Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottieinthesuburbs

Coming down the ski lift with a glass of rose in her hand in one story - BAD ski etiquette! And getting a poor instructor to prop her up all the way down a slope while she’s clearly shitfaced…no shame! I’d be mortified! It’s really not the flex she thinks it is.

Reactions: 7

Cloff

VIP Member
Brands are weird - sending a bunch of influencers to a Japanese wellness retreat is supposedly going to make us all go out and get Mazdas 😂😂😂

• Haha

SweaterWeather

Daily Pilates my fucking arse. She is so full of herself it’s awful. She is naturally skinny no hard work there whatsoever

Wonder if the balenciaga trainers will still be top of the shopping list for the 11 year old.m. Fashun sweetie… let’s turn a blind eye to the weirdo brand!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
No way will it be hot enough in Morocco to sit around in a swimsuit.
It’s 26C so plenty warm enough! Also even if it wasn’t, gotta wear the Hunza G so she can post an aff link to Coggles because she’s had Soooooooo many messages guys!

SavvyBee

VIP Member
It’s fucking tea in a tent, get over yourself you knob! She’s going to be unbearable this weekend and then this time every year forever more with the “take me back to Glasto” memories.

• Haha
I can’t believe she regularly has a spare 4K -8k to drop on Chanel handbags. If she did, they’d live in a mansion and be multi millionaires not a new build Bovis home
She doesn’t. She is buying the mirror copy fakes that are around £300 a pop. As I say, she follows a well know Dubai mirror copy bag company. They even provide the boxes. She’s a fake ass bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Absolutely agrees, that is the kind of information you share with friends and family not to a load of strangers- how would she feel if someone shared all her medical history without consent? She would go mad so why is it any different for her children? Lottie has not consented to that information being shared- absolute strangers know all about her illnesses it’s just sooo wrong!!!!

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Apparently ‘Fell hard in Chanel’ yesterday. But absolutely no footage of said Chanel store. Which is intriguing given that she usually likes to document any brush with a luxury brand that she has - ie her Chanel carrier bags under her bed.

Tweetypie

She’s posted another photo of her eldest’s bum to stick a finger up at us
---
The woman she’s tagged in her last story is a Zionist racist who made a lot of headlines a few years ago. You can read all about her here. her husbands a dodgy rich banker though so of course Katie would want to rub shoulders with her.

Hmm doesn’t look like he’s currently employed tho. Katie likes to make out like her husband is in finance but in reality he’s an FD at an ad agency and I know enough of them, he’s not on the big bucks she’d like us fo believe he is

Last edited:

SweaterWeather

Yeah she’s like been calling her a tween for ages too by it’s very nature is 12-13 she’s not pre-teen, she’s not tween she’s fucking 11. How long before it’s slideshow presentation for a lip flip?!

Cloff

VIP Member
Anyone else find other peoples holiday photo’s incredibly dull?
Omg this! I’ve muted the family WhatsApp group because my in laws have gone to australia for a month. Daily updates along with “how’s the weather there? 😜

whoareyoukidding

Chatty Member
Some might think this is overkill but I think there should be social media laws to prevent influencers/insta huns from featuring their young children and in some cases, using them as a tool to make £££. This time of year, it’s the school uniform/shoe advertising.
Anna Brem Wilson is the worst for this, as is Beggy Lee.