Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heretoread19

I lost my son back in December and whilst at home (obviously during lockdown too) I setup a business making bracelets. I donate a portion to charity (the hospice he was in) and make next to nothing after buying materials, postage etc.
It gave me something to do so I get it but there has been no mention of how much she will donate to charity and I can only imagine these items won't be cheap!

Also, doesn't want to go home but cried because her son was at the cemetery and she wasn't near it when she went to cornwall...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Ashley cain and his wife had a full party at the graveside as well and I agree it's in bad taste! Dont know how I would feel if I was at the graveyard at the same time as that.
I can’t help but feel for anyone who has someone they visit in these cemeteries. When I take flowers for my loved ones, I like to sit for a while near them in the peace and quiet. I would be so gutted if people starting having loud parties & fireworks displays there, and putting great big balloon arrangements everywhere. I know everyone grieves differently, and doing this stuff might be helping them, but I do think they should perhaps be a bit more considerate of other visitors.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

tidalwave

Chatty Member
As a bereaved mother, I know what it's like to live with grief and regret. I definitely don't have the same regrets as TNM likely does, but I have my own regrets about mine and my child's life before they died. That's a really tough road to walk. I don't expect people to grieve in a standard way, which is acceptable and palatable to everyone. It's a strange beast.

However, the way TNM has acted is just deplorable. I can't imagine what kind of person wants to make money from selling their child in life, but in death? Words can't even describe how disgraceful that is. I get wanting to keep their memory alive. But, if anything, after my child died, it made me realise how precious the memory of them was and I felt more like keeping it close and treasured between those that knew and loved them. I share even less about them (and my other child) on social media than I did before.

• Heart
  • Sad

HoGi

VIP Member
I understand why her threads were closed for a bit. But now she is back doing swipes ups, she us promoting her "business" via Instagram and she has 110k followers.

Nothing has been said on this new thread that hasn't been said before. There is no speculation that isn't said on other threads.

Bad/sad things happen to lots of influencers and their threads aren't closed down. Kaytee shouldn't be exempt from tattle.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
She deleted this post when she had seen everyone on Tattle talking about it. She had popped this photo up and did a caption about what people think about SEN families getting motability cars. (Lots dont have one and those that do dont usually go for top of the range ones because they cant afford them)

This is her in her new Merc, a nicely posed photo so she can get her trainers in shot. Her brand new Valentino trainers costing about £700 when she bought them. Her sheep ignored things like this and then donated money so she could afford to buy coffee from a vending machine because she was so poor.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Cariad

VIP Member
So I remember seeing some vids on insta a while back of her son vomiting and I remember not following because it was too much for me and I didn’t take to her. Now having read all threads last night I agree she isn’t right. Furthermore on her brand post on TikTok she has shown videos where he speaks, he understands, he walks etc everything I remember her saying he couldn’t and he needed round the clock care. Doesn’t add up and now I’ve read through the threads - wow. Hope her followers dry up. I cannot stand when people capitalise on their child’s death - it’s not for charity and too many are becoming influencers from it
I've followed her since J was v small ( before the first go fund me) I offered some relevant clinical advice as I've been a nurse for well before Kathleen was born and have cared for patients with feeding tubes/ kidney disease/reflux etc....she was so dismissive of my suggestions and always knew better...
I even offered her some suggestions when she was having issues with carers and the legal aspects of appealing ( husband is lawyer)
she always came across as extremely aggressive and unlikeable- I wouldn't want her caring for my relatives

Reactions: 34
So the first thing I saw was a T-shirt of Jaxon with Angel wings, I wouldn’t wear a T-shirt of my own child with Angel wings nvm anybody else
Right?! Like who on earth would think to put a photoshopped picture of their dead child onto a T-shirt and sell it to complete strangers? Can you imagine wearing that out in public, and people asking if you knew the child - “No, I follow his mum on Instagram”. Just absolutely bizarre!

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

If she was just documenting her grief process because she found it helpful, or to help other people in her situation, then I’d feel like this thread was unfair. There is a definite money making angle here though. Trying to launch a ‘brand’ off the back of her child’s death, & talking about her ‘high hopes’ for it from her luxury hotel swimming pool, makes her as fair game as any other influencer in my opinion.

• Heart

Steph139

Her grief is very painful to watch, having children of my own it physically hurts me to watch her. But I just cant imagine watching old videos of my deceased child and picking up my phone to video myself crying at them. Fair enough talking to the camera about how she feels - I understand the therapeutic side. But I dont understand just crying at a camera.

Ashley cain and his wife had a full party at the graveside as well and I agree it's in bad taste! Dont know how I would feel if I was at the graveyard at the same time as that.

cb81

I’ve been quietly reading and not commented for a while. The more I read the more lost for words I become. I started following TNM before Jaxon passed away but hadn’t been following her for very long. I also dip in and out of Insta and have to admit I did often skip her stories because I couldn’t really take to her. I didn’t see any of the vomiting stories or any updates on the feeding school so this is all new to me. Anyone that’s been in hospital knows how you feel when you get out you just want home and your own bed. The poor boy being dumped at school and on carers after being in intensive care. Also the blending…if something was going to be beneficial to my very sick child’s life I wouldn’t care if it took 20 hours out of my day. I would fucking do it! I cannot comprehend this girl. I’m sorry I know it’s an awful word but she’s a massive cunt!

• Heart

AreYouJoking?

In his final days she shared how she had printed off images of J and stuck them around his bed on the walls so the team caring for him could see how he used to be.
The photographs were 90% from the days between his discharge and re admission. Him sat in the hotel bed (which we all previously believed he hadn’t slept in but was there before being shipped off to his dads. Something she often did while in London). What I believe she was doing was showing them he was fine. He went home and was ‘ok’ he wasn’t ill. Look at him. See how well he was yesterday and the day before that. It reeked of guilt. The same as the huge wall canvas she printed off of him in the bath. The day he came home with his bruised body. But she was saying I knew he was ok if he wasn’t he wouldn’t of been at home. I have never known anyone plaster walls with images of the actual patient. Yes his family and friends if he was in a condition where he was able to see those things but to be photographs of the person who’s lay in the bed. Grim. She posted this also which was again just wrong, distasteful, and another example of his private life being just for likes and donations.
Don’t get me started on the staged photo of her holding a heart. And the use of black and white filters when she wanted her feed to be sad and pitiful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

tidalwave

Chatty Member
So disgusting. I lost my child 3 years ago. This profiteering off losing her child is disgraceful and I find it personally offensive.

• Heart
  • Sad

mrstakeaway

His tube had been leaking for weeks. He was probably very dehydrated and his heart couldn’t take it. Was his tube leaking because her carers were being taken away.. who knows:
The words munchausen syndrome by proxy was thrown round ALOT on here. Maybe it got out of hand 😔

• Sad

Hbirdette

VIP Member
What’s confusing me is that only a few months ago, kaytee made out like she had nobody and now she’s got friends who are able to take her on a surprise holiday at the drop of a hat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t understand the rainbow.
I actually was at the cemetery where j is the other day, I cannot get how huge and decorated his plot is

• Wow

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
All the people new to the thread over here like OMG you’re all too much.

You don’t know because you haven’t followed it or her for the time the threads have been running.

the concern, genuine concern, for J was there and it was said if his meds were messed about with, his peg wasn’t ok etc as he’s so medically complex (Kathleen’s own words) then something was bound to go wrong in the end.

people should be allowed to have an opinion. I have my own. I’m certainly not saying she caused it but what I am saying and have an opinion about is all the info she shared was uncomfortable to watch and seeing how it affected J daily as the months went on is sad. And worrying.

and now she’s in fucking Mexico or wherever she is.And still monetising off J.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

FridaK

VIP Member
The women who encourage this type of behaviour are the same ghouls that interfered and got a kick out the Charlie Gard and Alfie Evans cases. Facebook Ma’s that have nothing better to do than seek out sadness and suck everything that they can from it. I call it being a grief thief. I don’t know what’s motivating Kaytee to do this, but I do know that in a couple of years when her headspace is clearer, she will regret sharing so much. No one should ever try a project like this in the early stages of grief as it’s a fluid feeling that changes quickly.

Shame on anyone encouraging her, they clearly don’t have the maturity & intellect to give any thought how she may feel in the future and advise her to wait a while 🙄

Last edited:

Mermer89

Can you remember the night she implied Anthony Joshua may have been J’s dad 🙄

we all knew then she needed reporting.

• Haha
  • Wow

mrstakeaway

I feel so AWFUL for Js dad imagine strangers buying photos of your dead baby 😩

* T-shirt’s

• Sad

noobie123

I agree with previous comment! the go fund me that was set up for the funeral for example, was set at 10k and the target was well exceeded quite quickly, in less than 2 days if I remember right. Kaytee, didn’t share the link until the amount was WELL OVER 10k. Didn’t sit right with me atall at the time, why the need to share it if the desired target was already reached