TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When i was a between 1 and 2, i was a really really chubby baby, not down to over feeding or anything like that, me and my brother were just really big! And after that then the weight just naturally fell off us, and we are in our 40s now and never had weight issues. Been slim ever since! Its not always down to overfeeding.

When i was a between 1 and 2, i was a really really chubby baby, not down to over feeding or anything like that, me and my brother were just really big! And after that then the weight just naturally fell off us, and we are in our 40s now and never had weight issues. Been slim ever since! Its not always down to overfeeding.
Babies development means they get their chunkiest before they walk, it's so they have energy stores for walking

The kids also didn't ask to be put online, you'd feel sorry for them, her putting them out to be fat shamed

Everything about her is so disingenuous. She contradicts herself trying to be authentic but would sell any tit for a few euro.

Is Nicola dieting again? 2kcal cooking spray, fat free Greek yogurt, airfyer chips, fakeaways
Just curious
Another Sarah Burke, a meat, mashed potato and vegetable dinner wouldn't go astray on her a couple of times a week... Every dinner has to be a fakeaway chipper/chinese, even her breakfasts and lunches are full of crap, they can't just have a normal dinner, no wonder she's gone the size of a house again, she cant even hide it anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am shocked by how she looks these days, hair not brushed and not a stitch of make up, no prep for being in front of the camera. Mi know weight gain is so hard, been there a million times but her job is insta, needs to be presentable
She was doing so well for herself with the naked blondie food range as well

I would love her meals 😍😍 that latest reel is a million miles away from Sarah Burke’s

She’s another one who has tried all the diets and Is still as heavy as ever, her only option I’d say is weight loss surgery now but she’s too tight to pay for it and she wouldn’t be able to eat any of her current meals!!

Did she ever say why her 1 year old is in "school" dont think nicola works now does she?? Making cooking videos is hardly a job you would get paid for is it or have i lost the plot altogether?

Did she ever say why her 1 year old is in "school" dont think nicola works now does she?? Making cooking videos is hardly a job you would get paid for is it or have i lost the plot altogether?
She probably gets it for free or heavily subsidised, I’ve a one year old too and wouldn’t be even able to do any sort of cooking/ recording unless he was asleep 😴

She’s turning into Trishas transformation with her spouting nonsense