Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s properly on the defensive! She acts like a petulant child if you dare call her out!

Reactions: 5
Looks like she's at the Sensotori hotel in Cala Tarida.
It's nothing special my lovelies.

Reactions: 1
I seem to remember reading lots of negative trip advisor reviews about it once when we were thinking of going to Ibiza
We went last July so it was very quiet.
Makes me laugh as she thinks she's all that and such a Ibiza chick and goes on a TUI package holiday.
It's all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We went last July so it was very quiet.
Makes me laugh as she thinks she's all that and such a Ibiza chick and goes on a TUI package holiday.
It's all smoke and mirrors.
I wonder what the other Sensatori guests think of her wafting around in boho lace creations that her mate makes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I would love to be at that hotel now. The entertainment factor would be off the scale.
Just to see her wafting around in her net curtains outfits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ve stayed there before. It’s ok - rooms are tiny though and main pool is pretty small.

It’s a good hotel, but not the boho wafty experience that she portrays. There is kids football, slime buckets and cornflakes!

• Haha
Here we go again ... she is back 'home' in her 'happy place' wearing lace and massive sunnies!!! Got to fit in with the Ibiza vibe!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Here we go again ... she is back 'home' in her 'happy place' wearing lace and massive sunnies!!! Got to fit in with the Ibiza vibe!!
But she won't fit in at the hotel they are staying in.
As for her pics of Ibiza she is very basic in the places they go.
All basic beach clubs. Next will be a pic in Cotton Beach Club.
No Blue Marlin Beach Club photos.
No pics of the amazing restaurants in Ibiza. No because they are filling up on the all inclusive food in the Sensotori hotel.
As I have said it's all smoke and a lot of mirrors with this Boho Ibiza queen.

It's lace curtains she's wearing.

Stop press - only there a few days before their rental is available. 🤣 keepingupwiththejones

• Haha
Stop press - only there a few days before their rental is available. 🤣 keepingupwiththejones
So she's moving to another room in the hotel.
With the best dreamy Ibiza White walls so she can take better looking Instagram photos. Ummm.

• Haha
Why on earth would you give kids her age oysters? Maaaaybe the eldest one but certainly not the younger one, eating a bad oyster which you can’t tell can be SO bad for an adult let alone a child. So irresponsible but hey it makes a fun insta story 🙄

Why on earth would you give kids her age oysters? Maaaaybe the eldest one but certainly not the younger one, eating a bad oyster which you can’t tell can be SO bad for an adult let alone a child. So irresponsible but hey it makes a fun insta story 🙄
She’s trying to show everyone that they’re so sophisticated and middle class that the kids eat oysters!

• Haha
She’s trying to show everyone that they’re so sophisticated and middle class that the kids eat oysters!
Haha what planet is she on, they are such a scummy family and far from sophisticated with their Thames estuary accents 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.