Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just joined but glad to find this thread. I find MLS so hard to listen to on her stories, talking to the camera in her car 😬 the pout and breaking so many Covid rules. I unfollowed along with a lot of others. Seems to be a huge increase this year of shilling the poor children too. Was also looking for a thread on Coral Pearl as I think she is the absolute worst for this. Is there one and I’ve missed it?
Her voice goes through me

Reactions: 2
Wow, the stories tonight of her girls. Fair play the little one didn’t like the baby messing up her game but then her eldest’s attitude over the shoes she didn’t like! She’s ten, not a teenager and even then has a terrible attitude and tone towards her mum and little sisters. Id be wanting to nip that in the bud. The amount of people who think sassy is cute and play it up at a young age will regret it when they have arrogant or ungrateful young adults on their hands.

Reactions: 5
There were a few previous comments from a member (who reading between the lines is another mum from school) who said Isabella is quite a mean girl and a Madame! The stories last night added that that may be quite true. Sassy 💁🏻‍♀️ shouldn’t be encouraged at that age ... and filmed for all to see!

Reactions: 4
It was embarrassing to watch her quite frankly common child, being really rude and coming across as a complete brat. It’s not cute or funny but she encourages it by filming it and finding it funny. I just don’t understand why you’d post that? They’re children!!

It was embarrassing to watch her quite frankly common child, being really rude and coming across as a complete brat. It’s not cute or funny but she encourages it by filming it and finding it funny. I just don’t understand why you’d post that? They’re children!!
Common 👍🏻 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There were a few previous comments from a member (who reading between the lines is another mum from school) who said Isabella is quite a mean girl and a Madame! The stories last night added that that may be quite true. Sassy 💁🏻‍♀️ shouldn’t be encouraged at that age ... and filmed for all to see!
DollyP I was that original poster (I deleted my account ergo the new member name).

I have been struggling with family issues & my mental health since/during lockdown and made comments about Isabella that were as hurtful as they were unkind & I FULLY retract them. To have taken feelings completely unrelated to Katie or her family & used them to drag her family down on no more than the basis of a vague acquaintance with her, is something that I’m deeply ashamed of (hence the previously deleted account) & I’m still trying to understand the reasons behind my actions.
It has been bought to my attention by someone who knew what I had done that this had been raised on here again & I felt I had to rejoin to at least try to apologise for & correct any perception that I have created. To my knowledge at least (& I sincerely hope), Katie is unaware of all of this but I’m sure would understandably be extremely hurt by what I said. Months ago, I asked admin to remove my original posts & all of those which related to it. They removed mine but left the ones that quoted me & therefore also my unkind words on here for all to see. Please, please don’t take what I said as evidence of fact & please don’t perpetuate it by repeating my deep unkindness as truthful. Thank you 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Reactions: 1
Hi 👋🏻 @Londonmumlife__

I didn’t take your previous comments as being fact, I only do that with things I see with my own eyes. What I was saying was last nights stories didn’t do those children any favours at all and there may be therefore something to the previous stories I remember reading on here. Instagram can be a scary place for kids of ‘mums of Insta’ and videoing them and putting things out there for all too see which may or not be misinterpreted.
I hope your mental health gets better soon. 🙏
Take care x

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Only just joined but glad to find this thread. I find MLS so hard to listen to on her stories, talking to the camera in her car 😬 the pout and breaking so many Covid rules. I unfollowed along with a lot of others. Seems to be a huge increase this year of shilling the poor children too. Was also looking for a thread on Coral Pearl as I think she is the absolute worst for this. Is there one and I’ve missed it?
I know for a fact Coral Pearl is not away for her husbands business trip. It’s literally an excuse as they wanted a holiday

The child needs to learn how to speak properly 😂 but with chavvy parents I guess that’s tricky 😂
Yes learn to speak better - my parents are 'cockney' but brought us up to speak nicely!

Pouting to the camera - I tried that filter she uses and I looked fuvking great 😂

The real me didn't - all so fake!!

• Haha
Yes learn to speak better - my parents are 'cockney' but brought us up to speak nicely!

Pouting to the camera - I tried that filter she uses and I looked fuvking great 😂

The real me didn't - all so fake!!
I can’t cope with the pouting 😂 it riles me! It’s just so ‘I love myself’ which is great and all, but just stop.

I know for a fact Coral Pearl is not away for her husbands business trip. It’s literally an excuse as they wanted a holiday
I’m so glad someone else mentioned this. I’m so fed up of her posting photos away on holiday when this country is literally crippled at the moment! It’s a holiday not a work trip! In the news today it said anyone coming back from Uk has to have negative covid test and self isolate for 10 day ( I bet she doesn’t! )

I’m so glad someone else mentioned this. I’m so fed up of her posting photos away on holiday when this country is literally crippled at the moment! It’s a holiday not a work trip! In the news today it said anyone coming back from Uk has to have negative covid test and self isolate for 10 day ( I bet she doesn’t! )
Trust me, that is a holiday! And they are rule breakers.

The longer I’m on here the more I wonder why Coral Pearl doesn’t have a thread. She was the main reason I came searching on TL. Does she know someone high up?! 😂

I don’t even know how you make treads lol but yes I’m very surprised she doesn’t have one!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.