Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who the F has an hour to duck about doing this tit 😫
Evidently the same person who doesn’t have “the time or resources” to get her sons sore tummy looked at. To me, that is still one of the worst things she’s said/done. Especially when she carried on doing tit like that and saying later on she spent 9 hours (or something absurd like that) captioning stories.

Also what is she even showing in that reel? You can’t see the lipstick brand or colour names clearly.

Reactions: 7
Evidently the same person who doesn’t have “the time or resources” to get her sons sore tummy looked at. To me, that is still one of the worst things she’s said/done. Especially when she carried on doing tit like that and saying later on she spent 9 hours (or something absurd like that) captioning stories.

Also what is she even showing in that reel? You can’t see the lipstick brand or colour names clearly.
I missed this! When did she say that about his tummy? Poor Jaxon :(

A couple of weeks ago she was doing the whole ‘am I your best friend’ charade on the floor, hugging j and he told her his tummy was sore. She also openly admitted his tube site was red and angry but she didn’t have the time to sort it out. Perfect parenting right there 🤦🏻‍♀️ On another note, this goes to show how good at communication J really is. One of her points for needing keiras was that J couldn’t tell her if he was in pain and if so where the pain was. Well he proved her wrong.

Reactions: 10
It was a while ago now, before the last GOSH visit. She said J’s tummy where the tube site is (I can’t think of the correct terminology, apologies guys) was really sore and then said but I don’t have the time or resources to do anything about it. I’m sorry but if it were my child, no matter what was going on for me I would make time for that. She’s a piece of work.

Reactions: 2
She does put him in a coat, I’ve seen him in those puddle suits when outside. My kids take off their coat in supermarkets as they always get hot, maybe that what he does

Reactions: 3
who the F has an hour to duck about doing this tit 😫
‘Some work got cancelled’ Companies deciding not to have her represent them hey? Also kayteeee you can’t call pissing about on Instagram work, especially when your ads are the super quality like the magazine app one yesterday 😂😂 I’m still laughing about it now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It was a while ago now, before the last GOSH visit. She said J’s tummy where the tube site is (I can’t think of the correct terminology, apologies guys) was really sore and then said but I don’t have the time or resources to do anything about it. I’m sorry but if it were my child, no matter what was going on for me I would make time for that. She’s a piece of work.
excuse my french, but what the absolute f*ck is wrong with that woman! Exactly like you say, if your child is in pain, discomfort, or there is a way you can make them more comfortable- as their parent you do it, regardless of what obstacles are in the way!

Reactions: 3
She does put him in a coat, I’ve seen him in those puddle suits when outside. My kids take off their coat in supermarkets as they always get hot, maybe that what he does
Fair enough. I’ve not seen those, I will wind my neck in 😂 i think I’m a bit grumpy today and possibly overreacting to things 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I had to share this.

So I bookmark threads I’m reading on my safari home page. I can’t bear to put her name on my screen, so came up with a nickname after she was dolled up one night, for what we presumed was a tinder lay date.

F9643D84-C59E-4C05-8E83-90271FE1655E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been said on here people only follow her for her son... Not her.
Low and behold she's now posted about this knowing we've got a point and now trying to get them to engage on reels of herself because likes mean "insta communication".
Beggy Mitchell as someone called her in the thread is now begging her followers to please love kayteeeee not just kaytee the kiera.
It's taken her an hour to do a reel of some different lipstick. Oh how the exhausted, single mother I mean kiera lives 🙄
Probably filmed that whilst her son was engrossed in television because his own mother choose herself over entertaining him every time.

The smug looks at the camera.
The passive aggressive digs aimed at us.
The staged shots of her in bed sleeping soundlessly... Guessing she's forgot her narrative of the exhausted single mother who without Kiera’s will die along with her son.
Funnily enough also shares a post about over sharing too.
So many digs today aimed at things that have been said on here.

I honesty think she sits glued to this thread. And goes from shitting herself because she knows we see through her bullshit.... And then to being smug, they've nothing on me, let me duck with them to annoy the little darlings more. In her sweet sickly over the top nice patronising tone she saves for when she's feeling untouchable, with a touch of gangsta.

She makes my blood boil. This isn't going to end until people report her. Wether that be for fraud, playing the system, child neglect.... She's going to milk this for all its worth.

Fair enough. I’ve not seen those, I will wind my neck in 😂 i think I’m a bit grumpy today and possibly overreacting to things 🙈🙈
She's also shown him with no shoes or socks on collecting him from school in the cold. For someone who bangs on about her child catching a cold and ending up in ICU.... She needs to make sure the kid is wrapped up in this weather.

Reactions: 12
‘Some work got cancelled’ Companies deciding not to have her represent them hey? Also kayteeee you can call pissing about on Instagram work, especially when your ads are super quality like you magazine app one yesterday 😂😂 I’m still laughing about it now.
that shambles of an advert lives rent free in my head from here on in. When ever I feel a bit down, I’ll think back to it and it will give me a big old boost knowing that what ever I do or say, I’ll never be kaytee in that mag ad 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Low and behold she's now posted about this knowing we've got a point and now trying to get them to engage on reels of herself because likes mean "insta communication".
Beggy Mitchell as someone called her in the thread is now begging her followers to please love kayteeeee not just kaytee the kiera.
It's taken her an hour to do a reel of some different lipstick. Oh how the exhausted, single mother I mean kiera lives 🙄
Probably filmed that whilst her son was engrossed in television because his own mother choose herself over entertaining him every time.

The staged shots of her in bed sleeping soundlessly... Guessing she's forgot her narrative of the exhausted single mother who without Kiera’s will die along with her son.

I honesty think she sits glued to this thread. And goes from shitting herself because she knows we see through her bullshit.... And then to being smug, they've nothing on me, let me duck with them to annoy the little darlings more. In her sweet sickly over the top nice patronising tone she saves for when she's feeling untouchable, with a touch of gangsta.

She makes my blood boil. This isn't going to end until people report her. Wether that be for fraud, playing the system, child neglect.... She's going to milk this for all its worth.

She's also shown him with no shoes or socks on collecting him from school in the cold. For someone who bangs on about her child catching a cold and ending up in ICU.... She needs to make sure the kid is wrapped up in this weather.
This is what I said in a previous post, no one follows her for her. No one likes her pathetic attempt at ads. They only do it for J.
The fact she’s now voiced this means she defo reads here. She’s like “I don’t usually do this” hun, you was advertising fanny pads weeks ago. You’ve done ads for ages now guilt tripping people into using them to “fund her lifestyle help her and Jaxon”.

You’re barely a beauty influencer. I doubt you have THAT many DMs (the ones she doesn’t get chance to read through) asking about your flipping lipstick you donut.

Reactions: 7

Thing is, we’ve got so much on her. So many screen shots etc. Someone mentioned emailing her local MP that helped her out with the Keira situation, did anyone actually email him?

This is what I said in a previous post, no one follows her for her. No one likes her pathetic attempt at ads. They only do it for J.
The fact she’s now voiced this means she defo reads here. She’s like “I don’t usually do this” hun, you was advertising fanny pads weeks ago. You’ve done ads for ages now guilt tripping people into using them to “fund her lifestyle help her and Jaxon”.

You’re barely a beauty influencer. I doubt you have THAT many DMs (the ones she doesn’t get chance to read through) asking about your flipping lipstick you donut.
You can imagine the DM’s can’t you... ‘oh kayteeeee please tell me how to look cheap like you? Where can I get a stick on wart? What nails can I get to make me look as cheap as possible?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I disagree, I think they do follow for her as well as Jaxon. Countless comments from her adoring fans gushing about how amazing/beautiful/inspirational/yada yada yada she is. Remember that woman who commented saying “I can’t believe you replied to me” referring to Kaytee as some kind of insta celebrity!!
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

Reactions: 5
I disagree, I think they do follow for her as well as Jaxon. Countless comments from her adoring fans gushing about how amazing/beautiful/inspirational/yada yada yada she is. Remember that woman who commented saying “I can’t believe you replied to me” referring to Kaytee as some kind of insta celebrity!!
Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.
I reckon only a handful are for her.

His tummy being sore isn't just a recent. His gastrostomy site has been sore constantly for years. He has one of the worst looking sites I have seen. Infected. Sore to the point of his top layer of skin burnt away. Bleeding.
She never covers his site. Never disconnects his feeding tube. Leaves it hanging there, full of bile and tummy contents. Milk. Which she's obviously not flushing with water after feeds 🙄
That tube has then been pulled by him playing with it (she thinks this is self harm 🙄) it's been pulled up to come out of his top so it's clearly displayed, it's been trailing behind in the grass, the dirt, sand, it's been played with by the kittens.
She never shows she's applied any ointment to it. Never any anti biotics to clear up an infection.
The tube is supposed to be disconnected when not in use. He only gets fed THREE TIMES a day (I won't go into how this is ridiculous) yet he's always got it hanging out .... I think for the sympathy and to show he's disabled. There's no other reason why that would be left like she does. He should be having daily cleans of his site. Flushes after feeds. For his tube to run under his t-shirt when in being fed. Definitely a dressing if he has stomach acid that has leaked from around his button.... This can peel the top layer of skin away, leaving a burn, it can bleed and the is open to infection (cats big no no). She's not bothered about his pain because if she was... She'd be doing daily cares and using that tube properly.
To say she is a "SEN ADVOCATE" and a "voice of the SEN community"... Add keira, nurse degree and most importantly MOTHER to it... I'm not seeing any of those titles in how she cares for her son.

She fucks herself up daily with the things she posts.
Mobility... She said he needs assistance all the time. He cannot sit, cannot walk, he's 100% dependant on her....
Yet films him in her hip, assisting her with trunk control and full head control. Using his arms to put around her. He can bum shuffle, stand, roll, sit, take a few steps, play independently..... She makes a mockery out of every child who has no mobility.
She says he has no communication and cannot tell her if he's in pain, if he wants something....
Yet films him signing, pointing, using words like melon, sore, the list is endless. He can use symbols. He understands conversation and television.
She says he should score high on incontinence.... Yet wears one or two nappies all day as he's doing brilliant with potty training....
She is making him out to be more disabled than he is so she can pass him to Kiera’s so she doesn't have to deal with him simple.
He DOESN'T QUALIFY. HE NEVER DID! Not even as a baby!!!!!!!! I don't know how on earth she got them then. Because his needs are no different to any other baby at that age other than.... Connecting and disconnecting a feeding tube.
How do you think parents who do qualify because their children have high and severe needs!?!? Her insisting her son is like their children.
It's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.