Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being in Y6 and leaving school with a Goyard bag and wearing Dior high tops. Does Essex have its own version of Cheetham Hill?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being in Y6 and leaving school with a Goyard bag and wearing Dior high tops. Does Essex have its own version of Cheetham Hill?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I have often thought that Goyard bag is fake, it appeared in many of Katie’s old grid photos together with her black Hermes sandals. However, now she is buying real designer items like a kid in a sweet shop even flying especially to Paris to do so, it’s all so tasteless and pretentious. She will think Isabella will need to be dripping in designer items at her new private school 🙄

If only she knew it’s the definition of chav to dress your child like that
No class
No real money

Reactions: 10
Im sure the Goyard is fake. It’s the wrong size to be real from what I’ve seen.

Reactions: 6
This chav wants to rid the countryside of animals. Eh Katy they’ve got your number and think you should head back to the east end.

• Haha
Why does her daughter still have the tag on her Zara crop top? Does she wear them and then send them back?!

Reactions: 2
They've had their car stolen again which is proper tit. Katie has said that the only way they could have known about her car and where they live is by following them home which again is really horrible but I don't think that's true, I think it's very likely that who stole it could have found out that info from what she posts.

I know we've said time and time again that its mindboggling how much information these influencers give away to 100s of 1000s of strangers on the internet.

Last edited:
It's crazy to tag everything about your life and assume that people can't put two and two together and work out where you live. She tags where her kids go to dance classes, she posts about those blooming deers, she posts the view from her house :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I hope they had a guaranteed value on their car insurance policy, because that Discovery will be worth a lot more now than when they got it. Our insurer has put ours up by 15%. Would be tit if they had to pay more to replace the car with like for like. But maybe they’ll get it back.

Reactions: 1
Apparently her family's security and safety is of utmost importance. And yet she regularly shows pictures of her children in their underwear.

Yesterday A Mothers Edit, who I don't mind (the pouting and "accidental" boob flashing grates but otherwise I think she's OK) posted a story of her daughter playing in bikini bottoms. Why? Why on earth would you do that? I just don't get how they can't see how dangerous it is.

apparently she is really ambitious where she lives 🧐

Really …. new build, that view, deers ….. doesn’t take a genius to work out where she lives???!!!

Not nice getting your car stolen, land rovers are being stolen to order now. good luck getting it back. Police knew where ours went to - but did nothing just said claim on your insurance.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.