Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it’s painful. Someone has her phone videoing her ‘dancing’ I wanna cringe for her 😆😆

Reactions: 7
She is wearing an outfit that is almost identical to what Juliet wore on day 1 of the festival … chain dress & black biker boots.

Reactions: 2
She’s with that stylist Gemma Shepherd from 10 Years Younger, who also seems to have a high opinion of herself and considers herself achingly cool

Reactions: 5
Stories are super cringe, dancing in the dark with sunglasses on and the obligatory hand in the air - having soooo much fun!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It looks so crap. Not a touch on a UK festival at all. Can’t take drinks where the bands play? WTF?!

The Saaaaf London screeching is making my ears hurt. I know a few people who’ve been to Cofuckingchella 🙄 and they’ve all said it’s very much style over substance. The no drinking thing sounds as much fun as a punch in the face. Give me a messy Glasto full of normal people any day.

Reactions: 6
She’s with that stylist Gemma Shepherd from 10 Years Younger, who also seems to have a high opinion of herself and considers herself achingly cool
Lest we forget this is the woman who referred to herself as ‘the Banksy of fashion’

Twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lest we forget this is the woman who referred to herself as ‘the Banksy of fashion’

Twunt.
Noooooooo way, I must have missed this. The same Banksy who is incredibly talented, hard working and unassuming- struggling to see any similarities at all. Katie who couldn’t be any more of a show off, garish or loud!! Whatever possessed her to refer to herself as Banksy

Noooooooo way, I must have missed this. The same Banksy who is incredibly talented, hard working and unassuming- struggling to see any similarities at all. Katie who couldn’t be any more of a show off, garish or loud!! Whatever possessed her to refer to herself as Banksy
I think the poster means Gemma Shephard referred to herself as the Banksy of Fashion. Whoever said, they’re a massive twit.

Reactions: 4
That Gemma struts along on 10 Years Younger and thinks she’s amazing. Her hair alone would put me off using her as a stylist!

Everyone else at Coachella seems to be wearing typical California casual style jeans/shorts and tee shirts, then you’ve got their group head to toe in white lace

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooh and smoking, too! Oh they're so cool! They're so hard! I'm so impressed! Not!

Everyone else at Coachella seems to be wearing typical California casual style jeans/shorts and tee shirts, then you’ve got their group head to toe in white lace
Nah - it’s defo got a good share of instagramming twats like her just there for the fashun. Why do you think it’s been on her ‘bucket list’ so long? Are you even an influencer if you’ve not got a coachella Ferris wheel shot?!? VIP only tho hun. Now, pass the silk cuts.

Natural herbal joints … no less! Joints 🙄 these women are mums!!! powered by flowers these joints are according to her Instagram page for the joints!! 🙄 no words.

Reactions: 1
Her recent post to her mum- cringeeee. Also why is she wearing what looks like a black nappy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her recent post to her mum- cringeeee. Also why is she wearing what looks like a black nappy?
I know we’ve previously had labia-gate when she did a swimsuit shot but it feels like there’s once again potentially labia and 100% arse cheek on show. I love a denim short but It’s a no from me - these are awful. See how she listed a Lynyrd song just for us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.