TheNurseMum #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs to bore off now. She is looking for any reason possible to not get a job. She has no actual place as an influencer of any worth. The only people who were watching her were there for J. The pity trains coming to an end and she knows it. The dwp will be sniffing about I bet pushing her into work. That’s what I think anyway given her sudden ramblings about jobs.
That story. We really need an eye roll reaction. 🙄

Reactions: 6
What happened to her Botox business?
They’re bringing in new licensing requirements:

“It will ensure that the practitioner’s credentials are checked, their premises are safe and that they have adequate medical oversight and insurance in case anything goes wrong.”

She would never meet those criteria. Plus the business was bankrolled by her ex.

Reactions: 5
They’re bringing in new licensing requirements:

“It will ensure that the practitioner’s credentials are checked, their premises are safe and that they have adequate medical oversight and insurance in case anything goes wrong.”

She would never meet those criteria. Plus the business was bankrolled by her ex.
I’m glad they’re clamping down on the industry!
Didn’t realise it was bankrolled by her mysterious ex - I presume the one she was secretly engaged too. Has she ever worked for anything?!

If she is claiming universal credits she will only be able to apply for the sector of her choice for four weeks now. Then she will have to apply for all and any jobs from then onwards.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t have a Botox business? I think you’re confused with Ashley cain’s ex & her business
She was doing fillers. From what I remember the rich fiance was funding it, and when that went tits up she hinted that he'd "stolen" her equipment.

She didn't just fight citycare during the time j was alive. She fought many private carers, the nursery who told her they didn't have staff qualified to look after him, wheelchair services, transport services, consultants unwilling to risk his life, nurses, physios, ots, his dad.... she spent 3 years fighting non stop to get j off her hands as long as possible.

I can't believe that nursing is triggering but selling tshirts with the image of your deceased child on is not?

Reactions: 29
I thought she was making all the 398 tat herself? Surely it’s not the case nobody wants to buy anything, I’d be really shocked to hear that…

Reactions: 2
She could get a job - any job - tomorrow if she actually genuinely wanted a job.

She talks so much shite it’s a wonder her mouth isn’t brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not just Katie but influencers in general. I can't STAND the whole reaching out to small businesses for every little thing. And wanting them to do it for free for 'exposure'. You have the time, do some research on YouTube and get stuck into organising it all, you don't need a company to do it

Reactions: 11
Not just Katie but influencers in general. I can't STAND the whole reaching out to small businesses for every little thing. And wanting them to do it for free for 'exposure'. You have the time, do some research on YouTube and get stuck into organising it all, you don't need a company to do it
Cheeky cunts the lot of them

Reactions: 4
How the feck has she got two interviews. Let’s see you CV Pinocchio, sorry Kathleen. Surely travelling on a plane would remind her of J. Willing to bet she doesn’t go to either interview.

Reactions: 9
I would imagine they have huge recruitment days (as opposed to ‘interviews’) which have a process of whittling down candidates to weed out the tit.

Reactions: 8
Surely these are interviews to join the airline training programmes, rather than actual job interviews?

She does realise you have to put actual effort in? I had a friend did it after uni, and she had to work hard to pass the course to even be considered for a job at the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I would imagine they have huge recruitment days (as opposed to ‘interviews’) which have a process of whittling down candidates to weed out the tit.
They ask hundreds to these recruitment days and there are several processes involved before even getting to an actual 1-2-1 interview ....she's got as much chance of getting an actual job as she has of literally flying!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.