Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the tea with her?
She sells her kids more than any other instamum. The older girl poses in every photo as she’s basically been groomed for it. Nearly every post is of the girls, who are wearing matching outfits, everything tagged and obviously gifted. They are going to have serious issues when they are older if they haven’t already.

Reactions: 7
Is she building a house. She posted a story earlier but it has since disappeared
I saw that too. Maybe she decided against letting everyone know. She often mentions a bigger house. What part of UK does she live in? I presume she is staying local.

She's south/east of London - I'm sure someone can give a more accurate description. I think their current house isn't Insta enough otherwise it would have been shown - she is very selective about the parts she shows but I suspect that will change when they get a new gaff.

Reactions: 3
She's south/east of London - I'm sure someone can give a more accurate description. I think their current house isn't Insta enough otherwise it would have been shown - she is very selective about the parts she shows but I suspect that will change when they get a new gaff.
She’s in Keston, not sure where the new house is though! I agree it’ll change when they get a new gaff 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s in Keston, not sure where the new house is though! I agree it’ll change when they get a new gaff 😂
She’s in Keston but in a very normal (nice enough) house, in an area full of stunning multi million pound homes. But very not insta worthy and very much at the poorer end of the scale compared to what you think when you think of her area.

She’s in Keston but in a very normal (nice enough) house, in an area full of stunning multi million pound homes. But very not insta worthy and very much at the poorer end of the scale compared to what you think when you think of her area.
Interesting, how do you know? Are you local?

Interesting, how do you know? Are you local?
Not a million miles away so know the general area but I know somebody who knows her from years ago. I think she’s also shown glimpses of the outside of her house before, perfectly fine normal home but not what you picture when you say you live in Keston Park!

Reactions: 4
Not a million miles away so know the general area but I know somebody who knows her from years ago. I think she’s also shown glimpses of the outside of her house before, perfectly fine normal home but not what you picture when you say you live in Keston Park!
Is she even in Keston Park or one of the roads outside of it?

The new No7 Ad - when you look at the comments below its from her insta mates - they all just comment on each other's posts .. it's hilarious- what's the point of that!! So fake

The new No7 Ad - when you look at the comments below its from her insta mates - they all just comment on each other's posts .. it's hilarious- what's the point of that!! So fake
Oh they’re all the same! They’re so cliquey and arse-licky! There are little groups of them that comment on each other’s posts/stories and gift ‘my lovely friend (insert name)’ some ridiculous presents. Another big bear is when they shout out whose page they ‘love’ give me strength!

Selling all her River Island freebies on her preloved insta account ... it’s bloody fraud this insta influencer business!!!

• Wow
They’re all at it!! Even the rich ones, it’s a disgrace!

Reactions: 2
Yep. Flogging all that free stuff that she’s been given. All those clothes that’s she’s described as ‘can’t live without’. All just to make a few Bob. Shocking.

They’re all at it! The brands don’t seem to be bothered either, they get paid twice. Absolute joke!

Reactions: 2
Her daughter is same age as mine and I wouid be worried if she was behaving in such a mature posing way

Her daughter is same age as mine and I wouid be worried if she was behaving in such a mature posing way
Same. She encourages it though. My child is a little younger but you see a lot of this now, I have friends that seem anxious for their girls to become women - let them be children for as long as they can be! Not being old fashioned but there’s plenty of time to behave like an adult when you are one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.