Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is so contrived - I’m predicting a lot of baby spam, smiling dreamily into the camera, portraying this blissful, effortless boho new mum vibe. Which as we all know us bollocks. If you notice she never shows shots of the house, just the odd corner which I’m guessing is because it’s not as perfect as she’d like us all to believe.

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine starting contractions and your main priority being to slip on a Lacey number to take a picture? Honestly it’s laughable. Least of my priorities during early stages of labour with any of my children
I was to busy throwing up to think of taking a picture

That picture she has posted is everything I hate about Instagram, it’s unrealistic of how women should be when they’ve just had a baby- we all know your boobs hurt, you are sore below and still bleeding why oh why would you put a white Lacey number and pose for a picture, getting your partner or kids to take a really staged photo.....I’m surprised the caption isn’t “ just got up like this” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is being rather seeking again declaring gifts - the Loveshackfancy supergas
Showing them off. Tagging both loveshackfancy and outdazl. Pretty certain they have been gifted by outdazl as they have been gifting lots to instagrammers lately swoon love & Jane Dum-arse luludumas to mention just two but at least they have declared their treats as gifts. Kate being shady as ever I think!

Reactions: 2
God damn this one is soooooo thirsty 🙄 Stories up this afternoon of her lounging in a bikini, flat stomach in shot, 3 and a half minutes after she’s had her latest baby, gazing at herself in the camera, making it all look so blissful and dreamy. This is not real life and she must know these stories would make many new mums out there feel totally tit about themselves but obviously the ‘oh my god you look amazing hun’ messages are more important. It’s all for adulation and attention and honestly this false representation her and others of her ilk portray makes me so angry.

Reactions: 6
God damn this one is soooooo thirsty 🙄 Stories up this afternoon of her lounging in a bikini, flat stomach in shot, 3 and a half minutes after she’s had her latest baby, gazing at herself in the camera, making it all look so blissful and dreamy. This is not real life and she must know these stories would make many new mums out there feel totally tit about themselves but obviously the ‘oh my god you look amazing hun’ messages are more important. It’s all for adulation and attention and honestly this false representation her and others of her ilk portray makes me so angry.
I spotted the flat stomach a couple of times now, well done for being thin. Took me ages to lose my baby weight, it depressed me seeing people just spring back to their pre baby weights - as if you’ve not got enough to contend with with a newborn!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I spotted the flat stomach a couple of times now, well done for being thin. Took me ages to lose my baby weight, it depressed me seeing people just spring back to their pre baby weights - as if you’ve not got enough to contend with with a newborn!
It’s all smoke and mirrors, she will know exactly what angle to use to make her stomach look flat

It’s all smoke and mirrors, she will know exactly what angle to use to make her stomach look flat
Yes agreed and she is naturally thin so it wouldn’t be difficult to achieve - she’s painting such a false picture. She’s an idiot.

Elle (Feathering the Empty Nest) has posted that she is taking a break to enjoy her precious daughter. What an inspiration. She is the type of woman I would be influenced by.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Elle (Feathering the Empty Nest) has posted that she is taking a break to enjoy her precious daughter. What an inspiration. She is the type of woman I would be influenced by.
I also thought it was nice that Elle said she doesn't need freebies - instead asking companies to donate to charities and those who need it most. Definitely the right type of influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100% Elle is someone who the influencers should be influenced by. Mum life has absolutely no morals at all, even using the latest hospital admission for content - why not keep that stuff private oh yeah cos it’s good for engagement which means more #kindly gifted #so blessed 🙄

Reactions: 5
Totally agree - another one who's content is purely flogging her kids!! And a new born - sad ☹

Reactions: 3
100% Elle is someone who the influencers should be influenced by. Mum life has absolutely no morals at all, even using the latest hospital admission for content - why not keep that stuff private oh yeah cos it’s good for engagement which means more #kindly gifted #so blessed 🙄

Pure greed. If the life they "portray" is real, why do they need all of the #gifts? Smoke and mirrors and lies.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.