TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to agree with you..she says she gave up losing weight for the sake of her mental health,but going in the opposite direction and gaining all that weight is not good mentally either..I had emergency surgery at the very start of the pandemic,and over the space of a year gained 3 stone from not being able to exercise,to lockdowns and everything in between..it destroyed my mental health,I'm slowly starting to lose it again and starting to feel more myself,mentally..I think shes playing a very dangerous game...
She gave up weight for the sake of her mental health. Such rubbish if you ask me. If anything weight loss really contributes to your mental health in a positive way. It did for me anyway.

Reactions: 3
She’s tried all the diets and none have had term loss but I find how sanctimonious she can be about it or about anything really is off putting!

Reactions: 2
She gave up weight for the sake of her mental health. Such rubbish if you ask me. If anything weight loss really contributes to your mental health in a positive way. It did for me anyway.
Absolutely..I'm losing the weight now that I gained through lockdown and my mental health is improving by the day..

She’s tried all the diets and none have had term loss but I find how sanctimonious she can be about it or about anything really is off putting!
I agree. I’m all for anyone being in whatever body they chose to be but don’t come across sanctimonious about it when you’ve rammed skimming world and your own eating and cooking style down everyone’s throats for years. Just do you and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I’m all for anyone being in whatever body they chose to be but don’t come across sanctimonious about it when you’ve rammed skimming world and your own eating and cooking style down everyone’s throats for years. Just do you and get on with it.
Remember when she had the food factory she pushing pizzas and processed food and appetite suppressants. Can’t have it both ways 🤑🤑 bloggers need to learn to be transparent and honest and not led by the Buck!!

I’m probably going to offend people saying this but the intuitive eating she spouted on about for months is such 💩 especially for her who has been overweight since she was 5!! All those years of bad habits can’t just be undone in a few weeks, children are generally true intuitive eaters as they know nothing else!

Reactions: 9
I’m probably going to offend people saying this but the intuitive eating she spouted on about for months is such 💩 especially for her who has been overweight since she was 5!! All those years of bad habits can’t just be undone in a few weeks, children are generally true intuitive eaters as they know nothing else!

Not offensive at all. Intuitive eating is listening to your natural instinct to nourish your body.
Babies are intuitive eaters.

If we all ate intuitively obesity wouldn't even be a thing!

Reactions: 4
Her page this morning was like QVC with everything she was sent. Shame there isn't a gift or pr or drop on anything 😒

Her own words were "born by gentle c-section in the most peaceful, intense and special way". Today it was horrific, traumatic, would have been better under general anaesthetic and forceps used. It does sound awful but why lie for the gram 8 weeks ago 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Her own words were "born by gentle c-section in the most peaceful, intense and special way". Today it was horrific, traumatic, would have been better under general anaesthetic and forceps used. It does sound awful but why lie for the gram 8 weeks ago 🤦‍♀️
Everything she says is suspect. She promoted healthy eating through slimming world for years then started being paid for appetite suppressants and they were the next miracle slimming tool until they were shunned. There’s nothing genuine in this page. A good deep scrub and shower be appropriate. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
She’s painful to watch. That whole birth story - what was it gentle or traumatic? Make up your mind!!

I don't even know whats the point of her page anymore to be fair, she was in fairness brilliant I thought with her food, very inspiring and delicious on the slimming world plan at the time and id say alot of followers were there for that, but im dying to know if she will go back to healthy eating and cooking again

Reactions: 1