TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here ye go. Hope done this right.. 🙈🙈

This one is really a dark horse!!! More to her than she let's on... she's so annoying stupid giggling into the phone 🙈🙈🙈 an see she's had another baby playing games again now with the stupid hand pictures

This one is really a dark horse!!! More to her than she let's on... she's so annoying stupid giggling into the phone 🙈🙈🙈 an see she's had another baby playing games again now with the stupid hand pictures

Reactions: 3
The drip feeding of the baby is so annoying when she has talked about nothing else for the past 9 months 🙄🙄 Why tell everyone every detail and then refuse to to actually update about the baby - but instead put up little hints (in among the stupid ads for ham!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The drip feeding is annoying for sure! I understand people want to let family etc know first but she had the baby on Friday!! 🙄

Reactions: 1
No one would have known had she not put it up. She then went on to say she wants to take a couple of days to herself and it isn't too much to ask. Sure Nicola, you could have done that without updating us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one would have known had she not put it up. She then went on to say she wants to take a couple of days to herself and it isn't too much to ask. Sure Nicola, you could have done that without updating us all!
Exactly. Why say that!
I thought she would slip off to her section without saying a word and actually take a SM break and then come back when she was ready which would be totally understandable but all the little snippets without saying anything just annoy me. The tea and toast. The baby hand etc etc just put your phone down and enjoy it if that’s what you want!!!

Reactions: 8
Don’t forget the selfie in very poor light and very good angles 🙄🙄
On another note I thought she said she wasn’t sending Sam back to school before she had the baby?? She was the same last year jumping on the bandwagon to keep them home even though schools were open, didn’t last too long 😂😂

• Haha
All for the insta keep people watching getting engagement bla bla bla... who cares once child is healthy 🙄

Reactions: 5
It’s a little boy I think

I find her absolutely insufferable
Her voice and accent goes through me
And the bizarre laughing/roaring into the phone
I don’t follow her for this reason

She had a massive following for weightloss SW and now is an advocate for body positivity or something?

Something sketch with her meat business too

She owes me a 10€ also for items never delivered
Have a coffee and bun in the hospital coffee dock on me Nicola

Reactions: 13
Shel be raging she didn't get the girl 🤣 I agree on the boy as if it was a girl she be on the roof top at this stage 😜🤚

Reactions: 6
I think the sneak peek of baby is silly just announce I don’t agree she will be raging she had a boy if it is , anyone that has experienced a miscarriage and is lucky to have more children knows the heartache of loss and will be extremely grateful for a healthy child regardless of gender

I think the sneak peek of baby is silly just announce I don’t agree she will be raging she had a boy if it is , anyone that has experienced a miscarriage and is lucky to have more children knows the heartache of loss and will be extremely grateful for a healthy child regardless of gender
Sorry didn't mean it to come across like that 😔x

Yeah the drip feed is so annoying, but the whole I've had a eating disorder after gaining all her following by her meat company, which she sold out to Iceland who don't even do her range anymore, got a new home n then just goes on about how destructive her weight loss was, to herself but lapped up the cash building her brand of meat low fat, then kept going on about the gestation diabetes like not else had it, i did on a pregnancy it really wasn't that difficult to be fair....I'd say another boy too and as long as baby's ok what's the big issue with letting people know the sex of the child

It wasnt her meat company. She left 3 premesis without paying the rent. 2 in kildare last one in ashbourne. This i know as true fact.
Left landlord high and dry.
Total shyster

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does she work since the meat company went bust? I thought it went bust and then she got a new house which at the time I thought was a weird order

Who gives a duck? I don’t. She’s morbidly obese and went on a desperate rant when her doctors advised her of the risks in pregnancy which they were perfectly obliged to do. There’s no hiding facts. Gestational diabetes has to be closely monitored in obese pregnant patients. Don’t blame professionals.

Reactions: 7
She’s as false as they come. All for the gram and in real life she’s rude and wouldn’t give you the time of day.