TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who gives a duck? I don’t. She’s morbidly obese and went on a desperate rant when her doctors advised her of the risks in pregnancy which they were perfectly obliged to do. There’s no hiding facts. Gestational diabetes has to be closely monitored in obese pregnant patients. Don’t blame professionals.
Have too had a baby or pregnant when obese? It’s actually horrendous the way the docs shame you actually horrendous. And GD has to be closely monitored in all patients no matter what their bmi is! I actually applauded her for speaking out about it as some people go home and cry I starved myself so much after I had that “talk” in the hospital it wasn’t a pleasant one but it could have been done in a better manner

Reactions: 8
The doctors do shame you. I had my little one 2.5years ago and I would be classified as obese.i was told I'd have troubles conceiving because of my weight, this was not true. I was then told when I was pregnant that I would get GD and was basically told I wouldn't avoid it. Again not true I didn't get GD but every time I went into the midwives clinic upon check in I was asked oh you're here for the GD clinic all because of my weight. It's a disgrace the way doctors shame women these days and I'm glad Nicola spoke about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not saying anything about doctors shaming about weight,i was/ am overweight when i was pregnant, i understand that, but to be fair to doctors they do also have a job to do, 30 yrs ago there was very little if anything about GD u don't have to be overweight to get it either Pippa O'Connor had it on 1 of her pregnancy so it's not always about overweight. But she did prattle on about how it's so hard to control it...

Reactions: 4
Gorgeous baby.

But it’ll be no end of “little princess” from now on...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Is a gentle c section actually a thing? I've had 2 don't know if they were gentle or not I couldn't feel anything!

Is a gentle c section actually a thing? I've had 2 don't know if they were gentle or not I couldn't feel anything!
The preferred idea would be that you don't feel anything 🤣 I think it must of been a planned c-section but this dose is calling it "gentle". I'm sure she felt anything but gentle after it!!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s an American kinda idea ?? The mother of she wants can reach down and help deliver the child .. I’ve seen it represented all candles and hushed voices and lovely hallmark card scenes 🤨 I w had 3 and they’re bleeping brutal

• Haha
No offence but I highly doubt she got to do a gentle section, I attend the same hospital and they do their public elective sections on a Friday so it’s a conveyor belt system!! It can just mean you get to see the baby coming out they lower the curtain, and you might get skin to skin there on the table and delayed cord clamping. I wonder did she get to do the placenta scam sorry I mean tablets 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Most planned sections are gentle sections anyways 🙉

I had one. Recovery was great. I was back on my feet after 8 hours and felt 'normal' after 2 weeks. Hardly any bruising. Just means the baby isn't pulled out fast. Calmer theatre. No biggie.

She looks shocking.. I mean I know she is just after giving birth but that picture on the bed she must be so uncomfortable.
I'm all for body positivity and I'm no model myself but she can't be healthy?!

• Heart
Most planned sections are gentle sections anyways 🙉

I had one. Recovery was great. I was back on my feet after 8 hours and felt 'normal' after 2 weeks. Hardly any bruising. Just means the baby isn't pulled out fast. Calmer theatre. No biggie.

She looks shocking.. I mean I know she is just after giving birth but that picture on the bed she must be so uncomfortable.
I'm all for body positivity and I'm no model myself but she can't be healthy?!
I have to agree with you..she says she gave up losing weight for the sake of her mental health,but going in the opposite direction and gaining all that weight is not good mentally either..I had emergency surgery at the very start of the pandemic,and over the space of a year gained 3 stone from not being able to exercise,to lockdowns and everything in between..it destroyed my mental health,I'm slowly starting to lose it again and starting to feel more myself,mentally..I think shes playing a very dangerous game...

Reactions: 6
I have to agree with you..she says she gave up losing weight for the sake of her mental health,but going in the opposite direction and gaining all that weight is not good mentally either..I had emergency surgery at the very start of the pandemic,and over the space of a year gained 3 stone from not being able to exercise,to lockdowns and everything in between..it destroyed my mental health,I'm slowly starting to lose it again and starting to feel more myself,mentally..I think shes playing a very dangerous game...
Glad to hear you're getting back to you again. Definitely agree it's a dangerous game. Mentally but also physically uncomfortable. I gained 2 stone over lockdowns and it had a massive impact on my physical comfort. I was still fit but moving the extra weight around all day was not nice.

She’s delusional if she thinks all that weight gain is healthy. It’s her business what she weighs but you shouldn’t use a public forum to suggest it’s normal or healthy when it’s morbidly dangerous. Glad she has a healthy baby and both recovering well.

Honestly I do not understand this new Woke talk or thinking about huge weight gain /obesity etc being ok?

Like what? !

Over on the Louise mcSharry thread also

Being obese is not healthy and you cannot convince me other wise

Reactions: 6