Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think its a joke her choosing a lesbian couple on front of a magazine to show she's "bisexual"
No kaytee your not bi. Your just an attention seeking little school girl who thinks talking about women and maybe kissing them when pissed makes you bi.
Or it "attracts" male attention.... Hey look at me I kiss women.

It's just two women. A couple. It's nothing big. But as usual she makes a big song and dance and uses it to suggest she likes women 🙄 we know you are all about the cock.

That ad was cringe. I felt uncomfortable watching. It doesn't come natural to her what so ever.

So today J has been at school all day... She's chosen to sort the shite that is the overpriced tat of a calender when he gets home.
Not whilst he's at school... No it can't interrupt kaytee time going to the gym, running or plastering her face in slap with the expensive gifted makeup.
No she does it so she doesn't have to play with her son.
That poor boy comes home to see his mummy and shes busy funding her beard removal.

Which I thinks been gifted.... Like her eyebrows were. So she's probably funding the trip to the maldives. She's definitely planning a huge holiday for j I mean her for when we come out of covid.

Her attitude and priorities stink.
Shes no mother.
Beard removal 🤣🧔🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now ads on the gram don’t particularly excite me even when full of personality and creativity.

but poor kaytee just lacks that oomph, the charisma it takes to be an insta flogger. She’s just extremely awkward and it’s just not natural at all. The fanny pad and todays magazine ad just made me wince in embarrassment watching them.

don’t give up the day job........ tit, sorry, nevermind 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think we’re going to see the fall of thenursemum. Her adoring fans all wear blinkers and will point blank refuse to have anything bad said about her. Look at Hinchy? She’s got over 280 threads on this forum and still has millions of followers as is still going as strong as ever.

Reactions: 14
I have been going through old screenshots and have found these gems!
Why would any grown up mother post twatty images with ‘When you eat an apple a day but you still get chlamydia’ it’s just not funny.
Her crappy calendars are a joke,big space for Kayteee’s shopping and maybe a column for all of her missed feeds,meds and appointments! But no time to add any of the important days for awareness days.
The picture of her with the calendars is bleeping hilarious, you get a free signed photo of them just like Kylie Jenner did recently 😂🤮💰
She makes me feel uncomfortably angry,embarrassed and concerned for the well-being of her son.
I put money on a christmas hospital stay followed by a long haul holiday to Barbados or the Maldives.

Attachments

I will admit I was influenced by Instagram ads today - so many online sweet shops kept popping up and I caved - but can safely say even on my most weak willed day, I would not be even slightly tempted to buy the makeup / bath stuff / self tan / magazine / whatever else (too many, can't remember them all 🙄) that she's advertised. I also rhink if the ads are supposedly meant to be for J, then they should at least be on products that benefit J and not ones that are clearly K just getting sent freebies

Reactions: 6
I don’t think we’re going to see the fall of thenursemum. Her adoring fans all wear blinkers and will point blank refuse to have anything bad said about her. Look at Hinchy? She’s got over 280 threads on this forum and still has millions of followers as is still going as strong as ever.
Hinch isn’t (potentially) harming her son. Nor has she had a fraudulent go fund me

Right. Who was it 😂😂😂😂

I’ve just been thinking about this. I reckon she has trolled herself again.

She has read here about the working out of how much money she will gain from these crappy calendars and this is her way of approaching the subject, without having to approach it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Now ads on the gram don’t particularly excite me even when full of personality and creativity.

but poor kaytee just lacks that oomph, the charisma it takes to be an insta flogger. She’s just extremely awkward and it’s just not natural at all. The fanny pad and todays magazine ad just made me wince in embarrassment watching them.

don’t give up the day job........ tit, sorry, nevermind 😆
I think her ads are hilarious 🤣 shes one of these that pretends shes doing a makeup tutorial when shes plastering her face or pretends shes on blue peter when making a cake. Absolute knob
I have been going through old screenshots and have found these gems!
Why would any grown up mother post twatty images with ‘When you eat an apple a day but you still get chlamydia’ it’s just not funny.
Her crappy calendars are a joke,big space for Kayteee’s shopping and maybe a column for all of her missed feeds,meds and appointments! But no time to add any of the important days for awareness days.
The picture of her with the calendars is bleeping hilarious, you get a free signed photo of them just like Kylie Jenner did recently 😂🤮💰
She makes me feel uncomfortably angry,embarrassed and concerned for the well-being of her son.
I put money on a christmas hospital stay followed by a long haul holiday to Barbados or the Maldives.
I like Anna thelongmum at least she is more honest and shows a more realistic picture of being on benefits the majority of the time. I think that story was definitely aimed at Kaytee but wasnt they friends?

That story Kaytee did earlier, how do we not know she isnt just reading tattle and making her own fake profiles up? Each time shes shared one of these messages, something similar has been said on here first but she cant tell people about tattle because everyone will look and see the truth so if she sets fake accounts up she can talk about things that way.

"This has given me so much enjoyment its weird" and "the fact you think 2k from 100 calendars at £20 is income is hilarious". I think she doesnt value money at all, she will have made about 1500 from those calendars, that's a income/profit. To her that's pennies, because shes now "new money" and shes forgotten about when she was that broke she bought a pair of shoes and didnt realise initially they were slippers but still had to wear them.

If shes used a online print company shes going to have spent about 4 - 4.50 per calendar. At work I order our calendars with give clients each year, I'm not far from Kaytee and we use a local independent printers as they are cheaper than online firms, our calendars are the same size as hers but full gloss colour print with soft touch lamination, pictures in full colour on each page and extra pages for things like contacts/notes. We pay £3.87 with a minimum order of 40, orders over 100 are £3.33, I checked the invoice earlier. Kaytee would have shopped around, shes too money orientated to spend more than she needs to, our price is based on high quality full colour calendars, hers are cheap, basic and plain which shes done intentionally to keep costs low.

And that about loving to be a fly on the wall during the conversation with DWP, she might not be claiming benefits and relying on her ads, hence her finding it funny. That won't last long though. Shes tit at doing ads, her engagement is low and she comes across as tacky

I love how she now has expensive taste and likes to do her throwback memories of her pre-jaxon showing her travelling and with famous boxers. Trying to show shes of a certain class that mixes in the right circles. I thought I'd help her out. Heres some memories Kaytee could share next, demonstrating her love of the dick, and a couple of images that show she used to like wearing clothes bought from a stall in her local indoor market

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her ads are hilarious 🤣 shes one of these that pretends shes doing a makeup tutorial when shes plastering her face or pretends shes on blue peter when making a cake. Absolute knob

I like Anna thelongmum at least she is more honest and shows a more realistic picture of being on benefits the majority of the time. I think that story was definitely aimed at Kaytee but wasnt they friends?

That story Kaytee did earlier, how do we not know she isnt just reading tattle and making her own fake profiles up? Each time shes shared one of these messages, something similar has been said on here first but she cant tell people about tattle because everyone will look and see the truth so if she sets fake accounts up she can talk about things that way.

"This has given me so much enjoyment its weird" and "the fact you think 2k from 100 calendars at £20 is income is hilarious". I think she doesnt value money at all, she will have made about 1500 from those calendars, that's a income/profit. To her that's pennies, because shes now "new money" and shes forgotten about when she was that broke she bought a pair of shoes and didnt realise initially they were slippers but still had to wear them.

If shes used a online print company shes going to have spent about 4 - 4.50 per calendar. At work I order our calendars with give clients each year, I'm not far from Kaytee and we use a local independent printers as they are cheaper than online firms, our calendars are the same size as hers but full gloss colour print with soft touch lamination, pictures in full colour on each page and extra pages for things like contacts/notes. We pay £3.87 with a minimum order of 40, orders over 100 are £3.33, I checked the invoice earlier. Kaytee would have shopped around, shes too money orientated to spend more than she needs to, our price is based on high quality full colour calendars, hers are cheap, basic and plain which shes done intentionally to keep costs low.

And that about loving to be a fly on the wall during the conversation with DWP, she might not be claiming benefits and relying on her ads, hence her finding it funny. That won't last long though. Shes tit at doing ads, her engagement is low and she comes across as tacky

I love how she now has expensive taste and likes to do her throwback memories of her pre-jaxon showing her travelling and with famous boxers. Trying to show shes of a certain class that mixes in the right circles. I thought I'd help her out. Heres some memories Kaytee could share next, demonstrating her love of the dick, and a couple of images that show she used to like wearing clothes bought from a stall in her local indoor market
Rough as..

Reactions: 2
Was he putting coins in his mouth whilst you were doing your makeup stories? Does she ever engage with her child and play with him?

As for the calendars, the really awful part of it all for me is that she knows the end users will be mainly sen families. Vulnerable families with low income. Yet she charges 20 quid for basic sheets of A3 paper. Definitely another holiday coming up soon, and I wouldn't be surprised if she takes him out of school for it. She'll want to use up her carer hours when she's back like she always does, no way will she want to get back from holiday with j and then have to parent him like every other parent.

• Sad
Kayteee,a quick message for you baby girl,you may read through these posts and become enraged and think we are all nasty trolls but actually what you are feeling is a denial of the truth which must be so very hard having a narcissistic personality disorder like yourself.

You must feel guilt and shame for conning people out of all that money with your exaggerated narrative regarding your son,you said he would die without round the clock Kiera’s! Yet he survived multiple flights and holidays without them.

You must also feel pretty tit for lying to the press and media about your Kiera’s being cut and you being a nurse when you were not,again saying you both may die,making out your son was so profoundly disabled he would have a life filled with stair lifts,hoists,no words or communication from your son and look at him! He is doing so brilliantly yet sadly you only acknowledged his progress after reading Tattle. That’s sad that you were hiding his milestones like potty training to use for a nappy ad. You used his walking for some other crappy ad campaign.You are not a natural at selling on Instagram, some have the ability not to sound like complete pricks but not you love, you make me squirm with embarrassment when I listen to your ads.The worst yet being yesterday’s magazine app🤮

I am probably correct in thinking you are planning another gofundme,go ahead but there will be a backlash,yes of course amongst us but I have already spoken to a friend who has interviewed you on live TV and she nearly spat her tea out when I told her the truth about you.You had her fooled but interestingly not her cohost! He didn’t believe you 😂

Enjoy your holiday ( no doubt it’s pencilled in on your pathetic calendar ) and spend more time with your son,you once posted the words ‘I cherish every second I am with my son as I don’t know if it’s his last’

Merry Christmas Kayteee

🤮💰❤🤮💰❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What is that latest story all about “how I slept knowing I only have to worry about my own finances” WTF. Is she tripping?

She’s actually mocking people who feel she should declare the money made as though 1-2k isn’t a lot of money. When my husband works an extra shift he’s classed as self employed. Even if the shift is £100 he needs to declare it. So why is this any different??

She’s actually mocking people who feel she should declare the money made as though 1-2k isn’t a lot of money. When my husband works an extra shift he’s classed as self employed. Even if the shift is £100 he needs to declare it. So why is this any different??
To think a phone timer and a tripod set up to take the photo 😂

or maybe it was a Kiera?? 👋🏼

What is that latest story all about “how I slept knowing I only have to worry about my own finances” WTF. Is she tripping?
When this new “career path” ends and on the basis of the magazine #Ad yesterday, I wouldn’t be so smug.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's how she sleeps at night? Thought she didnt sleep? So shes not up all night worrying about losing keiras like other parents would be if they were losing them BUT they actually needed them? Shes not losing sleep over having to go through an appeal again LIKE the thousands of other parents lose sleep over it? How come she can sleep with a smile on her face over her finances BUT reckons she can only afford one night and half a day of keiras? Her finances are that great she can stop begging for engagement then. Shes a disrespectful witch, this year more families than ever are financially suffering, Christmas is in less than 2 weeks and families are panicking over how to buy their childrens gifts. She has no idea what it's like to be in need really, because she doesnt have to worry about money, she has what's left of Jaxons money. She is no advocate for the send community, people will be looking at her and thinking all send parents are rolling in the cash, sleeping with smiles on their faces. I hope her council and CCG are reading these threads and watch her stories.

Reactions: 23
Guarantee she’ll put her child in hospital over Christmas due to her neglect. Then make up for it with a trip to Maldives in the New Year to cheer him up. Not that any 3 year old would want to go to the Maldives, but it would fit nicely with her wannabe Kylie Jenner image.

She set a self timer to take that smug photo of herself 😂 when all she’s done is conned all these people into following her and donating money purely by filming her own son vomiting on the gram.

Fun fact - They don’t like you Kaytee. They don’t like your woeful attempts at ads, they engage for JAXON. If it wasn’t for him you’d have none of this, so how about spend more time with your actual son.

• Heart
To think a phone timer and a tripod set up to take the photo 😂

or maybe it was a Kiera?? 👋🏼

When this new “career path” ends and on the basis of the magazine #Ad yesterday, I wouldn’t be so smug.
That could mean two things-either she only has to worry about her own bank balance and not her sons or that’s all she has to worry about in life,what no stress with Kiera’s? Which one is it? 😂

Reactions: 1
Kayteee,a quick message for you baby girl,you may read through these posts and become enraged and think we are all nasty trolls but actually what you are feeling is a denial of the truth which must be so very hard having a narcissistic personality disorder like yourself.

You must feel guilt and shame for conning people out of all that money with your exaggerated narrative regarding your son,you said he would die without round the clock Kiera’s! Yet he survived multiple flights and holidays without them.

You must also feel pretty tit for lying to the press and media about your Kiera’s being cut and you being a nurse when you were not,again saying you both may die,making out your son was so profoundly disabled he would have a life filled with stair lifts,hoists,no words or communication from your son and look at him! He is doing so brilliantly yet sadly you only acknowledged his progress after reading Tattle. That’s sad that you were hiding his milestones like potty training to use for a nappy ad. You used his walking for some other crappy ad campaign.You are not a natural at selling on Instagram, some have the ability not to sound like complete pricks but not you love, you make me squirm with embarrassment when I listen to your ads.The worst yet being yesterday’s magazine app🤮

I am probably correct in thinking you are planning another gofundme,go ahead but there will be a backlash,yes of course amongst us but I have already spoken to a friend who has interviewed you on live TV and she nearly spat her tea out when I told her the truth about you.You had her fooled but interestingly not her cohost! He didn’t believe you 😂

Enjoy your holiday ( no doubt it’s pencilled in on your pathetic calendar ) and spend more time with your son,you once posted the words ‘I cherish every second I am with my son as I don’t know if it’s his last’

Merry Christmas Kayteee

🤮💰❤🤮💰❤
It was Holly and Phil wasn’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a woman who claims shes run off her feet and no time to breathe, she's always pretty made up 🙄
She never used to be. She used to play the no make up, tired mum look when she was appealing for Kiera’s before. Now she’s ALWAYS made up. Full face of make up to sit in the house packing calendars. She’s definitely trying to change her branding image from “poverty stricken” as she used to preach. To cringe selfies in designer clothes

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.