Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that lots of influencers/instagrammers seem to have daughters that behave like a teenager when they’re about 6. Also I think a lot of them seem to encourage their daughters to be attention seeking, usually as the mums are attention seeking themselves.

Reactions: 4
So many ‘influencers’ seem to encourage bratty, spoilt behaviour. Seems to be more with girls, have seen lots of them describe their daughters as ‘sassy’ 🙄 I would be mortified and livid if any of my children acted like that.

Reactions: 5
So many ‘influencers’ seem to encourage bratty, spoilt behaviour. Seems to be more with girls, have seen lots of them describe their daughters as ‘sassy’ 🙄 I would be mortified and livid if any of my children acted like that.
Yep, they all seem proud of their ‘sassy’ daughters, who are often pretty badly behaved and rude

Have the kids not had enough upheaval with lockdown? Not to mention quarantine on return, which will probably take them into the school holidays 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jeez, that video of her running down the stairs in a maxi dress in her stories! She certainly has a very high opinion of herself!

Reactions: 5
Pout, ruffle hair, strut around, film self in car, go for breakfast/lunch/dinner - and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't forget dress up in lace, all your kids in lace and bead braclets - pose, hang around with equally pretentious 'I love ibiza bohemian' friends .. pose some more.

Lick each other's arses.

my son is isabella's age and taking him out of school after missing so much would worry me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Especially as she’s said she has a tutor for Isabella as they are looking at different schools (read: she wants to send her private). Now isn’t the time to be off for a month.

I think it’s gonna be an unfollow for me. It’s gonna be a month of unrelenting showing off and I just don’t think I can be here for it!

Obviously just one big piss up!! He must be on gardening leave surely to get that mich time off

What the hell do we want to see her husband in his too tight clothes (obviously thinks he is thinner than he his) doing the cockney walk aka dancing 🕺

oh and the strut on the little girls with their shopping bags for the gram 🙄 1-2-3 lights camera action

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.