TheNurseMum #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You best bet I ran to this thread after watching her talk about working for BA & Emirates with 0 experiences and 0 qualifications. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she can’t do nursing because being in a hospital would traumatise her. Because all nurses work in hospitals, right? Definitely no nursing jobs outside of hospitals.

Who falls for this rubbish?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she can’t do nursing because being in a hospital would traumatise her. Because all nurses work in hospitals, right? Definitely no nursing jobs outside of hospitals.

Exactly. She could work in a care home or be a community nurse. Or she could even work in McDonald’s. She just needs to get a proper job, get off of Social Media (you’re not an influencer, hun) and stop living a lie.

I see Ashley Cain and his partner have split up….
Publicly. They've been separated for quite some time. Just tryin to run another scam and not losing any almighty followers. Because in life, that is what is important. Not the kids suffering and dying from cancer.🤢

Reactions: 9
Publicly. They've been separated for quite some time. Just tryin to run another scam and not losing any almighty followers. Because in life, that is what is important. Not the kids suffering and dying from cancer.🤢
They’re the most vile people ever , kathleen comes close to them

Reactions: 7
She’s probably done those applications due to her being told she has to start looking for work. She knows full well she won’t get a look in. Just something on her job search on her Universal Credit portfolio so she isn’t sanctioned

Reactions: 11

She’s said all this before and when people responded to her as many of us have on here we were accused of not understanding her grief and trauma and how badly these things affected poor little Kathleen. At the end of the day she’s no different to any other grieving parent, except other grieving parents don’t have 4 scammed GFM accounts to leach off

Reactions: 11
So how is she going to keep the cats that are apparently making her feel so close to Jaxon, emirates would mean a mine to Dubai (her dream, not that she’d get a job with them)

So how is she going to keep the cats that are apparently making her feel so close to Jaxon, emirates would mean a mine to Dubai (her dream, not that she’d get a job with them)
Move *^

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She really needs to bore off now. She is looking for any reason possible to not get a job. She has no actual place as an influencer of any worth. The only people who were watching her were there for J. The pity trains coming to an end and she knows it. The dwp will be sniffing about I bet pushing her into work. That’s what I think anyway given her sudden ramblings about jobs.

Attachments

She really needs to bore off now. She is looking for any reason possible to not get a job. She has no actual place as an influencer of any worth. The only people who were watching her were there for J. The pity trains coming to an end and she knows it. The dwp will be sniffing about I bet pushing her into work. That’s what I think anyway given her sudden ramblings about jobs.
Yet she wants to be an air hostess which involves attending to medical emergencies with medical equipment. Planes carry defibs amongst other equipment. Surely that would “be a trigger”🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Yet she wants to be an air hostess which involves attending to medical emergencies with medical equipment. Planes carry defibs amongst other equipment. Surely that would “be a trigger”🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Not just that but what if she sees an influencer travelling with their SEND child to an adult-oriented resort with negligible healthcare making carefully edited videos and posts to trick their followers into thinking they are travelling alone as a poor single parent, when in fact they are travelling with a wealthy and supportive partner? That would be massively triggering.

More seriously, as soon as her exploitation of Jaxon was making enough cash to live off she made it extremely clear that she had absolutely no desire to be a nurse. Nothing has changed now other than the excuse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
She won't work for someone because they made her waste precious time fighting? She was fighting to spend time away from her child! To dump him on anyone possible so she could live the lifestyle she thinks she's entitled to.

She went through appeal after appeal to keep care she wasn't entitled to, meaning people who should have been entitled and genuinely needed the assistance weren't getting it.

Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She can’t make it any more obvious , like someone else said on here , she’s just putting it out there that she’s looking for jobs. Otherwise her benefits will stop 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She won’t work for CityCare because they know how fundamentally dishonest she is and would never employ her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sorry, but what the actual duck happens to people who work in the NHS or healthcare who lose a child or loved one and HAVE to go back to work? Is she for real? (I know she’s not btw)

She honestly thinks she’s the first person to have ever lost a child. She’s the absolute pits isn’t she?

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Any excuse not to work Kathleen. Won’t work in a hospital, won’t work in the community, won’t work anywhere with medical equipment. Hate to tell you this Kathleen but every workplace has a medical box. Bore off and stop finding excuses. You’re happy to post actual videos of J but can’t go anywhere or do anything that brings back memories. Makes no sense.

Obviously everybody is different but a lot of people who lose children choose to move into caring professions because of their experiences. But those are generally the people who appreciated the care and hard work of the medical professions. Kathleen never appreciated any care Jaxon received unless it was at GOSH… and she isn’t getting a job there.

Reactions: 10
There’s loads of none NHS places she could apply to. Maybe instead of thinking where doesn’t she want to work, think about where she does. Clothes shops, restaurants, call centres etc. She’s obviously just gearing up to tell the dwp how triggering certain places are, but surely they would suggest all of the above. Or can’t she work in a shop because she used to take J into shops 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.