Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She really is vile slagging off the Evri drivers, she has absolutely no thought for anyone else, I’m sure they didn’t set out to take her decorations or her outfit who knows why they got held up. She’s no doubt pissed AGAIN
It is not the drivers fault if her package wasn't in their load today. So many people blame the drivers, but they are just a small part of the entire system, which they no doubt despise as well, but everyone has to earn money and these people work so hard for the money they earn. Would she blame the postman if Royal Mail didn't deliver her package?????

This woman is just vile.

Reactions: 6

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Well couldn’t possibly comment on Katie but on other threads I follow, when influencers do this it’s because “teenager” attracts more engagement to their feeds 🤢

Being charitable, it could be because she wants comments of “you don’t look old enough to have a teenager”.

Lottieinthesuburbs

Can’t believe she is skiing and letting her kids ski with no helmets! She says it’s because they weren’t planning on skiing today so didn’t have the helmets with them but surely in that situation you’d just tell them No!
Nah, it’s whatever looks best for the gram. Who cares if they’re safe! She’s probably half cut on rose.
I’ve got a feeling her eldest daughter is a nightmare. She already seems very fond of herself.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She thinks her behaviour was hilarious but I bet everyone, including the people she was with and the ski instructor, think she’s a twat

noseyfromessex

Don’t know if it’s just me but why is she bragging that she lets her two year old drink coffee even if it’s decaf?

Such an inappropriate outfit for a girl of that age to be wearing in such a busy city, let alone plastered all over social media.

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
And I’m sorry, but supporting the rhetoric that your Christmas is ‘ruined’ because some presents didn’t arrive is one of the most entitled, privileged, materialistic things I’ve ever heard.
And don't forget she hasnt been able to use her tumble dryer for two weeks because the company messed up the replacement. She should be grateful that she can use her tumble dryer in the current climate. This woman is so tone deaf it is unbelievable.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
WHY?!?
Why would you be allowing such things at such a young age. Regardless of peer pressure or what other children do.
Children are allowed to grow up far too quickly these days - False nails, leather mini skirts, make up - Then the same parents will jump on the bandwagon of the over sexualisation of children, which is what allowing your children to do these kind of things is - promoting them as “tweens” / young adults before they are.
She referred to her daughter the other day as a teenager. She isn’t a teen. I was surprised she was standing strong on the nails as I had her down as the chavvy type to allow it and thought I’d under estimated her. But nah I hadn’t

• Haha

Dizzy

VIP Member
Where does KT live? A new build in Kent? Waited to look at plans as it’s so weird she’s extending already, how much did they pay for house?
The house they ‘had built’ you mean? 😂 That was all such bullshit. It’s a bog standard new build albeit with a lovely area at the back.

• Haha

SweaterWeather

I thought that, plus she’s blatantly tumble dried it. Just exchange it. Also peasants, don’t forget she doesn’t shop at Zara for herself anymore since all her followers fund coggles now.

• Haha

Dollyp

Chatty Member
Why o why is Isabella dressing & acting like a 17 year old … rather than a 12 year old? The poses off the kids for the camera 📸 … years of watching their mum & her Insta mates 🙈

Dizzy

VIP Member
Damn, no "Coachella nights just hit different" posts this year. At least we have numerous reels of Chavvy and her mates having the best "moments" at last years festival to look back on 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha