Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoffeeAndSenLife

She flaunted the flowers, storied and posted about them for days, saying she was lucky and in love and #blessed. Then when they split up she said how he gaslit her sending the flowers because he knew she would have preferred the money instead, and how selfish he was not giving her £500 instead. She is so greedy and grabby it's unreal.
Oh yes I remember cost more than her rent ect ect

Reactions: 3
Do the carers sleepover? So only get up when needed? I’m a nurse and when I was a band 5 there was nothing worse than sitting a nightshift, on a constant with a patient that needed 24/7 observations, unable to do anything trying to keep yourself awake. We didn’t sleepover though, it was a shift and you’d literally have to sit awake in the dark monitoring. I’d rather be busy, a nightshift feels so much longer when there’s nothing to do.
Unless those carers are getting paid to sleep, I’d be doing anything so I didn’t have to go there.
Yes to this! As awful as it may sound, you’ve ant an eventful night. The tiredness kicks in when there’s nothing to do and a night shift would be hard to push through!

Sleeping tablets? Why does she have these, they are only given temporarily for a temporary time as far as I know, please correct me if I am mistaken. Besides from the obvious, lack of sleep, insomnia, other medical reasons I don’t understand why she has been subscribed them. Why would she want to take them Kiera’s or not. Is this post just for attention, she loves a bit of controversial attention doesn’t she,

I think she’s gonna make out it’s a ghost - some relative watching over Jaxon
Definitely heading in the direction with it 🙄 even though it’s clearly a bad photoshop as you can see the black smudged line shes drawn between J leg and his frame. Love how she wants people to comment on her post and not DMs too, all about that engagement for those AD jobs hey 🤦🏼‍♀️

SamKe

Anyone else completely baffled by how J is supposedly sick multiple times a day- yet she never has a sick bowl to hand???? Wouldnt you think she'd have multiple bowls one in each room ready to catch the vomit each time? 50 times a day she says he's sick, yet she has to catch it in plantpots or cups? Keep a sickbowl in arms reach??? Its not bloody hard is it- she's 100% dramatising that 50x per day vomit number!!
We are not sick that much but we do have a sick bowl to hand is close by,perfect for the hangovers

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Can I ask as I am new to this thread but where did the BabyGirl nick name come from?
That was me😂 I called her Voldemort initially when admin removed all posts and then Babygirl,she even bought a gold necklace with the script ‘Babygirl’ . It is a term used to describe a certain type of girl,like road man or
waste man....

Attachments

• Haha

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I reckon she's having composite bonding done, it takes time to build up the tooth so probably why they look odd atm. That'd explain the repeat appointments too

Sendparent

Chatty Member
One of my good friends is a close friend of Holly and Fearne Cotton.All I can say is they didn’t believe anything she said! The official Good Morning clip of her is edited as it fell apart,she was live on air being portrayed as the hard working single parent nursemum and Phil said ‘And I suppose you need to be able to care for your patients at work’ meaning she had said she had NO Kiera’s and worked full time.Errr,no,she doesn’t work and has the luxury of 60 hours care a week!!! The only way she would be back talking to Holly and Phil would be to talk about her lies and fraud!!!
I wrote in my post earlier she would be gearing up and manipulating her followers for more money-greedy and sad!
I think the YouTube clip still has that part in it where Phil says about her working and she corrects him, its towards the end.

noobie123

some might say she’s living the dream. off galavanting getting her new teeth, staying away somewhere in London, child free by the looks of it, Costa coffee, cake whenever she fancies. Is she taking the pee?