TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I thought from her story, i haven't watched in a long time .thank you
Yeah I don’t watch her regularly anymore all the rich food makes me queasy! But I remember a while back she mentioned something about having a hard road ahead in the months to come.

She would no more shop in SV in a hundred years. She buys cheapest ingredients Available and now she’s pushing them. The insincerity stinks.

Reactions: 2
Oh god
She just popped up on my Tiktok fyp

and her little boy?!!! Omg how can she do that to him

That’s disgraceful and her with years of eating advice/intuitively etc

I don’t care if I get abuse she is a bad mother for letting her boy be obese at that young age when she is the primary care giver and feeder

• Heart
Oh god
She just popped up on my Tiktok fyp

and her little boy?!!! Omg how can she do that to him

That’s disgraceful and her with years of eating advice/intuitively etc

I don’t care if I get abuse she is a bad mother for letting her boy be obese at that young age when she is the primary care giver and feeder
She shows pic of her younger self huge too. Did she learn anything. I can’t get over that she put on every pound again and some. But the foods she cooks is awful

• Heart
Do you mean her eldest son?
I can’t see any reels off him
I’m glad to see her back posting again I followed her in the Snapchat days
Me too I think her food looks lovely and she’s got a great attitude

Reactions: 3
Does this one ever eat off a plate? The bleeping FAFFERY of having every "fakeaway" in bleeping chipper containers.

What ever happened to her teeth journey she mentioned way back? She doesn’t appear to have had anything done. Not that she needs to, but she mentioned it herself. Must have fallen through.

Reactions: 1
What ever happened to her teeth journey she mentioned way back? She doesn’t appear to have had anything done. Not that she needs to, but she mentioned it herself. Must have fallen through.
She thinks she’s so perfect now teeth are no longer an issue. Fool

Probably looking for a freebie and nothing came her way? Haha I saw grainne seoighe on an add wearing her free invisalign saying how amazing they are 😂😂😂

Probably looking for a freebie and nothing came her way? Haha I saw grainne seoighe on an add wearing her free invisalign saying how amazing they are 😂😂😂
I’d say there must have been a collab that never came to pass. Her teeth are grand, it’s understandable not everyone has €5k to spend on orthodontics.

What in Gods name are those TikTok’s she’s doing and her hair in the food

Reactions: 1
Holy crap lads, I just had a jumpscare. I don't mean to sound cruel but she has blown up what the hell. Obviously I followed her for reason back in the day of nakedblondie pizzas in Iceland, remember that?
I can't believe she's put that weight back on! What's happened