Thenursemum #10 buy my merch so I can buy my merc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow
Unbelievable read it all and cannot believe the cheek
I still don’t know what exactly he died from of his illness
All I know is how she got no support from the NHS
No support from the NHS?

She had a 60 hours continuing health care package (CHC is NHS) that J wasn't entitled to but due to her constant appeals she had it for years longer than she should have.

J had experts at the hospital that Kaytee thought she knew better than.

We obviously don't know the full ins and outs only what she shares on Instagram but I think she had more support than most. It was Kathy who let J down, not the NHS

(My own opinion and no I'm not saying she killed him before any new posters try to jump down my throat)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
No support from the NHS?

She had a 60 hours continuing health care package (CHC is NHS) that J wasn't entitled to but due to her constant appeals she had it for years longer than she should have.

J had experts at the hospital that Kaytee thought she knew better than.

We obviously don't know the full ins and outs only what she shares on Instagram but I think she had more support than most. It was Kathy who let J down, not the NHS

(My own opinion and no I'm not saying she killed him before any new posters try to jump down my throat)
No support from the NHS, I smell a rat!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is that a joke no support from the NHS a jaxon was mobile he could talk and read and do many things . He certainly didn’t need a 60 hour care package that’s one if the things we didnt agree with . How she left him with carers at night . Jaxons father had jaxon and had no support he didn’t have school or carers he did it all himself . She had doctors on spead dial !! Kaytee was forever pushing for diagnosis’s that was not needed , the doctors at GOSH are amazing BUT KAYTEE THOUGHT SHE KNEW BETTER THAN THEM . if You know her in real life trust me she is hard work whenever jaxons dad spoke she shut him down she knows best and nobody can question otherwise . she Took so much time Up that was not needed that a another child could have used .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Is that a joke no support from the NHS a jaxon was mobile he could talk and read and do many things . He certainly didn’t need a 60 hour care package that’s one if the things we didnt agree with . How she left him with carers at night . Jaxons father had jaxon and had no support he didn’t have school or carers he did it all himself . She had doctors on spead dial !! Kaytee was forever pushing for diagnosis’s that was not needed , the doctors at GOSH are amazing BUT KAYTEE THOUGHT SHE KNEW BETTER THAN THEM . if You know her in real life trust me she is hard work whenever jaxons dad spoke she shut him down she knows best and nobody can question otherwise . she Took so much time Up that was not needed that a another child could have used .
Pushing for diagnosis that isnt needed reminds me of that munchausen by proxy syndrome

Reactions: 23
Wow
K kept trying to push for treatment which she admitted herself Jaxons doctors had told her were unnecessary, would cause him more distress and would not give her the outcome she wanted.She even doxxed a doctor when she put a complaint in to PALS by showing their name on her stories. The NHS were very supportive of J and doing right by him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She must have real financial issues now: Jaxon was her main source of income.

She will (properly) have got a lot of benefits for him due to his needs. She also had a motability car and a two bed house due to having Jaxon. All of that will be gone or be going now. The car will either go or have to be bought. She will get to stay in the house but her housing benefit won’t cover the rent anymore. Even child benefit will have been unceremoniously stopped. The only benefits she will get will be the lowest level of universal credit. The benefits system in the U.K. treats bereaved parents horrifically.

Perhaps more importantly, the majority of her income was from monetising Jaxon on Instagram. Advertisers were regularly exploiting Jaxon to increase their diversity (eg the notorious chip advert). There was a big market for a cute child with additional needs that Kaytee was trying to maximise. Now, whilst bereaved parents can get massive followings on social media, no company will use them for adverts as it isn’t what their customers want to see or be reminded of. So the companies previously queueing up to exploit Jaxon won’t want to go anywhere near Kaytee now.

The online shop of Jaxon merchandise will make peanuts and won’t come anywhere near replacing her previous income. Her only real shot at getting an income would be to set up a charitable foundation in Jaxon’s name and pay herself a salary from the foundation. I fully expect to see an attempt at that soon.

Reactions: 9
She must have real financial issues now: Jaxon was her main source of income.

She will (properly) have got a lot of benefits for him due to his needs. She also had a motability car and a two bed house due to having Jaxon. All of that will be gone or be going now. The car will either go or have to be bought. She will get to stay in the house but her housing benefit won’t cover the rent anymore. Even child benefit will have been unceremoniously stopped. The only benefits she will get will be the lowest level of universal credit. The benefits system in the U.K. treats bereaved parents horrifically.

Perhaps more importantly, the majority of her income was from monetising Jaxon on Instagram. Advertisers were regularly exploiting Jaxon to increase their diversity (eg the notorious chip advert). There was a big market for a cute child with additional needs that Kaytee was trying to maximise. Now, whilst bereaved parents can get massive followings on social media, no company will use them for adverts as it isn’t what their customers want to see or be reminded of. So the companies previously queueing up to exploit Jaxon won’t want to go anywhere near Kaytee now.

The online shop of Jaxon merchandise will make peanuts and won’t come anywhere near replacing her previous income. Her only real shot at getting an income would be to set up a charitable foundation in Jaxon’s name and pay herself a salary from the foundation. I fully expect to see an attempt at that soon.
Don't go giving her ideas!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pushing for diagnosis that isnt needed reminds me of that munchausen by proxy syndrome
that is exactly what she was like and nobody thought for one minute it was bad till all the other red flags started showing . But she was constantly pushing fir a diagnosis he didn’t have . looking Back now it makes perfect sense she either has what you say or she just wanted him to look worst than he was for full time carers to stay in place either way it’s tucked up let’s be honest . You really would not believe how clever and bright jaxon was . Absolutely amazing he was only so young most children struggke with speach . He was doing well but kaytee never shown that to the followers which is a shame because I’m sure they would have loved to see the real jaxon .

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow
Ahh here we go, Kathleen going to start blaming the NHS for his death. When they did they’re best and KT changed his meds and starved him.
We lots of people on here save stories and posts and can soon prove otherwise

Reactions: 7
Have just looked at her "shop" for the first time. The amount of spelling mistakes and errors on the "about us" section is terrible. I am not the best at grammar in the world, but if I was opening a business, I would at least check

Ive done a google but couldn't find any answer. What is a feeding school? And why did she take him there?

She too bleeping lazy to do all the hard work. She does duck all for the shop teemill does it all

Ive done a google but couldn't find any answer. What is a feeding school? And why did she take him there?
She wanted Jaxon to eat so she didn’t hVe to tube feed him. The point of it is to gradually reduce tube feeds so he will get the hunger pains and eat but she just ended up starving the poor kid

• Sad
  • Angry
I reckon she's gonna try and sue. Remember when she put that post up asking people if they had any experiences from the NHS and to forward them on to her solicitor...?

It just baffles me that he seemed to be doing so so well (I had followed her for a while) so i'd seen Jaxon from this tiny framed boy to this Jaxon who was starting to fill out with his chubby cheeks, he was standing, walking with his frame, doing ABCs, working the ipad, all that & then he was just gone.

I'm not a medical professional & I'm not saying she intentionally killed her own kid, however, I can't imagine the feeding school where she practically starved him for weeks, stopped his vomiting meds which caused him to vomit & become dehydrated more, reduced his heart meds for whatever reason she said it was, left his peg site to get sore & maybe even infected? who knows, I don't think she'd ever admit it if it ever did get infected.. Maybe it contributed? It's all a load of what ifs and hind sight... & I wonder if she ever asks herself the same questions.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I reckon she's gonna try and sue. Remember when she put that post up asking people if they had any experiences from the NHS and to forward them on to her solicitor...?

It just baffles me that he seemed to be doing so so well (I had followed her for a while) so i'd seen Jaxon from this tiny framed boy to this Jaxon who was starting to fill out with his chubby cheeks, he was standing, walking with his frame, doing ABCs, working the ipad, all that & then he was just gone.

I'm not a medical professional & I'm not saying she intentionally killed her own kid, however, I can't imagine the feeding school where she practically starved him for weeks, stopped his vomiting meds which caused him to vomit & become dehydrated more, reduced his heart meds for whatever reason she said it was, left his peg site to get sore & maybe even infected? who knows, I don't think she'd ever admit it if it ever did get infected.. Maybe it contributed? It's all a load of what ifs and hind sight... & I wonder if she ever asks herself the same questions.
I’m glad you mentioned the heart meds reduction part because that is exactly what I thought I remembered from an old post or story of hers. Why on earth would anyone reduce their child’s medication something as vital as heart medication without proper medical advice is beyond me if that’s what happened. I would listen to the cardiologists religiously. They are the experts. It is disgusting that she did that if she decided it by herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope no one thinks I’m being an arse here - but I wondered why she didn’t say the actual reason that he sadly passed away. She says it’s because it’s too traumatic (which I don’t doubt!) but if it was a natural cause or anything that no one could say was ‘her fault’ - why not just say it? To raise awareness which is what she was apparently so head strong on doing? Just none of it makes sense to me.

Reactions: 12
I’m struggling to understand how on Earth she could buy her house.
If she has been surviving on benefits the last few years, how would she get a mortgage?
she can’t just rock up at the bank with money sges scrounged from people, they will check where it’s come from etc so I’m not sure how she thinks it’s possible?

Also - if she seriously took photos of her dead child in the chapel of rest then I am honestly disgusted by that. That’s beyond the pale.
She is self employed and would need 3 years accounts and I don’t believe she’s been Self-Employed that long

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.