Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with the comments but I have followed her a long time, she has been going to Ibiza for quite a lot of years. Wonder if they will stay there all summer?

She has ...

she said on her stories they were doing this week coming home then doing the whole of August there! This week however she has taken the kids out of school and then will have to isolate on return and join their lessons by zoom or teams. I certainly wouldnt do that to my child but we all have different priorities 🙄

Reactions: 2
Wow! How flashy is that house they’re staying in! It’s beautiful but I bet it costs a fortune to rent!

Potential PR discount? Looks amazing I am slightly jealous.. she has just popped on her story's they are staying until Thursday so not staying the whole of summer like previously mentioned.

Apparently they’re doing the quarantine there instead of the UK but surely part of the point of quarantine is in case covid was picked up on the flight home or the airport?

It will turn Green on Wed - no need to quarantine, just to submit day 2 testing.

Potential PR discount? Looks amazing I am slightly jealous.. she has just popped on her story's they are staying until Thursday so not staying the whole of summer like previously mentioned.
She is planning on doing the whole of August in Ibiza - this is just a cheeky weeks holiday that was much needed apparently according to her stories a few weeks back.

It’s stunning and from €10,500 per week!
It’s not just them renting it though, there are 2 or maybe even 3 families there.

As an aside, why in gods name would you broadcast your naked toddler to thousands of strangers 🤯 What a bleeping DICK

Reactions: 4
It’s not just them renting it though, there are 2 or maybe even 3 families there.

As an aside, why in gods name would you broadcast your naked toddler to thousands of strangers 🤯 What a bleeping DICK
I know .... Apparently sick people can remove those GIFs covering private parts.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
All the stories of the kids, other people’s kids, kids posing, just stop now 🛑

Reactions: 5
She said in her stories the other day they were going to quarantine before coming home, however on today’s stories she has said it’s their last day in Ibiza and I haven’t seen much quarantining going on!

What are the rules for Ibiza now it’s green? I’m confused AF, did see her story saying just that the other day though.

What are the rules for Ibiza now it’s green? I’m confused AF, did see her story saying just that the other day though.
Ah yes, I totally forgot Ibiza is green list now. I’m assuming they have to have a negative covid test to get back into the UK, and presumably no quarantine needed now.

She extended her holiday so they were arriving home after Ibiza went on the green list, so she said they would be using the days they originally would have had to quarantine in the UK to stay in Ibiza to avoid the quarantine.

They don't have to quarantine at all as it's green she just worded her story in a confusing way.

yep agee re the kids posing - it's really distastefu. But she is a poser too so I guess it's inevitable!!

I would be mortified if my very young child was pouting preening and posing the way some of those kids are. It’s learned behaviour and so inappropriate for their age - legs bent, pouting and flicking hair! I hope influencers have stopped being a thing by the time I have children old enough to have social media. These people don’t realise their open social pages are a pervert’s playground unfortunately.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.