TheNurseMum #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing the house up for free whilst she buys it, then sell it at a massive profit and move to London to try and nab a celeb whilst working as first class cabin crew.

The reason she will never move to London yet is that she knows she's sat on her little inheritance from j. I just can't fathom living off the memory of my dead child, monetising it, using every aspect of his memories for content across multiple platforms and begging constant freebies. You can just imagine her emails reaching out to others (interior designers, carpet shops etc). 'Hi my son died and I'm bedridden with grief, but anyway was wondering if you could help me design his room/carpet my house (I can't sell the house with it as it is because I'm lazy as duck)...'.
How would she be able to get a mortgage when she doesn’t work?!

Reactions: 6
Doesn’t she realise that most flights are quick turnaround and straight back home??? She also gave up “Borrow my Dog” as it was to “exhausting”. She’s never going to hack being an air hostess
Poor cats , gonna get left to the side & forgotten about

Reactions: 3
What she really means is she wants to buy it dirt cheap off the council and she will then sell it on for a killing so she can buy a tit flat down London

Does she really think her followers will believe she will be able to have two houses as a single woman working cabin crew? Jesus. How stupid does she think people are 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What she really means is she wants to buy it dirt cheap off the council and she will then sell it on for a killing so she can buy a tit flat down London
Where does she live??

If she’s cabin crew like she’s pretending she’s going to be she will need to be living within usually 30mins drive if the base airport. For Virgin that’s Gatwick…..!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.