Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
It’s a little boy I think

I find her absolutely insufferable
Her voice and accent goes through me
And the bizarre laughing/roaring into the phone
I don’t follow her for this reason

She had a massive following for weightloss SW and now is an advocate for body positivity or something?

Something sketch with her meat business too

She owes me a 10€ also for items never delivered
Have a coffee and bun in the hospital coffee dock on me Nicola

Reactions: 13

Jellybb

VIP Member
Not being smart but do they honestly think that Ashling Murphys family care whether or not these people are refraining from posting as a “mark of respect”

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Delliemcc

I have to agree with you on this one,I hate commenting on kids,but she needs to nip this in the bud now,she has said before how she was a big child and how her habits now stem from back then. she knows how hard it was growing up in a bigger body so why is she going to put her kids through that aswell.
As a former fat kid, and now fat adult with fucked relationship to food. Hard disagree if this means diet. Putting a kid on a diet is ensuring later shit with food

Encouraging sports and fruits and vegetables, a more health driven approach HAS to be better.

Making a kid feel shit for being fat is 👎👎

Let's also not forget that weight naturally drops heading into teenage years, unless you have make their "weight" an issue and already given them a shit relationship with food

Reactions: 11

Marysmith20851

The doctors do shame you. I had my little one 2.5years ago and I would be classified as obese.i was told I'd have troubles conceiving because of my weight, this was not true. I was then told when I was pregnant that I would get GD and was basically told I wouldn't avoid it. Again not true I didn't get GD but every time I went into the midwives clinic upon check in I was asked oh you're here for the GD clinic all because of my weight. It's a disgrace the way doctors shame women these days and I'm glad Nicola spoke about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

woopwoop

No one would have known had she not put it up. She then went on to say she wants to take a couple of days to herself and it isn't too much to ask. Sure Nicola, you could have done that without updating us all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

#obsssessed

VIP Member
I’m probably going to offend people saying this but the intuitive eating she spouted on about for months is such 💩 especially for her who has been overweight since she was 5!! All those years of bad habits can’t just be undone in a few weeks, children are generally true intuitive eaters as they know nothing else!

Reactions: 9

Halotop

No one would have known had she not put it up. She then went on to say she wants to take a couple of days to herself and it isn't too much to ask. Sure Nicola, you could have done that without updating us all!
Exactly. Why say that!
I thought she would slip off to her section without saying a word and actually take a SM break and then come back when she was ready which would be totally understandable but all the little snippets without saying anything just annoy me. The tea and toast. The baby hand etc etc just put your phone down and enjoy it if that’s what you want!!!

Reactions: 8

Noseymamma2

Who gives a fuck? I don’t. She’s morbidly obese and went on a desperate rant when her doctors advised her of the risks in pregnancy which they were perfectly obliged to do. There’s no hiding facts. Gestational diabetes has to be closely monitored in obese pregnant patients. Don’t blame professionals.
Have too had a baby or pregnant when obese? It’s actually horrendous the way the docs shame you actually horrendous. And GD has to be closely monitored in all patients no matter what their bmi is! I actually applauded her for speaking out about it as some people go home and cry I starved myself so much after I had that “talk” in the hospital it wasn’t a pleasant one but it could have been done in a better manner

Napamermaid

It wasnt her meat company. She left 3 premesis without paying the rent. 2 in kildare last one in ashbourne. This i know as true fact.
Left landlord high and dry.
Total shyster

• Wow

Halotop

The drip feeding of the baby is so annoying when she has talked about nothing else for the past 9 months 🙄🙄 Why tell everyone every detail and then refuse to to actually update about the baby - but instead put up little hints (in among the stupid ads for ham!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Who gives a fuck? I don’t. She’s morbidly obese and went on a desperate rant when her doctors advised her of the risks in pregnancy which they were perfectly obliged to do. There’s no hiding facts. Gestational diabetes has to be closely monitored in obese pregnant patients. Don’t blame professionals.

Reactions: 7

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Sweet king yesterday, Emma mattress today.... All of a sudden she suffers with her back, something she always tells us if your a long time follower, yet has never mentioned it before 🤦🏻‍♀️ Jesus she's turned into a proper instahun, sold her soul like the rest of them!!!

Reactions: 6
I think the sneak peek of baby is silly just announce I don’t agree she will be raging she had a boy if it is , anyone that has experienced a miscarriage and is lucky to have more children knows the heartache of loss and will be extremely grateful for a healthy child regardless of gender

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Honestly I do not understand this new Woke talk or thinking about huge weight gain /obesity etc being ok?

Like what? !

Over on the Louise mcSharry thread also

Being obese is not healthy and you cannot convince me other wise

Bettybob

Yeah the drip feed is so annoying, but the whole I've had a eating disorder after gaining all her following by her meat company, which she sold out to Iceland who don't even do her range anymore, got a new home n then just goes on about how destructive her weight loss was, to herself but lapped up the cash building her brand of meat low fat, then kept going on about the gestation diabetes like not else had it, i did on a pregnancy it really wasn't that difficult to be fair....I'd say another boy too and as long as baby's ok what's the big issue with letting people know the sex of the child

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
As a former fat kid, and now fat adult with fucked relationship to food. Hard disagree if this means diet. Putting a kid on a diet is ensuring later shit with food

Encouraging sports and fruits and vegetables, a more health driven approach HAS to be better.

Making a kid feel shit for being fat is 👎👎

Let's also not forget that weight naturally drops heading into teenage years, unless you have make their "weight" an issue and already given them a shit relationship with food
I wholeheartedly agree with this. The kids are very overweight but instilling a diet mentality really won't do them any favours. She needs to feed them better food though. I remember her giving tonnes of pizza to her eldest with he was a toddler/young kid. She gives them so much crap. You can put a kid on a diet without even mentioning diet or without them realising, simple changes and healthy choices but I think Nicola is too lazy

Butterflyxox

Iv stopped really watching/seeing her stuff. I like some aspects of intuitive eating but strongly believe myself and a lot of other people it's just leading down a road of weight gain and bad health.
Thing is her sw recepies used look so yummy I wouldn't feel deprived eating them. I think maybe she just took it to the extreme herself and there was no need to feel pressure to have losses every single week people understand weight loss is a journey. I just wanted to comment as I used to be a regular follower

Most planned sections are gentle sections anyways 🙉

I had one. Recovery was great. I was back on my feet after 8 hours and felt 'normal' after 2 weeks. Hardly any bruising. Just means the baby isn't pulled out fast. Calmer theatre. No biggie.

She looks shocking.. I mean I know she is just after giving birth but that picture on the bed she must be so uncomfortable.
I'm all for body positivity and I'm no model myself but she can't be healthy?!
I have to agree with you..she says she gave up losing weight for the sake of her mental health,but going in the opposite direction and gaining all that weight is not good mentally either..I had emergency surgery at the very start of the pandemic,and over the space of a year gained 3 stone from not being able to exercise,to lockdowns and everything in between..it destroyed my mental health,I'm slowly starting to lose it again and starting to feel more myself,mentally..I think shes playing a very dangerous game...