Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letting her youngest bulldoze her way round a posh hotel again. Not giving a tit about any other guests, as long as her kid can just run around

Reactions: 7
Letting her youngest bulldoze her way round a posh hotel again. Not giving a tit about any other guests, as long as her kid can just run around
Yep all for the gram, she’s an utter twit! and the latest one of her ‘guy and her tribe -✋️🙈

On Bohemian Blond stories you can see Katie on the dance floor. Completely attached to her phone, whilst everyone else is dancing. So tragic
She’s totally embarrassing 😳

No mistaking that she’s raking it in ATM. And bloody Ibiza again - adopt the brace position for wall to wall lace outfits like my nans curtains, sunsets with ‘I’ve missed you Ibiza’ hashtags, bleeping terrible dancing, laughing hysterically because everything is just so bleeping funny and ‘boho babe’ shots of the kids ✌🏼
Same boring shite every-time she goes there!!

Reactions: 4
See she’s gone upmarket and ditched Life with Ivy coco - common Kerry! who was also there today! and instead choose pics with the Fashion bug blog….. why she (fashion bug) wants to be associated with this twit is beyond me….?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought this too! Think they were there on different freebies companies tbf. She’s a bit kiss arsey with FBB I always feel. More Kerry’s level though.

See she’s gone upmarket and ditched Life with Ivy coco - common Kerry! who was also there today! and instead choose pics with the Fashion bug blog….. why she (fashion bug) wants to be associated with this twit is beyond me….?!!
Kerry was there yesterday according to her stories she went with Oasis. She’s gone to Cornwall today.

Wtf is Ivy missing more school or has she just pulled her out completely?? Please don’t tell me she’s working for some campaign the poor girl is seriously going to have issues when she grows up

When she was talking about her day at Ascot she only had one adjective, ‘lovely’
Such a basic twit

Reactions: 5
Never mind her tuffty hair, What is she doing to her face, her lips are so wonky one side is sooo much bigger than the other 😱

• Haha
Ok her recent stories are just bizarre. The first one where she’s singing with that guy and touching her fanny dancing. Second one with her kids singing “I’m gonna be hungover” is so weird and inappropriate.

Reactions: 4
She made such a big deal about this new house and made it sound very exclusive and bespoke but it’s the most boring, basic bland kitchen I’ve ever seen

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s bringing up her youngest child with no boundaries and to have no manners

Reactions: 6
I hate those super short shorts she wears, they’re so unflattering!

Reactions: 5
18EF4696-2057-482D-8E5F-017D157D925E.png

well what about this one from the other day? Honestly her bum looks like a child’s bum. I found it kind of disturbing. Maybe it’s edited?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.