Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she (and other self-adoring instagrammers!) always put her arm in the air when she’s dancing on her stories? It looks so fake, so try-hard, and so look-at-me! Especially when she’s in a restaurant dancing alone or with one friend.

I also feel sorry for their kids being dragged around so many ‘adult’ places. It can’t be much fun for them and I’m sure they’d rather be somewhere more aimed at kids than a beach club or seafood restaurant.

Reactions: 10
Can you imagine going to a beautiful beach club for the afternoon and witnessing this charade.
Feral children running around with oysters hanging out of their mouths.
A women wrapped in her Boho curtains trying so hard to be a boho white Isle chick.
Oh it's comedy gold at it's best.
And they are still in the TUI Sensotori hotel. Boho no just chaftastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They're eating out at Nobu tonight. That's a more, lets just say, adult centric restaurant isn't it?

Reactions: 2
They're eating out at Nobu tonight. That's a more, lets just say, adult centric restaurant isn't it?
I am going to Ibiza for a family holiday And no way im taking my kids to Nobu, total waste.

All for the gram anyway

Reactions: 7
Is she wearing Joseph’s Technicolour Dreamcoat in her recent ‘saying goodbye to Ibiza’ pic? Also, I thought they were staying for a month this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she wearing Joseph’s Technicolour Dreamcoat in her recent ‘saying goodbye to Ibiza’ pic? Also, I thought they were staying for a month this time?
🤣🤣 that's so funny .. little girl in a net curtain!! Proper Ibiza wannabes must be exhausting.

thought they was staying the whole of august!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
£350 for a pair of kids’ sandals??!!! Is she having a laugh??!!

her ‘linking what we wore on holiday’ is just done as a brag-a-thon!

• Wow
£350 for a pair of kids’ sandals??!!! Is she having a laugh??!!

her ‘linking what we wore on holiday’ is just done as a brag-a-thon!
No it’s in the hope you swipe up and then buy anything the website sells so she can earn pennies from it! One minute her summer is sponsored by Primark and the next £350 sandals.

I quite like the fact they made a personal comment. It doesn’t do influencers any harm to learn they often are not as gorgeous as they believe they are!

Reactions: 5
Wow, I see it as completely unnecessary! I had a quick scroll back on Katie's page and couldn't see any pics showing her teeth, so I hope she doesn't have a complex about them.

Reactions: 1
Also wasn’t there something shared on here a while back of her taking the piss and making bitchy comments about a follower? In which case she reaps what she sows

Reactions: 5
We must all remember how thrifty Madame Boho is.
With her net curtains glow white and wonder Web she creates bespoke outfits.

And how surprising she has not tagged the hotel she has been staying at in her stories. The TUI Sensotori in Cala Tarida.
So desperate to be a boho Ibiza queen. It's like she stepped out of a 1970's Ibiza in the hedonistic days of old is the impression she trying to portray.

I quite like the fact they made a personal comment. It doesn’t do influencers any harm to learn they often are not as gorgeous as they believe they are!
I had a chuckle (call me a witch 🤷🏽‍♀️) because I couldn’t believe the cost of those shoes... however she strikes me as someome who sale shops as notice a lot of things she limks she says ‘now On sale’ I feel like she too bought it sale but wants us to Think she paid full price.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s moaning on her stories about ‘hating her thigh gap’. Humble brag, much?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.