TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s ‘intuitive eating’ now sure she’s dead against SW or calorie counting of any kind .. I was a follower back in the day for the slimming world stuff in fairness her food always looked great, the whole baby talk now and postpartum shite just turns me and I have kids of my own 🤨

Reactions: 4
I used to buy her food when I was doing SW, but having read above I did think it was all very strange that it stopped suddenly. I followed her for awhile when she bought her house, house of blondie page but gave up as she was pretty annoying.

Reactions: 1
I used to buy her food when I was doing SW, but having read above I did think it was all very strange that it stopped suddenly. I followed her for awhile when she bought her house, house of blondie page but gave up as she was pretty annoying.
Was there anything ever said about the food range stopping?

She blamed covid...
When in fact most food business did exceptionally well because there was duck all else to do but buy food/takeaways and go to the shops for food

There's no way it was covid, unless she decided to not open the factory when cocid started

Reactions: 5
She sold out to iceland, the meat/food factory at the time of all that going on was stopped because they sere doing a extention....he food was never restocked in the shops again only iceland and sure they dont even stock it anymore, she got a house and a load of notions after that....

Yea I think there might have been a legal thing with SW even though it was never said… she was selling food and not able to put the syns on the packet but was announcing the syns of them on her story…. So she had the SW clients for purchasing of those which I assume would have lost business for the SW meals !

Reactions: 2
Here ye go. Hope done this right.. 🙈🙈

This one is really a dark horse!!! More to her than she let's on... she's so annoying stupid giggling into the phone 🙈🙈🙈 an see she's had another baby playing games again now with the stupid hand pictures

This one is really a dark horse!!! More to her than she let's on... she's so annoying stupid giggling into the phone 🙈🙈🙈 an see she's had another baby playing games again now with the stupid hand pictures
She always takes photo of herself in front of a mirror that blocks half her size but then bleats on non stop about being proud of her size etc etc.

Does she never put gifted, ad, collab, PR on her stories. My finger does be sore from reporting them 🤦‍♀️

I don't understand the laughing bit .. its so odd... like she laughs out loud at everything.... how is she not exhausted with all that laughing... very odd
She finds herself so funny, always laughing at herself and about all her "quirks"
When she's a plain as dishwater

Reactions: 4