Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time posting on here but I have been reading since her threads started as I have had issues with her content for sometime And this mornings stories really annoyed me the whole cancer kids get all the stuff and that means their hospital stay is less awful than anyone’s else’s BS. All kids wards should have an Xbox and free chocolate because that will make it all better. Not the NHS should be properly funded
Perhaps Kayteee love,the many very grateful parents ( that amazingly includes real single parents ) will go on to raise money for Oncology wards after or during their children are patients it’s called gratitude or giving back! Not all sick people think of how much money they could apply for from the government ,charities or gofundme to put into their purse.It probably blows your mind Kayteeee to think of giving back,remember you put out a begging post for a free Peppa Pig costume,I guess you were thinking you would make the papers? ‘Single nursemother who has lost her round the clock kiera’s finds the time to leave her room at The Shard, whilst in London for an appointment at GOSH for the most medically complex child on the planet.She dressed up as Peppa Pig and took selfies on the Oncology ward,when asked why not on her sons department she told us how tit it was because there was no xbox,32” flatscreen and can you believe it no free chocolate and only a basic fridge’ What a bleeping hero she is,oh no, she is so selfish and tight she couldn’t pay £50 of her own money to actually dress up as Peppa pig due to failing to secure an #ad deal with Peppa Pig world 🐷 🐖 🐽

Reactions: 20
Is it just me or in that video of J watching her Instagram (for gods sake give the child a toy so he doesn’t have to watch your crappy content for amusement) but was there food on his high chair? Don’t know if that’s just me seeing things or not!

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or in that video of J watching her Instagram (for gods sake give the child a toy so he doesn’t have to watch your crappy content for amusement) but was there food on his high chair? Don’t know if that’s just me seeing things or not!
Yes something that’s been talked bout on here several times that he still eats small amounts orally that she doesn’t talk about.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Well haven’t we been treated today. @LividLalji where’s your bingo card at? Because I think we can call house today.

• fake crying in the merc (sunroof in shot, needs to justify that 4K eh)
• rant about how being a single parent is hard
• J no where to be seen during said rants
• vomit stories on stories
• em-ba-raaasing reel/ TikTok what ever it was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is my first post, I’ve been following her since I had my son last year. Is she actually working as a nurse? She has false nails on and for someone who’s struggling with childcare and self care she seeks to have a lot of time to go the gym, run, do nails and hair and various other treatments, film ads. I’m a student and a mum, I’m not a single mum and I can’t fit all that in.

Reactions: 11
I really want K to address the fact his vomiting increasing coincides with the reduction of his antiemetics. How can she post about how awful it is and see her son suffer whilst withholding medication used to help.

Reactions: 15
Kayteee why do you broadcast in graphic detail every single time your son vomits? Seriously? Why? You posted that you were reducing the cardiac drug ‘That keeps him alive’ and stopping the anti-emetic because you wanted a more manageable plan once the 60 hours Kiera’s stop as you wouldn’t be able to cope the few minutes out of your busy day to administer them.
I follow someone who’s child has up to 100 epileptic seizures a day. She wouldn’t dream of documenting each one on IG actually she couldn’t as she wouldn’t have time.She had to unfollow and block you as she felt you were moaning every day about A vomit,she felt like you took the piss for even pretending to be a part of the SEND community.
I’m guessing it’s soon going to effect his potassium levels? Perhaps reintroduce ondansetron and see if he is any better! Is he prescribed Meteclopromide
Yes something that’s been talked bout on here several times that he still eats small amounts orally that she doesn’t talk about.
Looks like Mcdonald’s fries. Remember when he was doing the £5k ‘feeding school’ and he ate Frazzles every day? You know really really high in sodium/salt is perfect for a child with renal issues and potassium imbalance.

Reactions: 13
I have just rewatched the tit show of her ‘Priest’ stories.....like seriously? I have spent a lot of time in hospital and no offence Kayteee but the priest will visit every bed! And you have actually said that you ‘Learnt how to baptise’ your son if he was going to pass and the crash team was there ‘Actually it was a blessing’ very odd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she a troll?
Like she cannot be real....absolute messy witch! Seriously untreated personality disorder!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never heard of a priest showing a parent how to baptise their own child?
Maybe I’m just very lucky not to have been in that position but I didn’t know that was possible

Reactions: 12
Maybe he's being sick Katie because from the moment he comes from school to the time he goes up to bed you sit him in that cheap and inappropriate high chair. It's not good for his posture to be almost doubled up with legs either dangling or on the eating tray. Also, maybe reinstate his stomach meds.

She's still got 40 hours carers this month which is a lot, so why reduce the meds that help him with vomits so that she can save 30 seconds a day??

Reactions: 10
“1 In an emergency, a lay person may be the minister of baptism, and should subsequently inform those who have the pastoral responsibility for the person so baptized.
2 Parents are responsible for requesting emergency baptism for an infant. They should be assured that questions of ultimate salvation or of the provision of a Christian funeral for an infant who dies do not depend upon whether or not the child has been baptized.
3 Before baptizing, the minister should ask the name of the person to be baptized. When, through the absence of parents or for some other reason, there is uncertainty as to the name of the person, the baptism can be properly administered without a name (so long as the identity of the person baptized can be duly recorded).
Service in Church
4 If the person lives, they shall afterwards come to church, or be brought to church, and the service for Holy Baptism followed, except that the Signing with the Cross, the Prayer over the Water and the Baptism are omitted.”

Reactions: 1
“1 In an emergency, a lay person may be the minister of baptism, and should subsequently inform those who have the pastoral responsibility for the person so baptized.
2 Parents are responsible for requesting emergency baptism for an infant. They should be assured that questions of ultimate salvation or of the provision of a Christian funeral for an infant who dies do not depend upon whether or not the child has been baptized.
3 Before baptizing, the minister should ask the name of the person to be baptized. When, through the absence of parents or for some other reason, there is uncertainty as to the name of the person, the baptism can be properly administered without a name (so long as the identity of the person baptized can be duly recorded).
Service in Church
4 If the person lives, they shall afterwards come to church, or be brought to church, and the service for Holy Baptism followed, except that the Signing with the Cross, the Prayer over the Water and the Baptism are omitted.”

Watching her stories, I couldn’t help but wonder if she meant “last rites”.

The priest/vicar/minister could have baptised him there and then when they spoke of it or alternatively the hospital could have arranged for this.

Mentioning that Katie can administer this when the crash team are there made me think it was the “last rites”.

Sometimes facts can be confused when Katie is “educating us with her big words” 🙄

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why she reduces his medication/moans about the amount of meds when he has a peg! I’m a paediatric nurse and to peg feed medication, the syringe is attached, medication pushed and a small flush given after the round of medication just to ensure there’s none left inside the tube. It is a really quick task that doesn’t involve fighting with a screaming toddler because he doesn’t want to take the horrible tasting medication, nor does it involve waking him up if he’s asleep or really interrupting whatever activity he’s doing at the time medication is due. I’m so confused what she is actually moaning about!

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand why she reduces his medication/moans about the amount of meds when he has a peg! I’m a paediatric nurse and to peg feed medication, the syringe is attached, medication pushed and a small flush given after the round of medication just to ensure there’s none left inside the tube. It is a really quick task that doesn’t involve fighting with a screaming toddler because he doesn’t want to take the horrible tasting medication, nor does it involve waking him up if he’s asleep or really interrupting whatever activity he’s doing at the time medication is due. I’m so confused what she is actually moaning about!

But it involves HER having to wake up 😆 poor love.

Reactions: 14
Watching her stories, I couldn’t help but wonder if she meant “last rites”.

The priest/vicar/minister could have baptised him there and then when they spoke of it or alternatively the hospital could have arranged for this.

Mentioning that Katie can administer this when the crash team are there made me think it was the “last rites”.

Sometimes facts can be confused when Katie is “educating us with her big words” 🙄
No idea, but it also said it should only be done if you were planning to get them baptised in a church anyway. I’ve never heard any mention or a baptism since he’s been out of hospital.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.