Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nohwensai

Hi - long time lurker here!
Who on earth is going to purchase (and wear!!!) a tshirt with a picture of a deceased child emblazoned on the front?

Reactions: 18
She’ll have lost nearly all her benefits, a huge huge income loss. She won’t qualify for Jobseeker’s Allowance as she will earn too much from ads, which she hasn’t done for months. She’s living off Go Fund Me money, you can absolutely bet your arse about that.

• Wow

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
I'm waiting for the snot-filled emotional blackmail stories after the day 1 sales drop off. Crying that she thought this would be a way to keep Jaxon's memory going, how she didn't realise it would be so hard, and how she feels she's failed him. Anything to boost her sales again.

I don't get how she thinks this will be a long term thing. I can't see her gaining many more genuine new followers from now on. Everyone was there for Jaxon. If she starts documenting her travels she might gain a few there, but they won't know about Jaxon so they won't really be interested in her shop. Once the die hards and her mates have bought something, I can't see it being enough to keep her in the manner she expects.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Remember when she was TOLD to go to A&E over his PEG site by nursery but didn't because it was inconvenient to her. Two days later she went and then bitched about the fact they were sent home

• Wow

mrslh

It was things like

“ j woke up twice in the night I’m so drained “
“ j is sick three times a day they won’t give more carers “
“ j medication takes so long so I’m cutting some out to make our day easier “

what did she think being a mother would be like exactly . Full time school 60 hours carers what more did she want most sen parents don’t get any help and have husbands working full time they don’t moan . J was walking with his frame he didnt need much support apart from feeding and medications and she moaned about that . I’m sorry but nobody starves their child or stops vital medications just to make their own day easy

Cariad

VIP Member
What absolute tat and so disrespectful ....why would you put your dead son's picture on such awful merchandise.Why would anyone want to buy want to buy this 'merchandise'...and I'm still not very clear with how his is going to benefit any charity and specifically which one(s)?
oh and btw has she checked the trademark on this 'brand?'

Sendparent

Chatty Member
She's not rushing back that quickly when Aisha has said they go home the early part of next week.

Her younger brother has keys for when he needed to feed the cats, he's probably being a young lad and taking advantage of his sisters free house. If she knows it come on at 4.30 she should check one of her free ring cameras.

• Heart

mrstakeaway

I know but I bet you don’t desperately try to make everyone like you like she does . 51 followers that’s how many actually know her it’s no many . what I’m saying is she has over 100k on the nurse mum page clearly they are only following her fir jaxon and he’s not here anymore x
I don’t know how you could share your child to that many strangers to be honest, how many of those people could be pedos, she used to share pics and stories of J in the bath and in his nappy’s ect who knows who’s saved them 😪🤮
Her safeguarding and how she looked after him was piss poor. I don’t care what anybody says. She failed him.

• Heart

Ratcat32

A J souvenir shop. Mortified the hell out of my skin. It's worse than I imagined, t shirts with his face on. Where the heck are her loved ones? Never would I allow a grieving relative to embarrass themselves like this publically. Aisha is on holiday and has encouraged her to do this? She has no real friends at all. This is just some weird exploitative souvenir shop. T shirts with his face and angel wings. I actually expected better than this, i did not think she would stoop this low or open up something so tacky. I choked when I saw theres even a sticker you can buy. What's next? Postcards, bottle openers and tea towels. Kathleen you forgot keyrings! He was not famous and even if he was, you wouldn't see other parents selling fashion with a photoshopped picture of their child on.

I dont understand why more people are not alarmed with what is happening before their eyes. Kathleen's threads on tattle have had hundreds of thousands of views, it's the elephant in the room that alot of people know about but dont talk about on insta. After everything that has been pointed out on here over the past few months, will people start seeing this for what it is? Alarm bells should be ringing. Finding a new income stream is always her goal. She even said before J became ill that she had been brainstorming thinking about multiple income streams. It's sad that her primary way of making money is J. Making people feel sorry for him, but even more sorry for her. I hope people wake up and smell the Valentinos, she lost J and her focus straight away was making money. This was the last chance for a GoFundMe, so that was launched. She looked for a mortgage then said she couldn't get one and did anyone have any ideas. For months people have said shes is building thenursemum as a brand, only taking the nursing job briefly so she could keep up the nurse image - well this is a brilliant way to show everyone we was all wrong - launching an official brand 12 weeks after J has passed. I was genuinely alarmed at what I saw on that website, I didn't realise it was going to be a souvenir shop, for someone with expensive taste she has cheapened her childs memory for a quick buck.
I think whats the worst part isnt making money in itself, but the way shes doing it. Wouldnt it be better to create products or whatever that has a purpose and can help others? I dont see the purpose with totebags or tshirts other then for her "fans"(?) to support her and give her money.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
I agree that the shirts featuring J are distasteful and the contrast with all the bland 398 prints is stark. I don’t understand those at all, the connection with J is tenuous and they don’t even serve as a conversation starter - if I saw someone wearing one, I’d just assume it was something meaningless they picked up in H&M. It’s all so bizarre.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Didnt she discharge him so she could go. He was clearly really poorly and getting worse. We could all see it on here. Yet, she was adamant she wasnt cancelling her birthday celebrations. So she (as always) disregarded the health professionals advice, claiming he was fine and that as always she knew best.
The last months of his poor little life were so sad to watch. She used him as a prop, to gain likes and to earn money to fund her lavish lifestyle.

Im sure she is riddled with guilt. It would be hard not to be. But she constantly put her own needs and social life above his. You just dont do that as a mother. Especially not with a terminally ill child you know you only have limited time with. He really was a beautiful, brave and brilliant little boy. I wish she had put his needs first. Listened to the professionals and made his short life more stable. 💔
I honestly dont think she feels guilty. If she did she would have changed her behaviour 18 months ago, she would have been more cautious not to make more mistakes but it's been one thing after the other. If she felt guilty she wouldn't be using him to make money from now. She wouldn't be turning him into a tacky brand or using footage from the chapel of rest in a tacky tiktok advert for the souvenir shop. I think she blames others and feels no responsibility for anything.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m just catching up, this may have been covered already but is she away with j’s dad?!
No not this time, I was referring to a old holiday she went on just after she split with the fiance, she went camping/glamping and took her ex, J's dad, after a few days of moaning constantly swearing she would never go again they left and booked into a hotel. Now she is in Morocco glamping and spending the money she has made from him passing away.

This is really irritating me. People suggesting products to her - ‘great idea, we’ll put it in discussions’. What discussions? With whom? You’re using a white label on-demand printing reseller and are subsequently limited by their extremely restricted product range. They’re not going to add to their catalogue to support your (likely wildly exaggerated) order volume, so who exactly are these ‘discussions’ with?

It would take less than 24 hours to register, fully populate and launch the store she currently has, and that includes all the ‘designs’, if you can call them that (speaking as a professional designer). The idea that this is something she’s been working her socks off on is utterly farcical.
I have noticed she has said "we" a few times. I am waiting for her to announce more things, she has been sourcing materials, planning and having meetings. I wont be surprised if Aisha is her new business partner and they will be launching a shop or retreat together.

Aisha describes herself as a witch, I think The Witch and The Bitch retreats has a ring to it. Spend thousands to learn yoga, meditation, how to rub glass bowls whilst learning financial advice from the professional beggar.

Last edited:
  • Haha

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
As someone who is disabled , it’s fucking disgusting how she treated Jaxon. Disabled people get enough stick already , looked like half the time she didn’t even know how to look after J properly

Living it up abroad , makes me sick. How the fuck can you possibly think about going away

Spyglass

10%
That's it.
What's the rest being spent on?

So even at his birthday firework display ... the brand name had to be part of it.
Imagine making money of your child that's passed and using his death as a Brand and having that brand name at his birthday memorial.
Even his birthday was used to promote it.
You just can't make this shit up.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

mrstakeaway

That Aisa said the next Moroccan retreat is in November so no doubt we won’t have seen the last of Morocco, also it was only meant to be 2-7 and that cost £2500 for the 5 days and they’ve extended it so that’s at least 5K go fund me gone

• Wow
  • Angry

mrstakeaway

It's to try and get tube fed kids eating orally.

She had to get it from overseas as everyone here said it was a terrible idea.

It basically involves withholding tube feeds to force the child to try eating orally.

It ended with J losing so much weight he was hospitalised or nearly hospitalised I can't remember which.

His ribs were visible, he was gaunt. He was literally starved until someone stepped in and said stop. But her minions applauded how well he did as he licked some frazzles and "ate" a crumb of chocolate muffin
Look at this photo; I’ve chosen it to keep his face out but u can see how thin he was and she let him get thinner
What must he have been thinking 😔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Sendparent

Chatty Member
"The whole nation is proud" Stuff like this just encourages the delusional behaviour. These people are as warped as she is. He wasn't famous or even close to being extremely well known nationally. Theres 68+million people in the uk, alot of her followers are bought or followed after he passed. The whole nation does not know who they are, never mind feels proud of her for launching a souvenir shop. Normal people would be alarmed at this.

She said Aisha Carrington had read the about us section and cried. Why didn't Aisha tell her it was poorly written with errors. She isn't a friend, she is just someone who tags on for free holidays to Morocco and wants the benefits of having Kathleen tag her account. A friend would be saying WTF you're going to look really bad if you launch this, instead she's encouraging it whilst flitting from resort to resort having a freebie.

Attachments

• Sick
The arguing feels like there’s a lot of new people to tattle who just don’t quite *get* it..

The partying in the cemetery knocks me sick. Imagine going to pay your respects and being in the plot next to that fucking carnival circus where people are drinking etc. I reckon it won’t be long before a complaint is raised with her and she has to scale back the tack decor..
I was just imagining if this was the cemetery where my grandad is buried, I don’t visit it often but when I do I sit quietly with him, and often get very upset. It would be so horrible if I had to do that while a gang of people played music loudly and sat around eating fish and chips.