Thenursemum #5 gofundme thief, got some new teeth, how she got 60 hrs keira’s beggars belief

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's still got this post up of her with the masters degree that lasted a week. What a ego filled, I love me arnt I absolutely incredible load of waffle.
well that just sums up my argument that she needed psychological help when she found out she had a son with disabilities. I hate parent bashing, in fact I don’t do it,
However with this woman it’s quite clear that she is out of her depth looking after him. The way she bleats on about appointments, lack of sleep, blah blah blah and the fact she can’t be arsed to sort his feed out properly in the morning but can do her make up and update Instagram, he is a burden to her.
Someone earlier said she is munchousens by proxy (sorry can’t spell it), yeah think you're on to something. whatever goes on in her head... it ain’t right.

Reactions: 8
Kaytee is not her real name, nor is Katie.
I’ve looked on the upcoming hearings and she’s not listed.
I’ve searched for Katie Jones as that would tell you any practice restrictions. But if she’s not Katie Jones, what is her real name?!

Reactions: 1
Iv never commented before but I did start a post about her when she first got all the go fund me money saying she was just using her son for money .. everyone shot it down and then I think it got deleted it was when everyone felt sorry for her . But she is known in notts for being a money grabbing witch . Who is out for everything she can possibly get . Even her baby dad he said she doesn’t care about j as much as money

Reactions: 10
Iv never commented before but I did start a post about her when she first got all the go fund me money saying she was just using her son for money .. everyone shot it down and then I think it got deleted it was when everyone felt sorry for her . But she is known in notts for being a money grabbing witch . Who is out for everything she can possibly get . Even her baby dad he said she doesn’t care about j as much as money
ooo are you in the know!? Is her name Katie really lol

Did anyone else spot the last line of this? ‘The meeting I’ve got with work and HR this week’
View attachment 476413
Good spot. I had to give up reading it; for someone who goes on about inclusivity so much she never considers people with vision problems. My eyesight is pretty bad due to a condition I have, using Times New Roman and writing so small makes it harder to read her stories. I used to screenshot alot so I could zoom in but I don't care enough to any more

Reactions: 6
“Covid jab at 9”

Here’s the answer as to whether she is still under NHS employment. If she was she would have had her vaccination in December or January as a NHS worker. Even if she was on temporary leave, so long as she as she was under contract, she would have been offered a vaccination. Instead she’s having her vaccination now due to being a carer (or possibly some other clinical vulnerability).

The work/HR appointment could possibly be a (delayed) exit interview.

Reactions: 13
It makes me lol in the latest story when she’s says ID should be used to open an account when she be using a fake spelling of her name in her profile hey Kayyyyyteeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I would have every sympathy with the campaign for ID for social media accounts if there was a corresponding campaign to stop accounts from deleting comments that are not abusive but that simply don’t fit the narrative.

Yes, abusive comments should always be able to be deleted (preferably moderated by an independent third party). But allowing people to delete negative comments makes most Instagram accounts incredibly misleading and often actively harmful by falsely portraying uniform support for problematic posts and themes. It stops abusive people from being called out for problematic behaviour and actually drives people to sites like Tattle.

Reactions: 21
My big issue with a campaign like this is that it seems great on the surface but it means that potentially vulnerable people are excluded from social media (closeted LGBT+ young people who would need parents consent to set up their social media, victims of domestic violence who can’t attach their legal name to an account in case their abuser tracks them, people who can’t financially afford the “right” ID, refugees, etc). I absolutely think there needs to be more done to tackle online abuse but I don’t think this is the right solution

I would have every sympathy with the campaign for ID for social media accounts if there was a corresponding campaign to stop accounts from deleting comments that are not abusive but that simply don’t fit the narrative.

Yes, abusive comments should always be able to be deleted (preferably moderated by an independent third party). But allowing people to delete negative comments makes most Instagram accounts incredibly misleading and often actively harmful by falsely portraying uniform support for problematic posts and themes. It stops abusive people from being called out for problematic behaviour and actually drives people to sites like Tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think the idea of the campaign is that you can still be anonymous or pseudonymous online but need a photo ID to sign up, so that abusive/illegal content can be tracked back to the perpetrator.

There are obviously massive data protection issues with this approach and it isn’t perfect. But Kaytee doesn’t care about that. She just wants to name and shame the people who disagree with her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.