Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lives in an area with very good state schools to be fair, most people with money agree “state til 8” anyway. I think she’s comfortable but in an otherwise very very expensive / affluent area so has a chip on her shoulder trying to keep up with the Jones’s. She’s done very well for someone who grew up where she did but probably still one of the poorer neighbours.

Reactions: 1
She lives in an area with very good state schools to be fair, most people with money agree “state til 8” anyway. I think she’s comfortable but in an otherwise very very expensive / affluent area so has a chip on her shoulder trying to keep up with the Jones’s. She’s done very well for someone who grew up where she did but probably still one of the poorer neighbours.
Interesting, where did she grow up? I agree definitely keeping up with Jones’ hence the bragging and bullshite to make out she’s loaded when she isn’t

Reactions: 2
Bermondsey! In a nice house but still a very working class area. She lives in or near Keston now which is really nice, tonnes of multi million pound houses.

Bermondsey! In a nice house but still a very working class area. She lives in or near Keston now which is really nice, tonnes of multi million pound houses.
Yes I know the road where she lives. She isn’t in the park which is the expensive part 😂

• Haha
The annual shilling of Wallis begins - when does she even wear Wallis?! My mother in law shops there! It’s so fake it kills me off😠

Reactions: 6
Just coming on to say the same! Fake as .... They must pay her a pretty penny as those boots are so not her ... they are something Joanna from Lovestyle40 would wear not Katie!! They will be on her preloved private selling account soon like most of the Wallis stuff she advertises.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand how she is always trying to prove that her husband has money. Relatively speaking he may, but I feel like she’s trying to make it seem like he’s in hedge fund territory. With the entry level Rolex, the references to him being a FD, the glimpses of the car. It’s all very basic - suburban starter pack but she seems to enjoy it. On another note, she mentioned on a previous story she went to Haberdashers, that is one of the best schools in the country!

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand how she is always trying to prove that her husband has money. Relatively speaking he may, but I feel like she’s trying to make it seem like he’s in hedge fund territory. With the entry level Rolex, the references to him being a FD, the glimpses of the car. It’s all very basic - suburban starter pack but she seems to enjoy it. On another note, she mentioned on a previous story she went to Haberdashers, that is one of the best schools in the country!
Yep, spotted this in her recent stories, Rolex and RR steering wheel in shot. Not at all subtle!

Reactions: 3
there’s a state Haberdashers as well in SE London.

Why why why does she insist on recording what’s playing on the radio when she drives. The shaking of her phone and the way it’s held make it obvious the car is moving. Who bleeping cares what song is on when you’re risking the life of you and at least one of your three children if not all of them. So irresponsible and one of my biggest pet hates. You’re not going to care about how many likes you’ve got on Instagram when you’re in hospital or jail (or your kids are in hospital) if you crash your car.

Reactions: 6
Please could somebody start a thread for Katie’s mate swoon_love she is promoting her daily mail article on spending £100K on jeans ... come on we are in a pandemic with kids going hungry and people losing their jobs!!!

I did use to like Emma but increasingly it is becoming out of control the amount of disposable income this lady spends ... £140 on a pair of Chanel tights .., flashing her legs up in the air on something I would snag in a second. Come on girl... you may have money to flaunt but be a bit sensitive to current times!

Please could somebody start a thread for Katie’s mate swoon_love she is promoting her daily mail article on spending £100K on jeans ... come on we are in a pandemic with kids going hungry and people losing their jobs!!!

I did use to like Emma but increasingly it is becoming out of control the amount of disposable income this lady spends ... £140 on a pair of Chanel tights .., flashing her legs up in the air on something I would snag in a second. Come on girl... you may have money to flaunt but be a bit sensitive to current times!

I agree about Emma. I’ve followed her when she barely had any followers and loved her down to earth attitude, high street and affordability with some designer thrown in. They’re obviously wealthy, house is amazing, but she needs to have more awareness. Since she’s got to 10k and the swipe ups she seems to have gone mad with all the stuff! And the first thing she did after lockdown ended was
go to Chanel and buy a few items. Relatable much???

Anyone notice that Katie has been at ‘Beaverbrook’ yesterday, coincidentally at the same time as her friend Laura, The Fashion Bug Blog? No evidence that they actually met up though, there is no mention on either stories or grid🤔

Also travelling from Kent (tier 3) to Surrey (tier 2) - of course, if restaurants are not open where you live why not trying a way around it by travelling and helping covid spreading to another area!

Also travelling from Kent (tier 3) to Surrey (tier 2) - of course, if restaurants are not open where you live why not trying a way around it by travelling and helping covid spreading to another area!
Not one to defend our baby shower covid rule breaker but Katie lives in Keston I believe according to an earlier post so I think that’s Greater London tier 2 so she is ok to travel to another tier 2 area.

It’s her awful friend the pan who liveS in Kent.

Only just joined but glad to find this thread. I find MLS so hard to listen to on her stories, talking to the camera in her car 😬 the pout and breaking so many Covid rules. I unfollowed along with a lot of others. Seems to be a huge increase this year of shilling the poor children too. Was also looking for a thread on Coral Pearl as I think she is the absolute worst for this. Is there one and I’ve missed it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.