Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In local lockdown here too!!
The cocktails have kicked in and now they are all Dancing with no social distancing, hugging and no masks on! For f**k sake .... cases are doubling the economy is crumbling all because people like these dicks can’t and don’t obey the simple rules.

I am pretty certain dancing 💃🏻 stood up isn’t allowed in hospitality venues (you must remain seated) she could get The Ned - (she tagged in the video) hit with a large fine posting these videos .... silly cow!
Imagine the poor staff on duty “ladies can you sit down “
Katie & her gang “oh f**k off were are just enjoying ourselves”
That is why sadly this whole area of business is on the threat of closure for Just a few silly people like her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if someone reported the Ned - they are breaking SO many SD rules. What a bunch of selfish pricks 🙄

Aaaaaaand the dancing stories have been taken down - sneaky, sneaky, sneaky.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Sneaky!!!
She has obviously had a few DMs or The Ned has asked her to take down as they were tagged. How selfish - jeopardising a business, people jobs & more importantly people’s health. Dickheads!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s broken the rules loads of times, she clearly has zero sense of responsibility.
She was on stories recently talking about how cancer patients are not getting treatment because of Covid. Clearly she’s right. Shame that her behaviour on stories though last night doesn’t seem to align to that view.

And yes she does look like a pirate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So interesting that she’s said she won’t talk publically about ‘vile’ messages she receives as the police are involved as it includes her children! Yet she STILL plasters them all over the gram. Imagine being that police officer and trying to Work on a case knowing she’s opening herself up how she does on a daily basis. Talk about banging your head against a brick wall

What happened? She said she has now deleted the stories as it's given her crippling anxiety .. what stories were they?

She shared someone else’s abuse messages. Saying how awful they were, which they were. Horrific. But then said she didn’t share her own as the police are looking into it as her kids were involved. Also horrific. But then shares pictures of her kids for the rest of the day

She shared someone else’s abuse messages. Saying how awful they were, which they were. Horrific. But then said she didn’t share her own as the police are looking into it as her kids were involved. Also horrific. But then shares pictures of her kids for the rest of the day
So to get sympathy then

Sick of seeing her posing eith her kids .. even the 9 year old is at it

She has posted a story saying she only likes round tea bags...... didn't realise the shape of the tea bag affected the taste.....

• Haha
I would not be proud of my daughter filming herself pouting like that! She must see it all the time and think it’s normal life

I cringed so hard watching this

let kids be kids!!

I would not be proud of my daughter filming herself pouting like that! She must see it all the time and think it’s normal life

I cringed so hard watching this

let kids be kids!!
Just seen this on stories🤦🏻‍♀️ and came on here - it’s just wrong!

There’s just no need! Without sounding like a prude, kids grow up too fast these days, let her be a little girl - she’s not even a teen yet. It’s so cringe. But I suppose she thinks it’s normal 🤷🏻‍♀️

Does that mean you aren't wealthy because your children go to state school? Perhaps there are excellent state schools in her area?
I’m my opinion yes. I was just agreeing with the poster who said she isn’t as wealthy as she made out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.