Thenursemum #10 buy my merch so I can buy my merc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used videos of J in the chapel of rest to promote her shop of tiktok

I’m literally sat waiting for her to move abroad, I guess buying the house (sorry getting her followers go buy the house) beforehand is worth it for the monthly rent she’ll charge someone.
Good they can have her 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I’m struggling to understand how on Earth she could buy her house.
If she has been surviving on benefits the last few years, how would she get a mortgage?
she can’t just rock up at the bank with money sges scrounged from people, they will check where it’s come from etc so I’m not sure how she thinks it’s possible?

Also - if she seriously took photos of her dead child in the chapel of rest then I am honestly disgusted by that. That’s beyond the pale.

Reactions: 19
If she has been surviving on benefits the last few years, how would she get a mortgage?
she can’t just rock up at the bank with money sges scrounged from people, they will check where it’s come from etc so I’m not sure how she thinks it’s possible?

Also - if she seriously took photos of her dead child in the chapel of rest then I am honestly disgusted by that. That’s beyond the pale.
Its still up on her tik tok page. Im not gonna screen shot an image as I like to think I'm slightly more respectful if the deceased than Kathy.

Reactions: 8

Not only took photos she used a video from the chapel of rest to promote the 398 brand for a TikTok

• Angry
  • Wow
She bragged about her credit score being 999 and thats how she was gonna get a mortgage. But then she missed a credit card payment because Jaxon was in hospital & it all went to tit.
Do you remember the money advice she gave too? Paying for absolutely everything on the credit card. Bills. Rent. Food. All sorts. And then when she got paid, she would put that on the card. She always used to say she was living in her overdraft too. Taking J on holidays with overdraft money. Sounds like a lot of debt tbh

Reactions: 16
Just looked at her tik tok. Yup, its still there, in a video promoting her brand. Her holding J in the chapel of rest. Oh my lord, Kathy, thats not good

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I've said it before on one of her threads and i'll just say it now as it kind of upsets me a little.
I took photos of me holding my baby in the chapel of rest and of my husband BUT we will never share them on social media or with anyone else. They are for us.
That was the last time we saw him.

The pictures are for us and us alone. Hers evidently were not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
I've said it before on one of her threads and i'll just say it now as it kind of upsets me a little.
I took photos of me holding my baby in the chapel of rest and of my husband BUT we will never share them on social media or with anyone else. They are for us.

So sorry for your loss xxxx

Reactions: 5

I have pictures in the Chapel of rest too absolutely nothing wrong with that! We aren't sharing them over social media as brand marketing though. She's sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have pictures in the Chapel of rest too absolutely nothing wrong with that! We aren't sharing them over social media as brand marketing though. She's sick.
Yes - sorry, just to clarify - What I meant earlier was that her taking photos of her child after he passed away and sharing those images not only publicly but to advise her business is what I find wrong - not taking the photos but her motive for doing so and her subsequent actions.

my heart goes out to all of you who have experienced the loss of a child ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She used Jaxon for cash when he was alive. He was her cash cow/gravy train & now he’s gone, she’s using his death & the sympathy vote as a marketing ploy. She knows that people are upset about Jaxon passing. Jaxon was the only reason she has all her followers & now hes gone she uses her holding him in the chapel of rest to pull on peoples heart strings so they can buy her “merch” with jaxons face on!
of all the tit she has done, honestly. It must be a mental health condition. I cant think of any sane reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Little re cap 😀

since jaxon passing .

💎as soon as jaxon passed kaytee set up a merch shop selling T-shirt’s of her son to strangers on the internet she still is now !! This left a bad taste in a lot of people’s mouths and so many unfollowed .

💎 kaytee went to morroco for three weeks she was seen partying dressed to the nines , when kaytee got back she went straight to London on a exspensive shopping trip trying on 1k coats .

💎 when kaytee finally went home she then started the tears and begging . Claiming she was giving the remaining 35k from jaxons funeral go fund me to charity’s but she could not do that until she was financially stable l confusing right ?

💎 kaytee finally visited her sons grave after months and out His location on Instagram telling Strangers to go visit his grave like it’s some kind of attraction !!

💎 kaytee went on to cry About the 50k merc she has that was jaxons motobility car being taken away and she has to have that car because jaxon used to like the sunroof 🙄 jaxon was hardly ever in the car .

💎 nobody took kaytee on over the merc and started to see how bad she really is si she faked a troll message which boosted her following and pulled at everyone’s heart strings .

💎 so now you have kaytee not financially stable but spending the remaining 35k go fund me on a merc. Priorities right ?

💎 kaytee is now charging 54 pounds for a tacky short set still making money from her sons death .

I advice reading back on all threads it took me a Good week but it was worth it .

Reactions: 15
Does she have a Wiki on here? I'm sure someone said she did but I can't find it

You can report on gofundme when people are using funds for different purposes than the fundraiser says ; also for those who have a number of fundraisers.

It wasn’t that long ago that she actually went to view a different house and was thinking about buying it!

Reactions: 7
She has always been obsessed with buying a house . When she was with jaxons father she was begging him to get a house because he had good credit and a good job with good income she had CCJs . she Won’t get a mortgage because she has bad credit I know she claims she doesn’t now but even if she paid debts off she still has it on her credit file . She also has no income as such . The merch shops has only just been set up they won’t accept that as a steady income as it’s new and might not even take off .

Reactions: 5
How would she even get a mortgage with no income? & if by some miracle, she did get a mortgage, how would she be able to pay for the upkeep? Its not like the council where if you have a problem, you can just call them out to fix it for free. Getting a proper job is beneath Kath and who is interested in the non nurse mum now Jaxon has passed on. She’s gonna have to rebrand herself & 398 isnt gonna bring in a steady income only selling shorts, tshirts, tote bags n stickers. Especially given the profit she makes is so little in comparison to what it could be if she did it herself.

Reactions: 9
You all left a big bit out of the recaps….!!

She hinted that Antony Joshua was Jaxon’s Dad

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Wow
Unbelievable read it all and cannot believe the cheek
I still don’t know what exactly he died from of his illness
All I know is how she got no support from the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.