Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it’s really your happy place, get off your phone and enjoy it rather than shoving it down our throats 🙄
Also, and this is me being petty, but by god, her voice goes through me

Reactions: 7
Why does she use those awful filters on her videos? It makes everything look overcast and dull

Reactions: 1
What’s with the turban on the poor baby? Is a swim cap, sun hat or fashion darling???

Reactions: 1
Wow! How tone deaf is that Gucci parcel next to the pool in her stories? People have lost jobs during the pandemic and suffered financially whilst she’s rubbing it in peoples faces that a)they’ve gone abroad in a pandemic for a month and b) that she’s spending loads on Gucci.

Such tacky wealth flaunting!

Reactions: 5
People that flaunt wealth are generally up to eye balls on credit cards!!
Totally! I knew a family like that; they spent and spent and bragged and bragged. Built a house of Footballer’s Wives style then had to sell it to pay hundreds of thousands in debt off! Nice family, very dim thoigh.

Reactions: 5
Totally! I knew a family like that; they spent and spent and bragged and bragged. Built a house of Footballer’s Wives style then had to sell it to pay hundreds of thousands in debt off! Nice family, very dim thoigh.
That type is rife in the area in which she lives.

Reactions: 4
I dunno, Im guessing her husband earns around the £150k mark (my OH has a similar job but not in London) and she will be doing very well out of affiliate links so their combined income would be decent and probably enough to support that lifestyle. That said, I agree they’re flash as duck.
I believe they are flash as duck has to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno, Im guessing her husband earns around the £150k mark (my OH has a similar job but not in London) and she will be doing very well out of affiliate links so their combined income would be decent and probably enough to support that lifestyle. That said, I agree they’re flash as duck.
So what does he actually do - I am in a different type of business but am very curious!

Does this mean he negotiates the commercial contracts? Presume it is pretty well paid.
I doubt he'd be doing the actual negotiation of individual contracts (unless particularly important or high value)? Probably more involved in the company's commercial strategy and how they achieve they goals in that area I guess

Edited to add.. he'd be on a good salary but probably on par with all the ads/af links etc she does

New to this thread but sheeeeesh… this woman gives me major tragic wannabe vibes. Her Ibiza stories are so showy-offy & try-hard, I am cringing. She reminds me of a pound shop version of Anine Bing, with none of the class & grace.
As someone who got engaged & had their hen do AND wedding in Ibiza, my personal pet peeve is when influencers claim Ibiza is their “happy place” when they’ve probably been about twice - so pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes it’s so try hard.

I love Ibiza too, some of my happiest memories are from there ranging from times as a single woman, to with my husband and onwards with us as family.

Those that are in the know in Ibiza do not have to story every moment on Instagram - true hedonistic can’t be shared across social media. Getting a bit pissed on rose, and listening to 90’s garage, that’s not aspirational love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much does she love herself?! The eye bleeping story in the toilet mirror went on a little longer than was comfortable. We know you love your husband, you’re really popular and you’re thin, enough now please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.