Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's putting photos on her stories of her and her friend during her time in Ibiza. Do people really waft around Ibiza in maxi dresses trailing on the floor or is it all for the 'Gram? I'd be tripping over all the bloody time in something like that. Not to mention that the dresses she and her mates all wear are so....voluminous!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's putting photos on her stories of her and her friend during her time in Ibiza. Do people really waft around Ibiza in maxi dresses trailing on the floor or is it all for the 'Gram? I'd be tripping over all the bloody time in something like that. Not to mention that the dresses she and her mates all wear are so....voluminous!
I think it’s a gram thing! No one I know dresses like this IRL, but then I don’t know any actual influencers 😂

She's really annoying me at the moment with links of things she's buying, and they're all things like dresses that are £500+. Such a bragger. Great for her that she can afford these things but lots can't.

Anyone else find it hilarious she’s pretending people are messaging her to ask her to find things, so she can include a swipe up link in her answer? clearly trying to get in some more shopping money before her next Ibiza trip

Reactions: 9
Anyone else find it hilarious she’s pretending people are messaging her to ask her to find things, so she can include a swipe up link in her answer? clearly trying to get in some more shopping money before her next Ibiza trip
I know .., are we that stupid!!! They all do it!! Some of those clothes are awful abd VERY pricey!!

Reactions: 5
Yes, recommending dresses that cost hundreds of pounds too. What planet is she on?
This is her behaviour to her private friends list.. says it all about her really. Shes a nasty witch.
Wow she’s showing her true colours on there! Are you on her private friends list?

Yes, recommending dresses that cost hundreds of pounds too. What planet is she on?

Wow she’s showing her true colours on there! Are you on her private friends list?

Im not no but i know people that are. She really is not very nice!!!
How come you saw this?? Yes v nasty indeed 😓
i know people that know her. Its been doing the rounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes just really not very nice at all !!

i know people that know her. Its been doing the rounds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shes just really not very nice at all !!
Also seeing as she frequents places such as camber sands so often, it really wouldn’t have been hard to reply to the girl! Instead she takes the time to mock her.

Reactions: 7
I can imagine that most ‘influencers’ are unpleasant and piss taking about their followers behind closed doors. Influencers are just users who don’t give a tit about their followers and just use them to make money!

Reactions: 8
Oh she def comes across as a mean girl that's for sure!

Oh she def comes across as a mean girl that's for sure!

Reactions: 8
This is her behaviour to her private friends list.. says it all about her really. Shes a nasty witch.
What a nasty witch indeed! I wish people would click on to the prentice of Instagram the Insta Huns are not your friends - you just feed their greed for expensive clothes. No time for you otherwise and that private message proves it!!!

So she says in stories earlier that she’s in the mood to help people out with recommendations but it seems recommendations are only given if theres a swipe up available for her to use. Wonder why that is….? 🤔

Reactions: 12
😮 That’s awful! And it’s hardly that much of an ask tbh – lots of her ilk have been showing UK beaches on insta lately. It could have been answered in a few words. Hope the person who sent the message doesn’t see the screenshot mocking her.

Interesting that it’s been shared 👀 Wonder how many people she has on ‘close friends’.

What part in that question was she asking for her to plan her weekend for her? A quick two word answer would if done. I think she was trying show off to her private friend group but it massively backfired on her if it’s been doing the rounds. I find that hysterical…she’ll be doing a Coleen Rooney next 🤣

• Haha
I refuse on principal to swipe up on any of her links! Very clever though, shares pretty much every website her followers might click on and cookies mean she’ll get a little kick back from anything else purchased on that site in the next 28 days! Hence she covers all her bases from Netaporter to Zara and Amazon. Clearly Camber Sands won’t give her a swipe up link so she’s a witch about the person who asked instead. Even her kid’s colic / reflux had to be turned in to an aff link for some expert. Nothing but grabby and bitchy wrapped up in linen and lace!

Reactions: 9
😮 That’s awful! And it’s hardly that much of an ask tbh – lots of her ilk have been showing UK beaches on insta lately. It could have been answered in a few words. Hope the person who sent the message doesn’t see the screenshot mocking her.

Interesting that it’s been shared 👀 Wonder how many people she has on ‘close friends’.
Obviously somebody isn’t that ‘close’ to share her bitchiness!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.