TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Used to like her cheese and spring onion burgers! And the others were nice sliced up on curry chips.

She must have money to burn putting a 1 yr old child into cresh, so she can work from home i presume cooking for making reels... muppet

Reactions: 1
See she had a tiktok up PLASTERED with flora branding, and no sign of #ad

She's so sneaky with her ads

I followed her when she had her frozen food range in Iceland, what does she do now? Is she being a mum, has she kind of left the Instagram world?

Is she still around, I used to follow her around 2015/16 for slimming world, lost interest then because I randomly saw her in a cafe in Newbridge and she was not what she looked like online and she was awful to her child ignoring him while she was posting on her snapchat of what a lovely time they were having and then giving out to him cause he wasn't cooperating. Just not what she showed herself to be online , totally turned me off. Haven't followed since.

Is she still around, I used to follow her around 2015/16 for slimming world, lost interest then because I randomly saw her in a cafe in Newbridge and she was not what she looked like online and she was awful to her child ignoring him while she was posting on her snapchat of what a lovely time they were having and then giving out to him cause he wasn't cooperating. Just not what she showed herself to be online , totally turned me off. Haven't followed since.
She’s really good at her angles 😂 I know a cousin of hers and I’ve heard Nic can be very much be like don’t you know who I am?? 😂

I followed her when she had her frozen food range in Iceland, what does she do now? Is she being a mum, has she kind of left the Instagram world?
No she hasn't left Instagram, she's staying around for the freebies! She's completely irrelevant now, doesn't do slimming world & has piled on the weight more than ever.

She has 3 kids now & needs to get off her phone because they all seem to have weight problems! She has zero interesting content but she's now getting her mangled teeth sorted so they will be her content for the forceable & they are no doubt a collab or gifted jourrrney that they all seem to be on these days 😉

She’s really good at her angles 😂 I know a cousin of hers and I’ve heard Nic can be very much be like don’t you know who I am?? 😂
Yes this is the vibe I got off her when I seen her, she puts herself off as super friendly online but I would not have attempted to say Hi in real life, she had a face like a bulldog and very much gave out the do you know who I am vibes. This is in the earlier days where she would of had a huge following. She walked off and left her table a mess while dragging the son by the hand

No she hasn't left Instagram, she's staying around for the freebies! She's completely irrelevant now, doesn't do slimming world & has piled on the weight more than ever.

She has 3 kids now & needs to get off her phone because they all seem to have weight problems! She has zero interesting content but she's now getting her mangled teeth sorted so they will be her content for the forceable & they are no doubt a collab or gifted jourrrney that they all seem to be on these days 😉
She's a dose, but a 1 year old can't have weight problems, especially when it's a 1 year old who isn't walking. The middle kid is grand and the older one probably only has weight issues because his mother felt forced into constant dieting.

Reactions: 4
She's a dose, but a 1 year old can't have weight problems, especially when it's a 1 year old who isn't walking. The middle kid is grand and the older one probably only has weight issues because his mother felt forced into constant dieting.
But a one year old can be on the higher end of the growth chart and the parent needs to be mindful of this as they get older