Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sale, yellow oasis dress. Worn for just a couple of seconds before 1 careful owner put on her real coachella outfit. Will send special delivery as just got a wedge from oasis for wearing the thing for 5 seconds 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why has her 10 year old have roots, does she really let her dye her hair???!!! Wow talk about growing up waaaaayyyyy to quick

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her youngest child is the pushiest child I've ever seen. They just laugh at her, and never correct her behaviour

Reactions: 5
Her latest reel 😳 Spending the day with her 5 year old, which plays out to be more like a day with a 15 year old….. the way she dresses, acts. Why do her girls now appear way beyond their years since her Instagram success.

Reactions: 8
And of course, out of the group of girls, her daughter is the one in the shortest skirt!

Reactions: 1
Everything she does is for the gram, can’t even play with her kids without shoving a camera in their face. All the girls were looking at the camera rather than each other, just think it’s so sad their childhood is laid bare with no privacy for a few designer handbags. Just been reading about the Saccone’s and the tide is turning for influencers exploiting their children and it can’t come soon enough!!

Reactions: 12
New to this thread but have been following her on Instagram for a while. My biggest bugbear (of many!) is that they never ever strap the kids into their childseats properly. It’s so dangerous! She put up a story of her youngest in the car a couple of days ago and the straps were very loose and round her waist. And the car was clearly moving. Awful!

Can we just have a second for what the actual duck Pascale is wearing today? She looks like a beige Zorro!

4446ECAD-9F1C-478F-869F-7952CECA16FF.png

• Haha
Her youngest daughter must be very nearly two now and, like the children of many instagrammers, seems to be very behind in her speech. I’ve only heard her squeal or babble on stories, and I don’t think I’ve heard her say anything recognisable as a word.

Reactions: 6
She is like a child with the birthday celebrations
I will never get my head around the trend of reposting people posting about you 🤯 It’s like saying ‘look everyone so’n’so said happy birthday to me’! WTF!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I see Katie and her chav friend deleted the late night drunk photos.
No free stuff in the world can buy you class Katie.

Reactions: 4
I see Katie and her chav friend deleted the late night drunk photos.
No free stuff in the world can buy you class Katie.
Anna Brem Wilson. Another one who quit a proper job to flog her children in AD’s and whose dress sense is horrendous. Orange dress with pink shoes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.