Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely šŸ¤£

Did anyone see how much salt her husband was grinding on his crab or lobster ... Iā€™ll have some crab with my salt šŸ¤£

Definitely Del Boy land

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love that sheā€™s advertising a car thatā€™s ā€œsurprisingly big insideā€ for her three kids.... only itā€™s actually not, because one of them has to sit in the front. They drive a Range Rover usually which actually does fit three kids in the back. Are you that desperate for the income youā€™d actually choose to make your life harder by driving a smaller car and risking your eldest childā€™s safety for the sake of an Instagram ad?

Reactions: 6
She drives a Range Rover normally !!!!!???? This is madness and so false advertising this car! What a joke .... money, money, money, take take, take!

Her latest stories, now they are thinking of having two cars. Very relatable hun šŸ™„
Itā€™s all bollocks they wonā€™t be getting two cars, when she said itā€™s so important now her husband is working from home ..... is the exact reason why only one car is needed. She would literally sell her children for a few quid

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s all bollocks they wonā€™t be getting two cars, when she said itā€™s so important now her husband is working from home ..... is the exact reason why only one car is needed. She would literally sell her children for a few quid
Yeah that made no sense šŸ¤£ ā€˜especially like cos heā€™s at home a lot moreā€™ so why do you need 2?šŸ¤£šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
Itā€™s all such a load of bollocks! Sheā€™s really getting on my nerves now. she Is so flashy, she would not be out buying a Mazda, as if! Just like she would not be out shopping and venturing into Wallis to buy her clothes.

Filming her child bending over on the beach was just the most bizarre thing.

What she tryā€™s to portray does not add up to her lifestyle. She seems the type who would send her kids to private school, big house etc, yet off she trots again over the road to the local garden centre for her backdrop, with her designer shoes, Chanel and Gucci bags. Doesnā€™t add up.......

Reactions: 6
She has got those awful white Paris Texas boots like her mate Debs ... Ā£485! They look like they are off the market somewhere in the 80s ... I know the world would be boring if we all had the same taste but come on they are shockers!

• Haha
She has got those awful white Paris Texas boots like her mate Debs ... Ā£485! They look like they are off the market somewhere in the 80s ... I know the world would be boring if we all had the same taste but come on they are shockers!
Theyā€™ve all got them! Think Laura the Fashion Bug Blog had them first, then Swoon Love, Flavia Stuttgen has about 4 pairs she storied yesterday and now FP and MLS! Theyā€™re not even that nice. Good luck with white suede and 3 young kids šŸ˜³

Those boots are good for one thing - standing in the street and posing so theyā€™re bang in luck as itā€™s all they bleeping do.

if itā€™s cold enough to wear knee high suede boots in the UK you can be sure itā€™s also muddy and rainy enough that they should be a dark colour but soit, whats Ā£450 quid between fake IG friends.

The boots that Mazda bought.

Well more fool you Mazda as sheā€™ll be wearing them to drive all her money to the bank in her range.

Reactions: 7
Theyā€™ve all got them! Think Laura the Fashion Bug Blog had them first, then Swoon Love, Flavia Stuttgen has about 4 pairs she storied yesterday and now FP and MLS! Theyā€™re not even that nice. Good luck with white suede and 3 young kids šŸ˜³
Oh they all so want to be Laura & Flavia so that figures! šŸ™„

You know if you just went and got a job and didnā€™t live a life designed to blag free stuff you wouldnā€™t have to worry or suffer anxiety because someone has ā€œsaid I bought followersā€. Itā€™s fully grown women doing playground tit. Put your phone down, look after your mental health, stop living life for strangers on the internet for the sake of some freebies.... I guarantee her anxiety would improve. The whole influencer world is just so sad, I feel sorry for anyone suffering anxiety but you feed the beast one day it might bite you.

Reactions: 8
I couldnā€™t find that account?
@luludumas - she might have gone private now, she was quite upset at the time and said she was going to take time away which was alluded to in todayā€™s stories. Iirc did a tattler post the figures that showed the increase in engagement on here?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.