Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bunbun1

Chatty Member
Hey guys, I’ve been on these threads for a while, and I know I haven’t mentioned this before, but after everything that’s gone on recently, I think it’s time for me to say, I don’t know Kaytee/Kath in real life, I don’t know j’s dad, and to the best of my knowledge, I don’t know anyone who does xxxx 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Spyglass

RECAP

Kaytee aka Kathleen which is her actual name but also goes by Kathy, Beggy Mitchell, NurseTwat and Cunt, has been on yet another luxury holiday to Morrocco, where she all by herself from the comfort of her swimming pool launched a business flogging merchandise of her son that passed away.
Complete with image of her son wearing angel wings that Kathy styles with leggings and trainers. This limited addition tshirt comes in a range of colours and can be yours for a bargain price of £25 complete with colour me in packaging that Kathy will make you believe she has designed from scratch.
Don't worry guys a measly 10% will go to a chosen charity that meant something to Kathy, which means she's keeping that money for herself the greedy mare because she never appreciated or cared for any charities that helped her when her son was alive.
The new shop.... 398 which stands for the amount of years, months and days her son was alive, came to Kathy's mind the day she lost her son. The wonderful, inspirational, doting mother also displayed the brand name for marketing purposes at her sons memorial birthday firework fiasco.
The shop also features rainbow coloured affirmations that was performed by her son before he passed suggesting to some tattlers this money making scheme was in the pipeline before he died. Now Kathy insists her son was all about bright rainbow colours because he can be seen in one Hello Duggee top. Non of her sons clothes other than this were rainbow themed. He was regularly seen in the early days in just a full pad, which she let smear all over the carpet. Never remembering to pack clothes for his 467 vomits a day in the famous car shots and always appearing half naked on stories, trailing his unattached gastrostomy tube along the floor, tugging on his leaking, sore peg site.
Over the years beggy Mitchell could be seen trying to get her son a modelling contract by using his disabilities. She later settled for freebies from Zara, teabag coloured clothing that replaced his baggy, top big chavvy tracksuits.
There were never any rainbow colours. This is yet another marketing tool for the brand.

Kathy enjoyed herself on her 3 week luxury holiday, in fancy new outfits, eating out at restaurants, bars, quad biking, allowing horses to eat napkins ..... but then once her holiday was coming to an end she declared it was time to come home because her son had turned a light on in their home. A home she desperately wants to buy because it's their family home and holds many memories but she also can ot face home and uses this as her reason for her many trips since her son passed.

Since his passing, Kathy has been surfing in Cornwall, wafting insence and clanking bowls in morroco and had a weekend in London trying on orange puffer jackets that were quite frankly vile. Kathy could be seen trying on designer items with a ticket price of over a thousand pounds, hanging out with new friends and sticking her tounge out whilst playing with new found friends kids.

However her fun ended and the grieving mother persona took over when she later returned home after a month away from her sons grave, when she cried over not having HER car to go see her son. Kathy cannot travel on public transport, its beneath her. She desperately needs to keep the Mercedes she got off Motability for her son, so she can parade around Nottz looking gangsta, visit her son occasionally, Swan off to London and show off her designer labelled goods for the tinder profile she'll no doubt be setting up soon for the next rich man to blag. The poor unfortunate soul.

The Mercedes car would of needed a huge down-payment on the mobility scheme, something she hasn't spoke about to her minions because no doubt it was taken from the various go fund me pages, hospital expenses begs and private influencer donations. To buy said car that never suited her sons needs as it wouldn't fit his wheelchair in, Kathy would need to shell out big bucks so in true Kathleen style, a troll message circulated before the Weekend. Complete with crying stories, with filter chosen for added effect, the poor mother reached out to her army about the terrible trollz that hounded her day and night. As suspected radio silence lasted all weekend to make the insta hunz worried about the grieving mother. No doubt the car will be funded by the pot of gold she sits on from using her son in the upcoming weeks and all will be forgotten because she 'deserves' the over the top car so she can go see her sons grave.

The cats seem to have vanished or are probably in the kitten cupboard clawing to get out.

Kathy has a new four poster bed.

The grave has been tagged on her stories for those who would like to go and see this new landmark. Strangers have been encouraged to go visit, read her son stories and blow bubbles. Wouldn't hurt to take a snap and tag her in either so the tourist reviews can be reposted by her. No thought about her sons father and his family. About other loved ones of her son who want to visit his resting place without photo opportunists wanting to say they've visited a boys grave they have never met and don't know.
No thought about the other people who visit the graveyard for other people who have passed away and have to witness people eating fish and chips by the graveside and people treating it as an attraction.

Kathy never needed carers.... or as tattlers call them Kieras. She continually made her son more disabled to score for continuing care and tp rake in the sympathy of her viewers.
She has a 60hour Kiera package, on top of school, his father being a big part of his life and her mother also having him. J may have been disabled but he could communicate, had mobility, didn't have the high care needs you would need for that level of care package.
Kathy could and would not parent and always chose other things before her own son which suited her.

The exploitation of her sons disabilities brought in the ad work. Starving him with the feeding school then flogging weighing scales after a hospital stay by his bedside.
Using him in shots of a RING doorbell in his walking frame.
Making him push a chip around his plate and lick it for good measure for the Family Fund ad ( j couldn't eat orally)
The list is endless.

Any newbies please read from thread one for more of the goings on of Kathleen in more detail. Grab yourself a couple of bottles of wine and a box of malteasers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 74

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Please tell me she did not just put an aff link to a grass cutter on footage of her sons grave. That woman has NO boundaries !!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66

Heretoread19

Also - if she seriously took photos of her dead child in the chapel of rest then I am honestly disgusted by that. That’s beyond the pale.
I've said it before on one of her threads and i'll just say it now as it kind of upsets me a little.
I took photos of me holding my baby in the chapel of rest and of my husband BUT we will never share them on social media or with anyone else. They are for us.
That was the last time we saw him.

The pictures are for us and us alone. Hers evidently were not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Spyglass

As a parent of a child with complex health needs and disabilities more severe than her own child's I find it fucking laughable she says she loved life to the full with him the first two years. Hang on Kathy the carers saw your son more than you did 😅 it's them that basically brought that boy up. She passed him around to anyone who would have him and dragged him along on her lavish holidays that were for her.
Fuck off you lived life like it was his last day. Who you kidding Kathy. I hope the guilt eats away at her.
The advice to us SEN parents is again a joke. Money isn't everything Kathy and I feel sorry for you that even now looking back at your life with your son you still just see the money.
If and when that day comes I loose my son I can hold my head up high and say I actually lived life like it maybe the last day.
It's the over the top Xmas celebrations because it's so much more special to us even if our kids 'don't understand' 🙄
It's the trips to the coast. The days out. Putting them to bed and bedtime stories. The sleepless nights they are poorly and you cuddle them close. The after school play times.
She did hardly fuck all of that stuff and now she has the cheek to tell us what to do 😅😅
You never deserved that boy you selfish money orientated beggy cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Curiouslycurious

It would be interesting to know what actually happened. She says it’s because it’s painful but does she know deep down it will open up a can of worms for herself.
It’s horrible but I know deep down if I knew I had given my all to my sick child and posted their life across social media to so many. If I truly knew I hadn’t exploited them. I would give my “followers” the truth of what happened so they could understand why I was grieving so much.

Ashley Cain and Saffiya for example grieve online and share their grief, but I feel it’s more tasteful than kaytee/Kathleen/nursey.
Sorry I have to disagree with you, ashley and safiya gave that poor baby the worst ending to her short life. No part of the circus they performed has been tasteful, they like kath stripped the baby of her dignity and instead of a peaceful passing she was bounced about, with loud music and large amounts of people. They took her outside into the bright sun with her eyes bleeding, they shared this with the world. They have turned the whole passing into a new influencer lifestyle just like kath. The amount of pages for that baby, selling tat is disgusting. Both these sets of parents need to look at their consciences because if they feel guilt it’s because they should

• Heart
Reactions: 60

mrstakeaway

REEECAPPPP

THENURSEMUM AKA KAYTEE JONES REAL NAME IS KATHLEEN PHILLIPS.

She has had OVER £80K in gofundmes in the last 3 years 9 months and 8 days.

Constantly filming J at his worst moments, his doctors ect were never good enough or right in her eyes. She changed his medication and stopped some completely to suit her needs.

J was at school full time and at his dads a lot of the time but she still wanted 60 hours of carers who she was also abusive to at times.

Kaytee got a big posh Mercedes’ for a mobility car worth about 50k then moaned when Js wheelchair wouldn’t go in the boot so she stuffed him in a little pushchair when she took him out.

She put J on a feeding school AGAINST advice of his doctors and he became emaciated in front of everybodys eyes.

In may J was very poorly. kAytee got him discharged from Hosptial because it was her 30th birthday week and she went to altern towers and to London. A few days later J took a turn.
Now poor J has lost his life WE ON THIS THREAD HAVE NEVER SAID IT WAS KAYTEES FAULT. Just that we had some concerns and that she could have made better choices.

After Js death Kaytee has very quickly opened a merch store selling T-shirts with Js face and Angel wings which us on this thread believe to be in poor taste. She then invited her 100k followers to visit Js resting place like a theme park attraction.

Pls do add on if I’ve missed anything important

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

everyoneistriggered

All the nhs staff and nurses I know are
Dodgy asf - she’ll fit right in (they aren’t saints)
Maybe you should report them to their governing bodies if you feel so strongly that their conduct is untoward but do not generalise an entire workforce across the U.K.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

lalalanddd12

HOW does she never open any messages sent to her…. but is always able to open ‘troll’ messages almost as soon as they come through …..

• Heart
Reactions: 53

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Can you imagine being his Dad, or other family member, visiting Jaxon's grave and some randomer turns up an starts talking to you.

"Are you one of Kathleen's followers too?"
"No, I'm the Dad she pretended wasn't around."

I really question the sanity of someone who would visit the grave of a child just because they followed his Mother on Instagram. It's just plain weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 51

jenna.maroney

Mrslh is a troll. She uses multiple accounts and I assume has been banned from Tattle before. She first popped up on here as livingmybestlife asking what the situation with Kathleen was. She was told to go back and read the previous threads. That account I can’t access now but we can all still see her posts on previous threads. Then she appeared again as happylou. That account looks like it may have been banned by tattle as the last posts she made on there were her arguing with others who were upset with her for sending personal messages, which is against the rules on here.

I don’t know mrslh personally but I recognised her posts and distinctive writing styles from another thread on here that she frequents. She’s been called out on that one too for sending personal messages and making lies about her relationship towards the people being discussed.

If you scroll to the top of this page and click on nurse mum threads, go to thread 7. The first page has comments from livingmybestlife, the last has them from happylou. Look at the way they all type, I really don’t think I’m wrong.

I prefer to read tattle in the background, not get involved but this is a serious thread where people have always been careful to be factual, I suspect the maturity from posters is what has allowed it to stay open. The integrity of it is being spoiled now with mrslh’s made up life. Nothing she has said is new, she’s just repeating the same topics over and over. I don’t know how to report her otherwise I would.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Blairr

Chatty Member
I know that + I found it disrespectful that she would even post that around AJ + when Jaxon was conceived, suppose some of her new followers at the Time wasn’t aware that J dad was in his son’s life
Well Js dad is my brothers, boyfriends, uncles, dogs friend and he told me that he was furious about it x

• Haha
Reactions: 47

PrincessP

Chatty Member
The internet troll equivalent of Paul Gascoigne turning up with a KFC claiming to be a friend of Raul Moat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

SazzaD

I think it's a bit odd that she's saying 'spend all the money, even if you don't have it' rather than, 'spend all the time you can with your child'. Why has it always got to be about money?

• Heart

Cariad

VIP Member
I think she meant it in a way as spend money to make memories, don’t worry about the after… if you want your child to experience x,y,z don’t worry about the cost because money isn’t the be all and end all and you’d do anything you could to be able to have those experiences when it’s no longer possible because said child isn’t around.
But that's not the reality for many families with children with complex needs, on universal credit and on the breadline because they can't work- telling them to use a credit card is not advisable or even achievable ...Kathleen had a massive cushion of a go fund me behind her

• Heart

mrslh

Because it’s an ongoing investigation If I say it on here it will ruin the whole thing . And play into her hands and I’m not risking it for jaxons father it’s very important now that we get this right .

• Heart
Reactions: 45

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I think at the end of the day, regardless of who knows who in the big bad world of real life, we’re all here for the very same reason….

Kath is a massive knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

HoGi

VIP Member
Wow
Unbelievable read it all and cannot believe the cheek
I still don’t know what exactly he died from of his illness
All I know is how she got no support from the NHS
No support from the NHS?

She had a 60 hours continuing health care package (CHC is NHS) that J wasn't entitled to but due to her constant appeals she had it for years longer than she should have.

J had experts at the hospital that Kaytee thought she knew better than.

We obviously don't know the full ins and outs only what she shares on Instagram but I think she had more support than most. It was Kathy who let J down, not the NHS

(My own opinion and no I'm not saying she killed him before any new posters try to jump down my throat)

• Heart
Reactions: 42