Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Emma aka Swoon Love, followed her from humble beginnings. Why all the ass kissing of this lot though - she’s gifted a blanket to mum lifestyled. Emma, you don’t need to be part of this crowd, stay humble

Reactions: 4
her kids are at it now with the kids make-up brand. Not cool. These girls already playing at influencing and her eldest now has her own account. I’ll just go ahead and presume she skipped the kids stay safe online school programme. I’m pretty sure the way she puts her kids out there goes against all the advice.

Reactions: 3
her kids are at it now with the kids make-up brand. Not cool. These girls already playing at influencing and her eldest now has her own account. I’ll just go ahead and presume she skipped the kids stay safe online school programme. I’m pretty sure the way she puts her kids out there goes against all the advice.
I know that make up tutorial will be an absolute hotspot for perverts to watch and share with similar sick minded people, I know a lot about this through work and wish parents understood the dangers they are putting their children in....or do they already know and just don’t care as it brings in the money and free gifts???

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think it’s just ignorance with this and so much other stuff. They live in a bubble and I can’t help think the children thrust into the Instagram spotlight Today may face the same issues as children of yesterday who were thrust into Hollywood when they’re too young to comprehend the risks and permanency Of it all.

Reactions: 1
I agree the make up tutorial was cute but not for all public to see, she should not be exposed like this by her own mother.

Let her be a child and not an instagramma just yet 😔

Not going to give her a way of identifying who I am but I know Katie. She is actually pretty friendly in real life (in a queen bee type way!). Her husband Grant is also nice enough & her dad is actually lovely. The thing I find really hard to stomach is when she goes on & on about how lovely & kind her eldest daughter, Isabella, is - she is not! An original mean girl in the making.
Interesting!!!! Her mum is making her into some sort of diva but the looks of it - it's not on!!

She’s very precocious. She definitely sees herself as above other kids - is unkind to kids who aren’t in her friendship group and is mean to her friends when she wants to be as well - as I say, a mean girl in the making.
I know posting this doesn’t exactly give me much of a moral high ground but it really sticks in my craw when she goes on & on about how kind, sensitive, caring, loving & gentle she is when it’s so far from the reality!
Isn’t this really sad ... I bet being in this Instagram fame bubble doesn’t help .... my mummy has 40k followers, we gets loads of free stuff .. we shop here, we go on holiday here. I can imagine how she plays it out ...

Reactions: 5
What’s that saying champagne lifestyle on a lemonade wage or something like that??? If she was sooo well off she would have taken a lead out of Elles book and donate or the freebies to a worthwhile cause, I reckon it’s all for show and just tries to perceive she wealthy!!!

Reactions: 8
I know that make up tutorial will be an absolute hotspot for perverts to watch and share with similar sick minded people, I know a lot about this through work and wish parents understood the dangers they are putting their children in....or do they already know and just don’t care as it brings in the money and free gifts???
I found this uncomfortable to watch. It would of been super cute in private one to one mother - daughter but not on a public account ... as you say prime target for sick people to watch. @natalie.mafi has highlighted this recently about sick people on insta and who mainly hide behind the bought followers. she said she had contacted her insta ‘friends’ who have done this and are selling their children to the gram and they seemed not to care other than the freebies and money rolling in - I felt Katie was one of them. She has removed all her children from her own account since learning more about the hashtags etc they search for - she said 6 years too late but is making amends now by trying to educate people on insta about it.

Reactions: 8
It’s definitely her. That’s a very obvious follower buy too - bet she was crapping herself she’d drop under 50k Followers and
Thinking back on Natalie Antifas post about How worse ‘bought’ followers are for pervs etc as a warning to people who buy followers and then plaster their kids all over - my god. If these “companies” are unethical enough to sell followers, what the hell else will they sell once you share your handle with em? Shame on her but good for whoever it was to have the gall to stand up to babygate Instachav crew and call them out

Reactions: 6
God that actually makes me shudder how they can share their children online knowing who are viewing them and what they are doing with images of their children.... how can they not want to protect them from it?

Definitely her! She is so desperate to appear to have money like the other insta mums in London who’s husbands are loaded. There’s a video on her insta of her 9 year old in a bra top and leggings dancing provocatively to the camera whilst Katie’s next to her doing the same. Awful.

Reactions: 6
Someone needs to have a word with her it's crazy!! Her daughter is only 9 but she treats and wants her to be much older - so wrong!

Buying followers too - how very sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.