Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree, I think they do follow for her as well as Jaxon. Countless comments from her adoring fans gushing about how amazing/beautiful/inspirational/yada yada yada she is. Remember that woman who commented saying “I can’t believe you replied to me” referring to Kaytee as some kind of insta celebrity!!
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
But, why are they following her? For Jaxon. The only reason they found her account is because she went public with the Keira situation otherwise she’d still be a nobody. They’re all only gushing over her because they think she’s woman impossible working full time as a nurse, looking after Jaxon and taking care of herself. They probably think she’s someone to look up to doing all that when realistically she’s a fraud.

Reactions: 6
She's also been in tier three for quite a while.
There's mothers of complex children not going to any shops. She's here taking her son to a supermarket so she can use him as a prop and tool for her ad. He doesn't need to be in that ad.
Just another example of exploitation and using him to bring in the cash.
Poor child only gets taken anywhere when it's to film an ad. Or to take "inspirational" photos to pull on the heart strings.

Reactions: 13
That Tesco ad is tit 😂 A blurry video of food on the shelves. Top content there babe. No wonder brands cancel “work”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has spent nearly £90 on junk/rubbish food from looking at the bill
I found that bill dubious,she could be bleeping with us but what adult buys lunchables and dairylea? Perhaps he is still eating but it’s a secret? Oh she pisses me off!

Reactions: 7
I found that bill dubious,she could be bleeping with us but what adult buys lunchables and dairylea? Perhaps he is still eating but it’s a secret? Oh she pisses me off!
She seems to me like someone who buys that tit because she doesn't know how to shop and eat and cook like a real adult.

Reactions: 8
Very subtle.
Someone mentioned kittens in an earlier post. Not seen them recently?
Good point. Probably locked them under the stairs.

And also regarding Dubai, she may be hinting for a FREE trip there. But she’s already been. She won’t take him again, even if Jaxon loved it. Which he wouldn’t have done. She wants to go somewhere she hasn’t been hence the Maldives post. I can guarantee she’ll go there next year. Blame it on Jaxon being ill and needing a break from hospitals, stuck indoors with covid etc. (minus the trip to London). If the majority of her followers are send parents, SURELY they’ll be be the ones wanting to protect their vulnerable child(ten) and she’s off galavanting here there and everywhere. Now she’s banging on about going abroad. Why are people already not questioning her??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
In all the years I've followed her she's never ever done a supermarket shop. Taking j to Tesco to film an AD, she is bleeping insane. She's 30 but acts like a teenager.

I've also noticed that she is always so happy and carefree, full face made up, gym, pt, singing, dancing when j is at school or with Kieras. If his presence makes her that miserable she should reconsider her choices. Can't believe I was so taken in by her pretence.

And them nails!! It's like she's stuck bits of kitchen worktop on her fingers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry I know there is so much more to hate about her than this but does the way she speaks grate on anyone else? Just her voice and the way her mouth moves. It can’t be just me.

Reactions: 9
She turns 30 next year. Can you imagine what she’ll be trying to beg for that celebration!!

“Beggy Mitchell” is still making me giggle 🤭

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know there is so much more to hate about her than this but does the way she speaks grate on anyone else? Just her voice and the way her mouth moves. It can’t be just me.
I think it’s her way of trying to be a sexy gangster type girl. She does sound awful. She really has to think while she’s talking to make sure her voice comes out right.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.