Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she seriously posted a video of her prop feeding her baby does she not realise how dangerous this is? fair enough she can make her own choices with her own baby but please don’t then be showing everyone and possibly influencing other parents to also do this so she can “get tit done”

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
What’s that saying champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage or something like that??? If she was sooo well off she would have taken
Has she seriously posted a video of her prop feeding her baby does she not realise how dangerous this is? fair enough she can make her own choices with her own baby but please don’t then be showing everyone and possibly influencing other parents to also do this so she can “get tit done”
All so the lazy cow can sit and eat her pastry,that's after she's taken 57 photos of it,edited it with her tit orange filter and then scroll insta. What an inconvenience it is to have to feed your own baby 😠

Reactions: 5
The orange filter is awful in fact none of them shouid use any filter to make themselves look better!!! FAKE

The little kid has something from Chanel - I doubt she has and it's prob just an empty bag 😂

Reactions: 3
I followed this woman after reading the luludumas thread....I unfollowed after a day. Talk about a vapid, vacuous life....she reminds me of Amanda from Motherland (actually all these Instamums remind me of her). So bloody shallow.
Yep!!

I thought the same! Trying to be ‘relatable’ but some of this lot really will shill anything - even though they wouldn’t wear it/shop there IRL! Mataram, Wallis etc are suckers!

As if they are going to have a spelling test a day after starting school after months of being off 😂😂

Also why refer to her eldest as a teenager?! Weird

• Haha
Her content is an absolute bore fest...as if anyone gives a tit if her baby has colic. Really makes me laugh how these influences think the mundane things in their life has any interest to anyone else!

In what world would you post a video of your young daughter bending over in front of the camera in a swimming costume. I’m sure 99% of the people watching are normal and no harm will actually come to the child but whyyyyy would you put that out there and risk the 1% of weirdos getting some sick kick from it. So unnecessary and completely irresponsible to expose / plaster a young child over the internet in that way.

Reactions: 5
In what world would you post a video of your young daughter bending over in front of the camera in a swimming costume. I’m sure 99% of the people watching are normal and no harm will actually come to the child but whyyyyy would you put that out there and risk the 1% of weirdos getting some sick kick from it. So unnecessary and completely irresponsible to expose / plaster a young child over the internet in that way.
I just came on to say this
What the hell was that about
Is she ok?
I wouldn’t even send that video to family
Firstly it’s pointless and secondly give the poor girl some privacy
The amount of wierdos on the Internet

it’s made me angry this morning

The same world where you get a free cot for your baby having been on the beg regarding her colic.
I missed this
Was she begging for a snuz pod?
Makes me angry what gives them the right to think they can get it for free
I bought snuzpods for all my children and actually I would buy them all over again if I had the choice of selling my children online and getting it for free or buying it and not plastering my kids all over the Internet

I would choose the latter everytime

it’s kind of desperate when you think about it

I wonder why she hasn’t begged for some kind of Invisalign? Maybe that’s next....

Omg I’ve just come on to say the same, give Lottie some dignity that story is just bloody awful, why would you do that, she is her mother and is suppose to protect her from weirdos not give them a video to use inappropriately. I’ve read somewhere that if you wouldn’t post a photo of your 18 year old doing something then don’t post a picture of your child doing it ie/ pictures in the bath or bikini shots this mother should really take this advice.

Hahaha that snoozepod if they were that loaded wouldn’t they have just brought one weeks ago instead of waiting for one to be gifted, I bet she hasn’t got two pennies to rub together 🤣🤣

Last edited:
I just came on to say this
What the hell was that about
Is she ok?
I wouldn’t even send that video to family
Firstly it’s pointless and secondly give the poor girl some privacy
The amount of wierdos on the Internet

it’s made me angry this morning

I missed this
Was she begging for a snuz pod?
Makes me angry what gives them the right to think they can get it for free
I bought snuzpods for all my children and actually I would buy them all over again if I had the choice of selling my children online and getting it for free or buying it and not plastering my kids all over the Internet

I would choose the latter everytime

it’s kind of desperate when you think about it

I wonder why she hasn’t begged for some kind of Invisalign? Maybe that’s next....
Invisalign 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is so wrong - she is awful

Omg I know! As soon as I watched if I felt funny it’s just ... wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.