say no when a sen child is involved and every ad she reminds people that if we engage with ads we keep her afloat, keep J cared for etc
This massively blurred the boundaries and she became just another influencer, this time using the medical and personal issues of her child as the click bait for razors, sanitizer, Dove ads, Heinz ads (when we all know he can't eat), ads for all kinds...

I unfollowed because the medical history of your child should not be Insta fodder or click bait. There are many many sen families on Insta, but they have boundaries and despite what anyone says sen children deserve the same privacy and dignity as non sen children. I wish her well and think the system is flawed and her biggest contribution is that she exposed the flaws in an awful care system. But the rest is just opportunistic exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She has a pattern of behaviour which i have observed from the beginning.She will start with a post about her sons illness which she knows will gain compassion and empathy from every single follower,then will come the sleep app showing how many times he moves a night then the graphic vomiting followed finally by saying his Potassium levels may be out of range meaning another hospital visit is happening usually she will get in as many adds during this period as possible as she knows the engagement will be sky high, she even blatantly begs with an explanation of what earns her the most money from the followers interaction. I haven’t seen her stories for a few days so have no idea what she is up to at the moment but my guess is moaning about something which is costly but given to her for free and manipulating her followers to swipe up and save her ads?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Recently she showed the sleep problems again, then she'sin hospital doing the boy's bloods again, then a post saying she's stressed but can't talk about it on Insta. I really think she has a lot on her plate and feel for her and the boy, I really do, but it seems as though she adds on more to her plate than she can actually chew?

Reactions: 10
I think the problem is that her account started as a sen account, lots of support from the sen community. The over exposure of her child was justified on the basis of raising awareness. But then she transitioned to ads, using him as the main pull for ads, ie pls engage with my ads guys because it keeps my sen child fed and clothed. The level of exploitation and manipulation of followers is extreme and it's hard to say no when a sen child is involved and every ad she reminds people that if we engage with ads we keep her afloat, keep J cared for etc
This massively blurred the boundaries and she became just another influencer, this time using the medical and personal issues of her child as the click bait for razors, sanitizer, Dove ads, Heinz ads (when we all know he can't eat), ads for all kinds...

I unfollowed because the medical history of your child should not be Insta fodder or click bait. There are many many sen families on Insta, but they have boundaries and despite what anyone says sen children deserve the same privacy and dignity as non sen children. I wish her well and think the system is flawed and her biggest contribution is that she exposed the flaws in an awful care system. But the rest is just opportunistic exploitation.
THIS🙌

Another post insinuating she has loads to tell but she’s been ‘silenced’
Silenced by who? You can’t be criticising every little thing about the NHS whilst also picking up a monthly pay check🙄
Its absolutely crazy! No doubt this we be used as an excuse to quit

• Heart
Reactions: 12
definitely wondering this too. I do remember the last thread getting closed as she was “off limits”
To be fair at that time things were different but now she is ACTIVELY using Instagram as a business/source of income and has stated this many times herself. She is no different to the rest in that regard.

Reactions: 9
To be fair at that time things were different but now she is ACTIVELY using Instagram as a business/source of income and has stated this many times herself. She is no different to the rest in that regard.
And the NHS are so lucky she still nurses as she could survive off her instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She clearly has a lot on her plate. I dont know why on earth she would then think it's a good idea to get two kittens to add to the mix?! That's insane to me...
good for content though eh. No doubt there will be ADs for cat food soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
good for content though eh. No doubt there will be ADs for cat food soon.
I’ve seen someone else advertising something that is basically a Fitbit for their dog so if they do them for cats she’ll be on that

Reactions: 2
Her son and the kittens make me nervous together. Not fair on any of them when he has very little concept of being gentle. I can't imagine she will keep them, I reckon gone before christmas.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.