Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swipe ups must be paying well ...
Isabella is wearing a £195 Gucci swimsuit !

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the fact she’s put a photo on her grid of a child posing in a swimsuit. Does she not realise there are some total weirdos online?

Reactions: 5
I can’t get over the fact she’s put a photo on her grid of a child posing in a swimsuit. Does she not realise there are some total weirdos online?
She posted a video of her baby naked, she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 6
always makes me uncomfortable how she treats Isabella much older than her years. My child is same age and they are so different!! Also designer clothes for that age is a waste.

She should remove the posed picture really bad parenting.

Reactions: 8
always makes me uncomfortable how she treats Isabella much older than her years. My child is same age and they are so different!! Also designer clothes for that age is a waste.

She should remove the posed picture really bad parenting.
She comes across as a complete brat, very sassy and acts like a teenager when she’s still at primary school. Katie wants her kids to be like that though, she thinks it makes her a ‘fun’ parent and her kids ‘cool’ she’s such a chav 🤣

Reactions: 9
Jeez, how much do she and her mates love themselves in that video of them all dancing in a clothes shop?!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s so cringey. Who is looking after her kids when she’s eye bleeping herself on video?
I hate when people say this like children dont have TWO parents!!! Maybe their father are minding them, ever think of that, it's not just a mothers job to mind the children..

• Wow
I hate when people say this like children dont have TWO parents!!! Maybe their father are minding them, ever think of that, it's not just a mothers job to mind the children..
Woah calm down, no need to shout, I never said anything suggesting that fathers shouldn’t mind their own children! Her husband was out too last night so obviously wasn’t him!!

Reactions: 3
Well Hello new member. Are you having truly fabulous Boho holiday on the White Isle.

Jeez, how much do she and her mates love themselves in that video of them all dancing in a clothes shop?!
Oh she's mates with Megan Cole that's Mr Slime Ibiza Wayne sleazy Linkers daughter in law.

• Haha
The kids never seem to be with the father, either

• Haha
Woah calm down, no need to shout, I never said anything suggesting that fathers shouldn’t mind their own children! Her husband was out too last night so obviously wasn’t him!!
Sorry didnt mean to come across as shouting, I didnt realise that they were both out, but any night I'm out I always get asked by people who's minding the children, when they know they also have a father at home and it does my head in!!! He never gets asked on a night out

Well Hello new member. Are you having truly fabulous Boho holiday on the White Isle.

Oh she's mates with Megan Cole that's Mr Slime Ibiza Wayne sleazy Linkers daughter in law.
Yes I'm loving this boho life, thanks for asking

Sorry didnt mean to come across as shouting, I didnt realise that they were both out, but any night I'm out I always get asked by people who's minding the children, when they know they also have a father at home and it does my head in!!! He never gets asked on a night out

Writing in caps tends to do that, it’s just a bit aggressive and unnecessary. Chill out!

Reactions: 1

Have another cocktail and chill out on one of those Boho beanbags.

• Haha
Why does she always need to story when they eat seafood? Does she think that it makes her look wealthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.