Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well one among that group has been doing stories about being to hospital for an appointment. She's put everyone at risk in that hospital because she and her insta huns didn't socially distance.
Exactly, this one is pregnant. I imagine her husband hasn't been to scans but she felt able to risk staff? Beyond belief.

Reactions: 4
It's all lies. Her and her gang have been to the beach to do a shoot and to Port Lympne on a Press Day: no social distancing. Fair enough if they want to risk themselves but why lie? Own the fact that Lockdown doesn't apply to you? But do remember that as an "influencer" you are open to scrutiny and you are looked up to by (some) IG'ers, who may hang on your every word and attempt to emulate you. As in they are Influenced you effing muppet.
yeah I had seen a few of them at the beach, and galavanting here there and everywhere. She irritates me so much. They’re all doing a rainbow faze and it’s pissing me off. They literally all dress the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She filters every story it’s so annoying. Her whole life is staged. Shoot director/stylist who is she kidding? Staging a nap and using filters with little specks does not make you a creative director!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was led here by the Beggy Le thread... I am in absolute shock at her promoting drinking wine for early labour pain relief! And saying a midwife told her to. What a horror this one is 😱

Was led here by the Beggy Le thread... I am in absolute shock at her promoting drinking wine for early labour pain relief! And saying a midwife told her to. What a horror this one is 😱
Actually ridiculous, a midwife has never told me this. She obviously felt the need to justify it. Personally if I felt I had a drink I wouldn’t have been posting it on the gram. 🙄

I used to really like her but went off her after the £800 blazer during lockdown whilst people are losing their jobs and can’t afford to pay the bills and she’s flaunting it over insta.
Also she must be in labour as no insta stories/updates.
I’d be sad a load of strangers can guess I’m in labour. Over exposure

I used to really like her but went off her after the £800 blazer during lockdown whilst people are losing their jobs and can’t afford to pay the bills and she’s flaunting it over insta.
Also she must be in labour as no insta stories/updates.
I’d be sad a load of strangers can guess I’m in labour. Over exposure
Yes ... thought that was quite a unthought post. Did any one see one of her suckers Swoon_love Emma her first port of call after lockdown was Chanel in Manchester and she showed off her purchases not one bag but two and jewellery! Thought that was quite unconsidered considering the awful times some people are experiencing.

Oh & Swoon_love happily told us she shipped all her clothes to Mallorca for her holidays ... so far from real life for many. They are so self centred I don’t think they realise how they are coming across!!

Reactions: 2
Yes ... thought that was quite a unthought post. Did any one see one of her suckers Swoon_love Emma her first port of call after lockdown was Chanel in Manchester and she showed off her purchases not one bag but two and jewellery! Thought that was quite unconsidered considering the awful times some people are experiencing.

Oh & Swoon_love happily told us she shipped all her clothes to Mallorca for her holidays ... so far from real life for many. They are so self centred I don’t think they realise how they are coming across!!

I quite liked Swoon love in her humble pre-10k followers days, but admit the Chanel purchases the day the shops opened was OTT! She has come from humble beginnings and does always reply to followers, which is more than MLS does. They clearly have money now and I do think she’s trying to get in with this crowd of influencers atm. She’s lost her way since the River Islsnd jackets, more high end stuff on the swipe ups!

So she's shared the new baby on Insta with the usual gifted items. She just calls it gifts though. How long do you reckon until she's posing with a free pram? My guess, a BabyZen YoYo?

So she's shared the new baby on Insta with the usual gifted items. She just calls it gifts though. How long do you reckon until she's posing with a free pram? My guess, a BabyZen YoYo?
Yep here we go - over filtered baby spam

The baby’s gorgeous and I get most parents take photos of their baby non stop but I just do not get the obsession with plastering your newborn fresh from the womb all over the internet to advertise stuff. Her husband has a good job and income, I’m sure you don’t need the items you’re gifted that badly to sacrifice those precious first days.
Wonder if she’s secretly fuming she didn’t have a boy because then she’d have needed everything new and gifted whereas she must have tonnes of hand me downs from the girls.
So they call the eldest Lala, then Lulu and now.. Lili? Vivi? They’re like teletubby nick names!

The baby’s gorgeous and I get most parents take photos of their baby non stop but I just do not get the obsession with plastering your newborn fresh from the womb all over the internet to advertise stuff. Her husband has a good job and income, I’m sure you don’t need the items you’re gifted that badly to sacrifice those precious first days.
Wonder if she’s secretly fuming she didn’t have a boy because then she’d have needed everything new and gifted whereas she must have tonnes of hand me downs from the girls.
So they call the eldest Lala, then Lulu and now.. Lili? Vivi? They’re like teletubby nick names!
She won't have hand me downs. All the influencers sell their baby/child gear on Ebay.

I found her ‘bump’ photos standing in front of a crumpled sheet each day totally bizarre! Just, why??!!

Can you imagine starting contractions and your main priority being to slip on a Lacey number to take a picture? Honestly it’s laughable. Least of my priorities during early stages of labour with any of my children

Can you imagine starting contractions and your main priority being to slip on a Lacey number to take a picture? Honestly it’s laughable. Least of my priorities during early stages of labour with any of my children
It's sad and incredible vein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.