Thenursemum #10 buy my merch so I can buy my merc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t this when she put him in a respite hospice for a weekend so she could go away? I might have got mixed up though, she left him so often
He was on life support and the CT scan found no brain activity so the machines were turned off.
It’s possible that they moved him to a hospice to pass away in a less clinical environment? And so the family could spend more time with him once he’d passed? She was in London and able to see him for a few days after so it makes sense this was done in a hospice environment instead of a hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jaxon may have been moved to a hospice after he had passed so she could spend time with him as I know they have a special room and beds they can be kept cool on 😢 my heart breaks for him 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It’s heartbreaking to see all the things she associates with her son are materialistic. Ive not yet once seen her with a favourite teddy or piece of clothing of Js. It’s all just expensive luxury items. It’s bizarre!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
He was on life support and the CT scan found no brain activity so the machines were turned off.
It’s possible that they moved him to a hospice to pass away in a less clinical environment? And so the family could spend more time with him once he’d passed? She was in London and able to see him for a few days after so it makes sense this was done in a hospice environment instead of a hospital.
No she put him in a hospice when he was alive so she could go on holiday and not have to take him

So interesting on the whole “Hair is a responsibility” post, she mentioned about J being in a hospice because her friend came and took the extensions out there. I may have missed it but I don’t remember J being in a hospice at the end - he was definitely in hospital but I assumed he’d died in hospital from what she said at the time?
I thought so too, she keeps sharing pictures of the room but he was in (even though they trigger her)
They did probably move him to a less clinical room to say goodbyes in

Reactions: 5
So interesting on the whole “Hair is a responsibility” post, she mentioned about J being in a hospice because her friend came and took the extensions out there. I may have missed it but I don’t remember J being in a hospice at the end - he was definitely in hospital but I assumed he’d died in hospital from what she said at the time?
When a child passes away usually you go then to the hospice to spend more time with the child. I visit a hospice for respite with my son and usually you can stay up to 2 weeks at the most for a bereavement but they encourage you to visit home, not just stay in the hospice as it can become a bubble... not reality. J sadly passed in hospital then he'll of been moved so family could spend more time to say goodbye, usually a hospice has a seperate garden, part of the hospice solely used for bereavement, away from the respite care they offer. The rooms they keep for a bereavement are often able to have pictures up, posters, music playing continuously, you can bring in teddies ... things to bring you a tiny bit of comfort.
The way Kathy has gone on since his passing material things she associates with her son arnt his most treasured Teddy... although that could of been placed with him. Its not his favourite toy, blanket, a outfit that brings so many memories for her. It's her hair extensions, clothing for her that's designer, the merc, holidays, jewellery....
I have never seen such bizarre behaviour from a grieving parent. I've seen a lot. I've had friends loose their children. Seen a lot when at respite with my son. I just cannot get my head around her. Openly displaying this disturbing behaviour too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please tell me she has not just tried to justify having expensive (though shite) hair extensions as a way to motivate herself as they are a responsibility ! She had the biggest responsibility in life and could barely do that from what we saw. When will the campaign for carers for the locks start ?

Reactions: 30
I find her attachment to expensive material things which she relates to J very very strange. Actually sat in front of a camera swishing her hair back and forth talking about how much her £500 worth of virgin Indian hair extensions mean to her as she had them in when her son passed away. She could use this narrative for her next holiday.She said ‘we were meant to go The Maldives’ I remember feeling sad that it wasn’t Disney land or Peppa Pig world. The Maldives is possibly one of the least child friendly places,12-13 hour flight,high temperatures, mostly couples on holiday,nothing for kids to do, and the nearest major hospital? A very long way away. I just googled medical care in The Maldives,there are two hospitals in the capital of Male,for serious conditions people will be airlifted to Dubai which is a 4 hour flight. Why would she have even considered taking her son there? madness!
I posted that the Merc had gone back, I am such a twit for believing what she says 😂 She did her hair video from it yesterday!

Reactions: 25
There’s nothing surprising about the things she remembers Jaxon by. These are the exact same things she prioritised when he was alive and, most importantly, the things that Jaxon paid for. Now that’s he’s gone and she’s either paying by gofundme or getting things #gifted, he’s still paying for these things. She is being entirely consistent.

Every 5-star child unfriendly holiday or hotel stay. Every expensive car. Every beauty treatment or piece of jewellery. Every piece of designer clothing. They will remind her of Jaxon and how his exploitation used to pay for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She can't post about his fave teddy, fave blanket, fave cuddly, fave toy etc because he never had any of those things. He went to school, came home sat in his high chair producing content until carers arrived at 8 and that was his day. Weekends she had him were spent with him creating content, ads etc to pay for mums lifestyle. Never ever saw him with a teddy, blankie or comforter of any kind.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She can't post about his fave teddy, fave blanket, fave cuddly, fave toy etc because he never had any of those things. He went to school, came home sat in his high chair producing content until carers arrived at 8 and that was his day. Weekends she had him were spent with him creating content, ads etc to pay for mums lifestyle. Never ever saw him with a teddy, blankie or comforter of any kind.
Today we’ll magically see a favourite toy or comforter of his 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.