TheNurseMum #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
making a new thread because #11 has gone on wayyy to long lol! Somebody please do a catch up or link to wiki if she has one now?!

Reactions: 3
Is there anyone working on a wiki yet? I dont know how you do it or I would make a start myself. Dont want to try and do it if someone is already sorting it out.

Reactions: 2
You need to request & someone has already requested
Yes I asked on the wiki thread if admins can add one and they have done it now but wasn't sure if anyone has started writing one up, there's alot of info and receipts so dont want to sit and go through it all if someone on here is already working on it. I dont know how you link it so the pink wiki button is on the top of threads either or if it does it automatically.

Reactions: 2
Is she serious in thinking she could be cabin crew? Let alone crew for BA.

I know people who have been crew for years with other airlines fail interviews/recruitment policy for BA but sure our Kathy with her facial piercing and zero experience will get a job with them 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I know people who have been crew for years with other airlines fail interviews/recruitment policy for BA but sure our Kathy with her facial piercing and zero experience will get a job with them 🙄
She’s a massive joke 😂

Reactions: 5
I see Ashley Cain and his partner have split up….
Kath throwing her girlfriend to the side in 5.. 4.. 3..

So jobs for Kath eh? I don’t think flight crew would suit her, because you actually have to work 🤔
I’m guessing that she will only be considering/looking into jobs that it turns out she can’t do for some reason or another.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she’s even thinking about applying for BA or emirates with zero experience cracked me up. Ryan air will be way more suited, although she will no doubt get bored of this career path once she realises it’s actually hard work and not just about travelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Try Butlins if you want year round holidays Kathleen. Not exotic enough for you I’m sure. She’s so quick to want to leave but when it suits her spends days at J’s grave

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.