Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TwinkleTwinkle21

Oh my god her latest stories are so irritating, you can’t just post a lie ‘the midwife threw the cord away even though I wanted it to go to AN’ - they’re not a part of the NHS, they have their own staff and equipment and procedures. Us midwives have enough to do we can’t also retrieve and safely label and store the stem cells in the 30 minutes post birth you need to do it in! They probably didn’t an AN staff member free to do it. But hey let’s just bash the NHS and the staff who work in it hey Kaytee?! And then cue the passive aggressive ‘do your own research story’ - so infuriating!
She ALWAYS bashes the NHS. Doesn’t matter that she’s had millions of pounds spent on keeping her child alive for free, she wanted her fucking umbilical cord saving!! Such a waste NHS are. How dare we still be around.

Reactions: 13

TwinkleTwinkle21

She’s never spoken about problems with her teeth before has she? 3 lots of 2 hour appointments will be very expensive, let alone the cost of traveling to London. I’m imagining this is going to be some corrective work but more cosmetic stuff, veneers, whitening etc
Yeah, she’s been banging on recently about her teeth and hinting to get gifted veneers. Talking about going to turkey etc. to find the cheapest place to fix her teeth. Prior to this she actually hasn’t ever said she has had a problem with her teeth but I think these stories were all her sowing the seed so when she does end up with gleaming white fake Kylie Jenner wannabe teeth she can say shes voiced problems for a while and this was her only option. (Yet, give J TWO options for his vomiting and she don’t wanna hear it 🐸)

Redyellowgreen

Chatty Member
This is the friend that was becoming the carer .... yeh what happened to that

**** she replied to a comment from someone
The training is on hold ..... yeh it never started you just looked for any excuse to break the rules and make it seem ok ... twat

Last edited:

have the privilege

Why is the hot tub harmful for J?
The risk of dehydration and infection I think. They’re not recommended for any under 5s, but with a peg (and a sore one at that) and a child with kidney issues who’s susceptible to dehydration and issues with his blood levels, they really aren’t wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Maa92

When will her followers realise she’s an absolute leech. She’s horrendous on every level.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
If this is another ad job, she will claim she is allowed to travel to london because she's "working". She has done a round trip in a day by the looks of it so I doubt his dad has had him whilst shes been down there, she will have dragged J along because if it's a #ad she knows she needs J on there or people wont engage because nobody gives a shit about her teeth. If she can drag J to london to do a ad, that shows how serious she is taking the pandemic and risks to her child. She preached about influencers going abroad, and here she is with her child, who she has said is high risk and shes taking him to london so she can get her teeth sorted. How come 1 week she can use J as a excuse for not working as a nurse because of him being high risk and the next she is taking him to London to do this ad? It looks like shes doing a ad too, J was wearing that ugly ill fitting grey tracksuit and she looks like shes matched her outfit with his. Why vlog it and wear matching outfits if you're just having a filling done that you're paying for? Obviously a ad. Why do these companies work with her? Wheres her new bed too 🤣 what happened to that being delivered before christmas? I hope they cancelled working with her

• Sad

CoffeeAndSenLife

Did anybody see the update from Cameronsmile. His mum is crying out for help and she gets nothing. Cameron needs more support than J and yet J gets carers because Kaytee knows how to play the system.
kaytee give up your carers so families in ACTUAL need don’t get left behind

I’ve finally unfollowed her. Her last rant about people wishing for a healthy baby is ridiculous! Honestly who the fuck does she think she is?! She’s hitching on a post which is merely someone’s hopes for pregnancy and being able to birth a child at the end of it. Not all people get that. She’s had a child that many have yearned for and who would treat that boy 10x better than she has. How has it come down to people not being able to hope for a healthy baby. Does she really think that we’d love a child any less if it was unhealthy. Just because it’s an inconvenience to her doesn’t mean it would be to everyone. She needs a slap
I have unfollowed too the way she jumped on that girl was the final straw for me. She’s so entitled & up her own arse. I felt sorry for her to start with but not anymore. She’s a lucky one with all these fund raisers publicity & shitty ads. Their are sen families genuinely struggling out there she has no clue.

freddiesmum09

And how is that an ad to be proud of? It’s a few seconds long, doesn’t show how to use it, price, colours, details. It’s a tiktok scroll on by at its best. She’s so outdated and plain. I’ve said before hasn’t she seen the material some people are posting? It’s high end/editorial. It’s polished and pristine. It takes them time and creativity to produce and it shows. She takes minutes at most and because she just loves herself that’s the only thing she’s able to fill the screen with and its simply not cutting it. It’s less than amateur.
Yup the advert was based around herself not the product. Shes a total narcissist.

Smartypugpug

No it was 2 diff ‘friends’, they had just been diagnosed so it wasn’t her friend x

And then this too. So full of shit🤣
How can a
single unemployed mother of severely a disabled child who requires carers be able to do this both physically mentally and financially. This proves she is full of shit

Squiggle

VIP Member
yeah, the dad who he allegedly never sees. She’s shocking. I hope he is with his dad, while she carries on like that with the speaker. I’m genuinely cringing for her with the red lippy.. she’s in her living room ffs 😂
100%
That post about spending valentines with your kids blah blah. What a load of bull. She could've done balloons, baked things with him like salt dough hearts. Even if he isn't there she could state he's with his dad so having their Valentine's when he's home. She's so deluded. But then why should babygirl explain herself to her followers or us?!

Spyglass

Well if he's vomiting 50 times a day and kieras basically raise her child she would have way more of those text than that.
Why is the kiera texting her 😂 if she's in same house surely she'll of heard him being sick and got up because it's so life threatening?
I like how she's edited the screenshot so you can't see the time at the top of when she's read that message. My guess is she read that at the time it came through. Any other mother would be straight out that room to see if your child is OK and let them have mummy because kids always want the comfort of their mum.... Shell of read that text, shrugged, took a screen shot, edited for the gram to show he vomits and get sympathy and then she'll of rolled over and gone to sleep.

Maa92

I wonder if social services are keeping an eye on her, surely they must be? She exploits her son and there have been SO many safeguarding concerns in the past few months. Especially someone who has been trained a nurse.

stewpot

Chatty Member
The girl is an absolute drain on society! She must spend her days trying to find new things to claim and new illness’ to invent to claim the most money. SHE IS VILE

Mufasa

Chatty Member
she probably fed the Dr so much bullshit and he has had to speak with people already working with J to find out she has over exaggerated everything and found out what is really going on with him! like all this medical professionals would just turn their backs on him if something seriously needed doing! he is putting on weight and thriving well so there is probably no concern, be a different matter if he was seriously losing weight (like he did when she starved him on the feeding school) it can't be nice for J being sick most days but it's not half as bad as she makes out and that's obvious.
So all she wants is for a professional to ‘back her kid’?!

Darn those medial professionals who are there to back SCIENCE AND YEARS OF RESEARCH.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
There’s a time and a place for all medication but sleeping tablets when you are in sole charge of a child with complex needs is surely a recipe for disaster.
As for the murderer comment that’s massively insensitive especially from someone who is always banging on about how damaging casual racism can be you would think she would know better

Crazymum

VIP Member
Is she after more money to buy a house? Is that the seed she’s planting.. mentioning yje hist giving page straight after was weird
It was so obvious what she was doing wasn’t it. Talk about the house then drop in people donating. Does the stupid girl not realize purchasing a house isn’t just that one off cost. She’s so entitled .